EYES: Dark Purple
HAIR: Chocolate Brown
HEIGHT: 5"9
WEIGHT: 118lbs
SKIN TONE: Fairly Tanned
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Prideful yet alluring Smirk

PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP
THE PERSONALITY THE PERSONALITY THE PERSONALITY

LIKES: Red Wine, Dark Arts, Roses, Making dresses, Masquerade Balls, Dueling, Leopards, High Heels, Grilled shrimp and pasta
DISLIKES: Sweets, Wearing jeans, Spicy food, Rodents, Being Poor
HABITS/QUIRKS: Artemisia will place her hands on her hips when she is trying to look intimidating or starts to get upset. She also tends to start cooking when she is feeling really stressed out.
STRENGTHS: Excellent skills in Dueling and in Dark Arts. As a Part-Veela she is also able to charm men.
WEAKNESSES: Often throws a fit when something does not go her way. Her light weight makes her easy to knock around and her physical fighting skills are highly lacking.
PERSONALITY: Artemisia is easily seen as typical spoiled brat. Though she doesn't completely like most would expect her to. There are times when she will get upset and start to react badly if not able to get her way. But she is easily forgetful of such things so her anger level will likely lower within a day or two if left alone. Artemisia knows she is attractive and tries to use it to her advantage when she can. Her desire to be at the top of her class along with proving herself against others brings her to use her charm on others to get her way if she so desired it. But sadly Artemisia has a trouble connecting with others and attempting to make actual friends or a future relationship. Her stubborn and demanding sides can make her intolerable to some but easily put in a position of great stature to others. She finds it harm to connect with others, makes in particular because it's harder telling if a guy was influenced by her charm or actually cares for her.

JUST HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL?
THE MAGIC THE MAGIC THE MAGIC

WAND: Poculi Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Acromantula Web
PET: Tawny Owl named Keko
BROOM: Emerald Streak
AMORTENTIA: Roses, Freshly cooked pasta, Spices
VERITASERUM: Artemisia's deepest secret is that her family had once been poor and she was forced to work to keep her family from starving and being evicted from their small home. After her father gained his riches she has refused to speak of her past involving her poorer days. Artemisia would also never admit but she wishes for someone to actually care about her for more than keeping the family name afloat.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Herself surrounded by friends and people who actually cared about her.
BOGGART: A rat
DEMENTOR: The day her parents divorced and Artemisia and her mother were forced out of their home and had to live on the streets for a short period of time.
PATRONUS: Artemisia's Patronus would be a leopard. Because of her sexy nature yet the way she protects herself from the outside world due to fear of rejection. Her Patronus memory would be the day her mother bought Artemisia her very first formal dress. Artemisia loves dresses and that was what got her started on her desire to design them.

NO DOUBT WE'D HAVE COLLIDED ANYWAY
THE HISTORY THE HISTORY THE HISTORY

FATHER'S NAME: Aurelius Macon Knight
FATHER'S OCCUPATION: Unspeakable
MOTHER'S NAME: Gisella Rosealla Dubois-Knight
MOTHER'S OCCUPATION: Dress Designer
SIBLINGS: Younger Sister - Nicola Mari Knight Youger Brother - Doriano Antoine Knight
OTHER FAMILY: Theodore Snow - Cousin , Alyssa Chevalier - Cousin , Margaux Knight - Aunt,

HISTORY: at least four good, detailed paragraphs, especially as you get older and older!

C'MON NOW, MAKE MY DAY
THE PROOF THE PROOF THE PROOF
ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE:
Artemisia was surprised that her parents allowed her to return for a second Semester at Durmstrang. As soon as she had gone home for her summer Holiday she spent a good week or so telling them how much she hated it there, how disgusting the other students were, and how she hadn't made a single friend. All her complaints were supposed to equal up to her being removed from the school and sent back to being home schooled and away from the world that seemed to drag her down further and further. But instead her mother insisted that she got her hair deep conditioned to make it even more shiny and soft, more highlighted. The stupid women even went out to buy her more clothing and make-up, her response was to go and make a friend at any cost, if she had to flash a little skin or money so be it. Artemisia didn't like the idea one bit and if things went her way then she'd go and return without a single friend at her side. Just to prove her parents that going to school didn't do her a lick of good when it came to making friends. Artemisia would like to make a friend but all the ones around here weren't worth even the shoes she wore on her feet. They needed to have a sense of class, they needed to be into the dark arts, and they needed to be able to handle just a little bit of critique in their life. They couldn't be a mudblood either but she figured that it could't be that much of a problem here as mudblood's weren't allowed in this school. That was probably the one thing about this school that didn't drive her completely nuts. Alas the first day of classes and the first one she had was amongst her favorite. Artemisia loved the dark arts because the class seemed like it came naturally to her. Last year she had transfered halfway through the year and she had managed to still pull top marks within the class. Her Professor thought she was brilliant. This was like a compliment and a half to her, some thought that Half-breeds weren't capable of being skilled at magic, that was indeed a lie. Walking into the classroom, her long exposed legs drawing attention to her form immediately Artemisia rolled her purple orbs. It was as if the male population had never seen a female before. Sitting down a moment had gone and the teacher took role. Her name was called and she raised her hand elegantly before she dropped it again and went back to tracing her nails with the edge of her quill. One name caught her in particular during role. Kaleb Styx. It was more or less the last name, Styx. Which was the same that had been on the bottom of the letter that kept being delivered to her. Oh how ironic would that be if he had come here? He told her she better not step foot in his school but he ends up here. Then again it may not even be the same person.

When they were paired up together Artemisia smirked. That gave her time to harass him and pick her way under his skin so that he had no choice but to hate her. She flourished her wand and approached Kaleb, he was extremely attractive looking to her. But good looking wasn't enough to phase her. "What's the matter? You look awful nervous to be dueling me, are you afraid to let a girl whoop your butt at dueling?" Her voice was light and teasing, and her Italian accent thick as well. It probably sounded sexy to most but really she was just trying to tease and get under their skin. The wand within her hand was gripped tightly and she stood across from him. Her purple orbs meeting in with his own. He looked nervous. Was he afraid that she would beat him? Did he even remember who she was to begin with? Artemisia didn't think he would remember. She barely remembered him. "So, Styx...remember those letters? They still never reached you friend." Artemisia tapped her wand on her chin and waited for instructions to go.
</FONT></COLOR>
BLOODHOUND AND OF NO BETTER PEDIGREE
THE CREDIT THE CREDIT THE CREDIT
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="50">OKAY, SO THIS HERE TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY FOR THE WINCHESTER ! OF CAUTION !. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT STEALING THIS, BECAUSE A HORDE OF INFERI ARE CHARMED TO BE SET ON YOUR ARSE AT THE SLIGHTEST INDICATION! OR SOMETHING LIKE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back