Closed Art & Louvre

Blade Ross

OOC First Name
Deniss
Blade always loved spending his free time travelling around the world. As it was winter, he decided to explore another artistic place that he has had in mind for quite a while now. It was France, Louvre museum. Blade knew that it was a place he has to visit before finishing his school as he had heard that it truly helps develop new artistic souls just by being there and the aura in the building is in incredible. Well, how else he could find if that's the truth other than actually going there? Blade loved travelling alone as he always found travelling with someone else a bit difficult - everyone had their own needs and wants, it was a bit hard to figure out what to do so everyone likes it. Blade was quite a lone soul, who didn't need pretty much anyone in his life at least at this moment.

Entering the museum, he already felt a little strange, although he liked the feeling. Blade was ready to explore and hopefully not get interrupted by someone as he didn't want to share his thoughts and his experience of being there with someone just yet. It should be a magical moment to share with himself and his thoughts..

Sofia always liked to travel and see other countries to learn about their culture. However, on almost all trips she went to art museums to see paintings from some of the world's finest artists. When Father served as a gift trip to France, Sofia was thrilled in the air. Because it was a great opportunity to see the Louvre Museum. At first she settled down with her friends at the hotel, but then told her friends she would go to the museum alone. Sofia liked to go to art museums alone.

The museum had a special aura that created special feelings for her artist's soul. Sofia didn't know where to start, but raised her eyes against the ceiling, then went ahead and accidentally ran over the boy. 'Sorry.' she apologized to the boy because she really ran over on her inattention.

As Blade was slowly walking around the museum, enjoying some alone-time to inspire his creative soul, he was feeling great. The aura and the feeling in this museum was surreal. Blade looked at a painting and all of sudden he fell a hit on his back. Blade almost fell down, but he managed to stay on his feet and then he turned around to notice a girl who looked like she was here to take some instagram photos for her feed. Maybe he was wrong, but Blade couldn't imagine someone being that pathetic to run over someone. He decided not to start a war and just accept her apology. That probably was the best choice to make, afterwards he was there to enjoy not to go out with negative emotions. - It's okay Blade said, focussing on the painting again, to look over all the details.

The museum enchants with its charm. Sofia knew he would spend several hours here and go away until the museum was closed. She knew she wouldn't be able to see everything in one day, of course, that she would definitely come here next day. Because I contact when there will be a chance to see the Louvre Museum, as there were still various art museums that the girl wanted to see. Sofia felt guilty that a boy fell on his back. ''The beauty of the ceiling enchants me. Forgive me again. My name is Sofia Mikaelson. And you?'' she asked, giving a hand to the guy.

ooc: sorry that late with answer.

- Don't worry about it, Blade said, looking at the girl for a moment and then continuing to look at the painting he was just staring at. The ceiling here was very beautiful and he understood that someone could be just that amazed by art that they forget about the real world and get too concentrated on something. Then the girl decided to continue talking, so he turned back to her as she introduced herself. - I'm Blade, Blade said, shaking her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back