Arriving in the new home

Grakul Gellantara

OOC First Name
Beth
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Grey clouds mashed across the sky, thunder rumbled and a storm brewed.
Grakul felt numb inside.
He had lost everything, his family, his job, his life.. And he had still refused to give the names of other Death Eaters.
He was going to remain loyal to them until the end of his life.
Grakul was led to his cell by a dementor.
He just kept telling himself "the Dementor's aren't real.. They can't hurt you.."
But they had already drained him so much and by the time he was in his cell, he simply collapsed into a corner, too numb to sob.

A few months had passed; Dreary, cold and numbing months.
They had passed like years.
Grakul had sent letters to Larissa but had not yet had a reply.
It was only upon this icy afternoon as the rest of Azkaban joined Grakul in a mutual soul-rot, that he received his first letter back from Larissa.

Her words were angry, filled with hate and poison.
But they weren't aimed at him. They were at her mother.
Grakul read the letter. He thought the Dementors had sucked all the emotion from him.. and yet he still managed the single tear of being a failure.
He was allowed to write letters.. But they had to go through the Ministry first.
Grakul, therefore, place quill to parchment and began writing his reply.

Larissa Sedgwick said:
Dearest Larissa,
I felt the pain in your words and I am sorry I have brought all this upon you.
I wish things could be different. I really do.
And if you want me to then I will continue writing to you.. I will also try and help you sort out a place to go in the holidays.
For the time being, I think Emerald will be happy to put you up but I will try and find a permanent residence for you.
Please don't hate what your mother has done; she believes strongly in the removal of dark magic at all costs.
I'm sure you're fully aware the ministry reads through all letter so i advise against you sending anything you wouldn't tell your mother.

Please find enclosed a sketch.
-Lots of love,
Grakul.

P.S. That promise I made to you- I will never break it.
Avril_Lavigne_Drawing_by_TooSlush.jpg
Grakul finished the letter and read it through.
He needed to tell Larissa things.. Important things. Things the Ministry would most certainly dislike.
His only hope was the cryptic messages he could send. And that she would read between the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back