Arrived At New Zealand

The hustle and bustle of the Obsidian Harbour was disturbing Anasatasia greatly as she waited for the keys to the old family Manor.The old watchman had made his haunt 'The Leaky Cauldron' where he had asked Anastasia to meet him in his reply to the letter Ana had sent him.
And now she was waiting for him to attend her in the Leaky Cauldron,hoping that he would come quickly.
Tottering down the stairs as he came, Dave Whickman,the old watchman of the grand 'Manor of Hades' mumbled under his breath curses to the Family because of their rude behaviour to him.He walked up to the 19 years old blone girl who sat alone on the table and siad in his low voice."Here are the keys,Miss Hades.Surely now there is no need of me in that house so I shan't be disturbed." placing a bunch of silver keys onto the table.
"Ofcourse you shall not be disturbed,Whickman.However,may I ask you if you want your same position back,as the watchman?"replied Ana in a polite voice that she was not used to.
"So the family has decided to return to New Zealand?Or are you moving in for some other purpose?"he asked Ana curtly.
"I and Aurora,who has joined Hogwarts New Zealand,will be living here.So you might get a chance to have your favourite Hades under your guidance."she told him.She knew that Aurora was Whickman's favourite Hades.She knew that in this way he would agree.
"Oh! that is good news Miss Hades.I will think and tell you by owl."he replied turning his back to her and tottered away silently.
Ana went to the bar and ordered a Firewhisky.She wasnt please by Whickman's choice of making her wait.however he was an old trusted fool so she had no other choice.

A Snowy Owl came into the little pub through an open window and and landed on Anastasia's table,its amber eyes fixed on her.It held out its leg and Anastasia noticed that it was carrying a letter from Aurora.
Anastasia untied the little rope from the Owl's leg and gave it a stroke on its head.Anastasia took the envelop and opened the seal taking out a letter that was written in Pink ink.
She read it and opened her pouch and took out a bottle of ink,a quill and a piece of parchment.She started writing in her neat hand writing a reply to Aurora's letter.

Dearest Aurora,
I'm fine.Everyone is fine.Its great to know that you are fine and Happy there.I'm glad that you are in Rawenclaw.I know that you inherit your flying skills from Mother.What position do you want to have on the team?
I have already arrived at Newzealand.I have come earlier so that I can clean the old manor and make it fit to live in.Pleased to know that you have taken up my place in being a bookworm but dont forget to be social and friendly.Do you enjoy History like you have always.I hate History but hope you get nice marks i your exams.
What broom do you want?I will buy it for you but that will be your Birthday present.I dont have money that can be wasted.See you soon.

Love,
Ana
She finished writing and put the letter in the envelope and tied it to the Owl's leg.

The Snowy owl spread its wings and took flight ,dissapearing outside the window.

Adrian was busy serving all his customers at his shop, when he realized that Anastasia was one of them. Anastasia used to be his school mate back in Hogwarts. It had been such a long time since he last saw her. They had been really good friends back in school and Adrian used to have a crush on her. After having a little chat together, catching up news and all, Anastasia invited Adrian to her family's manor.
Adrian walked to the Hades Manor's front door and knocked and waited patiently.

Ana decided that her work there was done.She thought she could treat herself to something and decided that she would go to the Ice-cream Palour.She liked the ice-cream palour's name because it reminded her of an old friend.

She entered hoping that she would find him here.And her wish was soon granted.When she sat down at a table she saw Adrian Petrescu serving the other customers.When he came to her table she smiled and told him to sit down.They had a little chat that reminded Ana the days back in school.She had been very distant form every body but had certain best friends in other houses,some of them were not also in her year.Adrian was one of them.He was smaller than her and was in another house.

She decided that she would invite him to the manor since she had so much to talk about.She went to the place where her manor was.The Hades Manor was the actual one which had been inhabited about about fifty years ago by her grand father's parents.She knew that it ought to be dusty and dirty and now inhabited by spiders and other insects.

She stood infront of the manor with her key taking in all the extirior.She stuck her key into the key hole and turned it.The door creaked open and two bats came screeching out and dissapeared into the dark evening sky.

She entered and lighted the torches all around by her wand.She didn't have the energy to start cleaning that day so she simply unpacked her things into the room on the first floor,changed into a new dress and made dinner.

About half an hour later she heard a knock on the door and realised that Adrian had come.She walked to the door smiling to her self and opened it."Welcome."she greeted him letting him in and closing the door behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back