Arrested Emotions

Jakobe Vittori

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
This Rp is set just before the Brightstone weekend of Y24.

Jakobe sat outside the Hufflepuff common room. He didn't have a hufflepuff friend to carry messages inside for him anymore. He'd already made a decision to talk to Scarlet, confront her about what had been happening with him. He needed her to know that this was not what it seemed. She had to know that, surely. She didn't really think he wanted to do or say all of those things, did she? Either way he knew that he had to talk to her, he had to get her to listen to him somehow and he was not going to leave this place until she spoke to him. He didn't actually know what he was going to say, but he was sure that he would figure it out somehow. He'd had an owl from Giuliano, mostly in reply to his own a few days ago. Giuls had encouraged him to seek her out and try to talk to her. After everything that had happened between them, Giuls had said that she at lease deserved some sort of an explanation. Jake just wished that Arturo was as receptive to him as Giuls was, he could really use a friend right now, but he'd been such an idiot that he was sure even Esme wouldn't talk to him.

Jake looked up as he heard a gasp. Scarlet was about to shuffle back into the Hufflepuff common room, but Jake, weary and tired from his hours out here, shot out his arm and grabbed her. He stood up, his hand still gripping her arm. "Please, I've got to talk to you. I know you don't want to hear from me right now, but I have to say it, please Scarlet." He'd done a lot of stupid things over the past year, but he needed to explain it to his friend somehow. He needed her back, his parents be damned. Also, he needed to get her away from Chaos, he knew she'd been spending time with him. He had no idea why she would, or what she could possibly see in him, but he was bad news. He reminded Jake too much of his sister and that was never a good thing. "Please, let me take you somewhere so we can talk?" The room of requirement might be a good idea, he'd never really gotten back there since discovering it with Jake. He wasn't even sure if Scarlet had been back there since that one time he'd showed her. "We can go to that room, the special one?"

Scarlet could easily tell that her life was a mess. She was a fifth year for Merlin's sake and should be getting her sh*t together, particularly with regards to her academics, but no, her grades were not getting better, in fact she was sure that they were worse off. And it was weighing on her greatly. The appearance of the Rumor Has It magazine had cause her some issues, both socially and personally. After all, it brought back Chaos' deeds to memory at full-force and she and Alana were getting the brunt of the rough and hostile treatment. While not exactly outright, it was easy to see that it was still causing a toll on her that she could not speak with to anyone. After all, she was in a rough spot with her brothers after the news went out. They didn't take too kindly to her being friends, and now in a relationship, with Chaos Zhefarovich. Not only that, being the girlfriend and of an engaged person wasn't exactly on her emotional health either. If anything, it was brewing up some pretty bad turmoil within her. And of course, to top it all off, it was nearing Brightstone weekend and it caused her a number of sleepless nights thanks to the memory of the her experience at the Borely Mansion. Yep, she was having a rough week to say in the least.

Scarlet had just about to go to the library in attempt to get some reading done. She had fixed herself as best as she could but could only dress herself in a loose shirt and jeans. She tied her hair up into a messy bun and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Thankfully, her eyes weren't as bloodshot as the day before, though they were still pretty red and she had dark bags under her eyes. All in all, she looked miserable but that would have to do. She needed to be productive. Although those plans were thrown out the window as soon as she saw him when she walked out of the Common Room. Jakobe Hitachiin. She didn't want to see him. Not after everything that went on. He was the last person she wanted to see. "Why Jakobe? What more do you need to say to me? Wasn't the last time enough for you?" she asked as she tried to pull her arm back from his hold. She was almost pleading him to spare her from more pain. More turmoil. And then he had to bring it up. The Room of Requirements. It was the last time she had hung out with both of them. Giuls and Jake as she fondly called them then, but now they were Giuliano and Jakobe. Special room? Yes, it was special, and that was why she didn't want to step foot in that room anymore. "No. I am not going back there! And even if I was, I am not going back there with you," she said, trying hard to reign her emotions in. She couldn't lose control here. Not when she was nearly at her breaking point with everything that was going on.

Jake honestly didn't know why or how he was going to convince Scarlet to follow him, but he knew he had to talk to her somehow. He really just wanted her to be somewhere she couldn't make a scene or leave in a hurry. He supposed that sounded kind of bad and would sound worse if he actually said it out loud, but things had been happening in his family that he just didn't know how to deal with. All he knew was that Chaos Zhefarovich was a demon spawn and he could not sit idly by and all Scarlet to make a fool of herself over someone like him. He didn't even know why she wanted to be with someone like that. Especially after everything that had happened in the great hall when she'd had a fight with some other Hufflepuff. He'd not been game enough to intervene, after all, he didn't want to get into trouble and he wasn't even sure that his help would be welcomed. "Scarlet, please, you have to see that I'm being serious right now. You have to talk to me, that thing in the Great hall, I don't know what it was about, not really, but if Chaos is going to make people hate you, should you hang around with him? Should you be dating him at all?" As far as Jakobe was concerned he was the worst of the worst, he knew about the Zhefarovich family, most purebloods did after all. They were just racist enough not to care about anyone else of course and often liked to pretend themselves so much more superior than everyone else, even given that they were no purer than half the other purebloods in the world. "Just come to the room with me. I don't want to have this discussion out here, for your sake and for mine."

Only took me a year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back