200full-correctedwithArtEyes.jpg

Full Name:
Arian Teach Caomhnoir

Date of Birth:
- February 1st, 2017.

Current Age:
- 11 years old

Basic Appearance:
- Tall for his age, lean with pale skin and dark hair. He has the strange trait of Mismatching eyes of Bright blue and Vivid Green. His face has well defined and angular features.
On the underside of his left forearm is a black ink Runic tattoo worn by all the Male members of the Caomnoir family
Caomhnoir.png

It reads Caomhnoir, the family name which means Guardian.

Personality:
- Arian is reserved, a Recluse by nature and upbringing. Barely leaving the mansion of a castle that he called home. Though even with his reserved nature, the world does interest him. He is calm and intelligent as his father but also has this spark to see the true colours of things. This is heavily hindered however by his socially awkward nature. He was brought up to be an old school gentleman and the closest thing he's had to a friend has been his butler.

Family:

Corvis Caomhnoir - Father.

Area of Residence:
A small island near Ireland

Blood Status: Pending

Heritage: Half English/Celtic half Russian

Special Abilities:
N/A

Interests or Hobbies:
Reading and observing.

Additional Skills: Arian has a way of making anything poetic.

Strengths: Arian's Intelligence allows him to stay on top of most situations he encounters.

Weaknesses:
Arian's lack of social skills often gets him into a fair bit of trouble, not to mention his lack of physical strength.

Describe your character in three words:
Intelligent, Poetic, Strange.

Favourite place to be: The back courtyard back home.

Friends:
Seems to be making friends with Isabella Fedele

Hogwarts House: N/A

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: As long as he kept his father happy..That was the main thing, Other Ambitions could come later.

Plans for your future: " "

Your Patronus: Raven

Your Patronus memory: His father reading him The Kubla Khan for the first time.

Your Boggart: His world going dark.

Your Animagus: Same as Patronus

Mirror of Erised: Arian really doesn't know what he wants...

A page from your diary:
Father came home today for the first time in nearly a week, He seemed more tired and irritable then usual. I do not blame him when he's like this you must understand, He's just...stressed. Maybe I could make him something to take his mind off of work? That sounds like and idea.

I saw the bird again today, Flittering about the courtyard..Free as anything. I shall write a poem about it if I ever see it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back