Are you Wang material?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Wang

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
A wand! Ha!
I am in search for Wang International people to travel the world, and so off what the essence of beauty truly is!
I am looking for a few people who would like to be models in an upcoming Wang runway show in new york depending on the success of the show we may travel to other countries and do different shoots around the world. So here is what I need if you are interested:

4 male models
4 female models
2 designers
1 assistant
1 to 2 photographers

As Elizabeth also does shows for just witches and wizards those of you who have magical talents may also be able to work on special shows. Muggles are welcome as this will be a non magical event! I do require that your character is a graduate from school to rp this process out as it would be rather difficult for you to be their if school is in session. Any Ideas are welcomed of course and those who want to be wang assistant be prepared because Elizabeth can be a monster!

Hiyaa ... I have Brayden Hunt, 19 going 20. He is Gryffindor graduated from Hogwarts Scotland. He is good looking ;)

And

I have Jade Clifton, 18 going 19 ... Hufflepuff graduated form Hogwarts Scotland. She is good looking too.

How about to make them as models ? Let me know what else you need from them :)

wow.. honestly I was going to name my charrie Sally wang instead of Kuang lolz..

anyway... I have sally here... perhaps she could be a young designer?

She's crazy about fashion....

I have Chloe Livingstone.

jessica-szohr.jpg

She is from New York City and her family owns a global hotel chain. She was raised in the muggle world, going to muggle private school while her father taught her magic on the side. Her mother is a muggle socialite and they are very very wealthy as well as very known in the muggle world only. Chloe has been modeling for the past two years and has gotten rather good at it. She just got an ad picture of her placed in Times Square though her career really first began in Europe. Oh and she is 18 years old.​

Okay I am liking what I am seeing:
Male models:
Brayden hunt

Femal models:
Chloe Livingstone

Designer:
Sally Kuang

Okay some notes for everyone:
- This is not first come, first serve I will be looking at different things to pick my models.
- Their will be more spots, If I get a big response on this I will open up more spots
- This is suppose to be fun and I have alot of fun things in mind and I will be looking foward to rping this all out with all who is involved.
- Again Muggles can be models, designers or my assistant, This should be open to all!! except childern in school and that is because of the all around the wizarding world forum being closed.

If this works out and people have fun, I will be able to do school kids maybe have like a hogwarts fashion show. Or even baby models lol!!!

Okay for those of you that submit multiple characters I will fill in those into spot that are needed most and if no one else has asked to play apart then I will be able to use the extra characters as fillers.

I have Saria Kuang. She's a seventh Year Durmstrang, with a beautiful complexion, a nice body, and a rare visual disorder gving her black sclera's (it is a long name that means the whites of her eyes are completely black). She's not very smart, and seems to forget a lot, but I'm sure she would be perfect for teh runway, since she is sometimes considered an object of affection for boys ;)

Saria-2.jpg

Here's a picture!! (sorry about the editing, no gimp on hand right now! =P)​

lolli Kuang: Since you are a student in school naturally you would be in attendance during this show, however if it is a success I will like you to model in one of my wizarding shows as muggles can be rather prejudice. Does that sound okay?

I can offer you Banafrit Louise, a twenty-three year old witch living in Wellington, New Zealand. She had been modeling for Witch Weekly since she graduated Hogwarts and does this for a full time job. She would love to fast-track her career a bit by doing bigger shows, so this would be a good opportunity to her, if you were have her. Here is a photo of Bana.
081015ddd-1.jpg
Thanks for considering.

Updated :D
New york Show

Male models:
Brayden Hunt

Femal models:
Chloe Livingston
Banafrit Louise

Designers:
Sally kuangs

Assistant:

Photographer:

Okay for those of you who would like to be consider for future shows I am taking names now for that as well, I am hopping to have a show for next school break that will also be held in New zealand and it will be an open show. This mean there will be no age limit and is open to muggles with that being said if you have a magical trait that is not acceptable in the muggle world we will need to make it blend somehow
Here is a list of future models-

Female
Jade Cliffton
Lolli Kuang

Sally Kuangs: I just realized that you are a fifteen o_O , and in school and so how would you be able to attend the event if you are suppose to be in school. Also a fifteen year working for an international modeling agency is a little out there do you have an older charrie you can offer until Sally is at least 18ish.

I'm offering two charries here for different things:

Efeyenia Samartzi:
Nia here is a budding fashion designer. Unfortunately she is only 16 and is stuck in school so all she can do is stay cooped up in the Fashion Area sketching out her designs and eventually making them. She loves fashion and has appeared in a number of magazines before (baby modelling/candide pictures from being the Mayor of her hometown's daughter).

I could see Nia being either designer/model/assistant, but for now I'll offer her as a model or assistant. I'm having Nia drop out of school once this year is up and getting a job with Elizabeth Wang would fit in perfectly for her. I could have Nia be her assistant and then fit in for models every so often. I want her have her own designing business in the future so she would be able to use this job her advantage and have it help her launch her career (as in she would stay behind at night and make her own designs and could get caught maybe trying to sneak them on to the runway :shifty: Of course she could be fired after this but that would be waaaaay later xD )
blake-lively-cosmopolitan-september-2008.jpg

I could also offer up Alastair Hall as a photographer. He already does free lance work and his career is starting to take off and is getting more smaller jobs for local magazines etc. Not sure what else you need for him xD He's 20-something and lives in NZ, if you need anymore info...let me know :)

She can be homeschooled xD (and anyway the forums arent close for BB's and Durmmys)

Or Maybelle Starr can replace her. :erm:
She's 18 going on19

Ahh this is exactly what I was looking for. :lol:
I have Zoe-Hope here, she's 20 years old and has moved to New York to pursue modelling. Though I have her currently with one agency, obviously she can move over to Wang if necessary. Zoe loves fashion, and has modelled before (in the past year). She's 5'9 and thin, with undyed red hair, green eyes and a fair complexion (I'm giving a description, because I'm looking to change her pb).

Wow guys and girls I am so glad so many of you want to get involved and since this is a growing Idea and with your help I am molding this into something wonderful and fun.

Okay :wub:
New york show

Female models
Zoe hope weasley
Chloe livingstone
Banafrit Louise

Male models
Brayden Hunt

Designers
Sally kuang
Nia samartzi

Photographer
Alaistar hall

Assistant

Okay some more informations and chages are coming you way:
Since Wang International is a modeling agency then those of you who are in school will act as interns during holiday breaks as such you will help Elizabeth with different events

All students are elgible for internship and may stay wi th wang after their internship is up, all student must be at least 16 to start their internship.

Okay for everyone else :
Models- I still need one more female model and 3 male models so if you have other charries I am in need. Tell your friends alsoto get the word around.

Models those of you who wish to sign on with Wang International are more than welcomed! I see that many of your characters wish to purse a career in modeling and so for your developement Wang will sign you on with them. This means that you will be asked to model during shows year around and also will be in Wangs fashion magazine. You also receive the bs best treatment that wang has to offer including a permant suit at one of wangs private hotel. So I hope this helps those of you who wish to develop the work aspectof your characters.

If you wish to sign on do let me know via pm.

Designers- I would like one more non student designer please so if your interested please let me know in this thread.

You designer are also offered the same treatment as the models. But with a little less glam. Since designers are not offer contracts you can be fired at the end of the day, so your time at Wang should be used to build up a design portfolio. Everything you nake will go into the portfolio and Wang will sign off on those designs before they go into show. You have a unlimited supply card that you can use to buy whatever supplies you need.( meaning you can whatever with whatever, the card is suppose to be used when you rp buying supplies, It has zero ture value so at real store it will not be usable). For show I will give you a theme or color and you are to hunt up celebrity pics that match , during shows you will help back stage with clothes and costumes.

Photographer- I can still use one more or even two if no one else is interested then I am fine with just one.

You may sign on also full time but you get no real glam except working with the designers and models during show. If I can pump out issues of witches runway or. Wang the you will be my go to people for photos,

Assistant- still in need of one

Desgners can work their way up to this after they have been wang for a few years, the perks of this spot is dealing with wang everyday!, you also get the use of all the company perks including personal spending account, a. Vip suit at wangs international hotels and entrance to all vip events that wang is at, you will also schedule appointments and so on and so forth.

Okay I just want to say thank you to all of you who have responded to this and I look foward to rping with all of you soon. Remeber if you wish to sign on just pm to let me know! Also all the information I have thrown at you is suppose to help you develop those awesome characters. Please forgive any error in this post because I am typing it up on my phone lol

Okay so I can give you Lindsay Love as well if you would like her.

aly-michalka.jpg

She is not a model but she is 1/2 Veela, so natually extremely beautiful with a graceful flowing walk. She has blonde hair and emerald eyes. While she is not a model, she could get put in the show because of Alastair. He is her best friend/secret love and if he is doing the photography then she would be in attendance.​

Okay awesome! I think Chloe would be willing to sign with Wang. She is already pretty famous in the muggle world and has been since birth. The modeling is just like icing on the cake. I can't wait for this!

:woot: Alastair will be there when you need him ;) And yay for Nia being a designer ^_^

Also ooohh Lindsay! Alastair wouldn't mind taking pictures of her :r xD

I have Yakov.
His PB is a model, so that could make any visuals, easier.
He currently resides in New Zealand, though, he's actually from Bulgaria.
Yakov had a 'relationship' with a Death Eater (though he did not know this at the time) and they ended up with a child together. He's gone through the teenage stage, for the most part, and is ready to get on with his life as an adult. He does work for the Ministry, but he could easily make time for modelling.

Elizabeth Wang said:
[Qoute]
New york show

Female models
Zoe hope weasley
Chloe livingstone
Banafrit Louise

Male models
Brayden Hunt
Yakov olaf

Designers
Sally kuang
Nia samartzi

Photographer
Alaistar hall

Assistant

Lindsay Love if no one else request a female model slot soon you will take the last spot

Still needed:
2 male models
1 female model, lindsay love will get if nol else once a spot
1 non student designer
1 assistant
1 photographer if anyone else is interested[/quote]

I have alexis shale. she is 20 of average hieght funny personality with blonde haiwith dark highlights.

Elizabeth Wang said:
Elizabeth Wang said:
New york show

Female models
Zoe hope weasley
Chloe livingstone
Banafrit Louise
Lindsay love
Izzy shale

Male models
Brayden Hunt
Yakov olaf

Designers
Sally kuang
Nia samartzi

Photographer
Alaistar hall

Assistant

Lindsay Love if no one else request a female model slot soon you will take the last spot

Still needed:
3 male models
1 non student designer
1 assistant
1 photographer if anyone else is interested
[/quote]Updated o_O

Okay for the models that I do have here, here is a LINK to the first part of the plot. Aliaster you may join in as well.

I hoping to get Lea as a professor, but will soon be moved into member until then. She enjoys fashion and would love to be considered as an assistant. She's very organised, and she's from France, so also can bring fashion in from other parts of the world (such as Paris). Thanks for considering :D

I can offer Rais as a male model if you like. Pretty cool minded guy and down to earth. ^_^

Elizabeth Wang said:
Elizabeth Wang said:
Elizabeth Wang said:
New york show

Female models
Zoe hope weasley
Chloe livingstone
Banafrit Louise
Lindsay love
Izzy shale

Male models
Brayden Hunt
Yakov olaf
Rais hussain

Designers
Sally kuang
Nia samartzi

Photographer
Alaistar hall
Caysi Finnigan
Diego Jakeman

Assistant
Lea groesbeck

Still needed:
2 male models
1 non student designer
Updated o_O Thank you Rais and Lea you may both join me in the hotel thread in america

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back