Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bethany's❤
Wand
10' Reed With Core of Phoenix Tail Feathers
This is the inexperience in him shining through, but he rather that she knew the whole truth before they decided to move on. Ari nodded, closing his lips. This is the first time he sees her frown and he the caused of it. "Yes, it was an arrangement between my family and another." Ari revealed. "But it's not happening anymore, I'm breaking these old traditions. Told them I would never be happy if I'm force to go through with this." Ari spared her anymore details of how that conversation went down. As of tonight, his father doesn't acknowledge him, while his mother couldn't stay mad at Ari for long.

"I like you a lot, and I think it wouldn't be fair if I continued what's happening here without telling you the truth. It would be wrong and if some day, something extraordinary happens between us, I would've felt guilty for not telling you at all." Ari won't regret saying anything. But he's regretting not speaking up about this sooner. "You're like the first girl I really, really like and I've been wanting so bad to call you my girlfriend. School and everything got in the way, I was just waiting for the right time. I wish had said all of this better, but it's hard. And you make me nervous, in a good way..."

Bee listened carefully to Ari explain himself and the situation, trying to take it all in and not freak out. Though it wasn't hard when most of what Ari seemed pretty reassuring. She was curious about his family and what resulted in him breaking off their traditions. It just made her want to know him more, and admire him more, his strength and honesty. She smiled up at him reassuringly, appreciating where he was coming from in telling her all this. She especially liked the part where he said he liked her a lot and grinned when he mentioned the word girlfriend. Bee laughed when he admitted that she made him nervous and said, "What really?! Because you're the one that always makes me nervous!" she laughed. Ever since the moment she had met him it always seemed like Ari was so sure of himself and what he wanted, it intimidated Bee. "Thank you for telling me all that, I appreciate it," she said softly, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. She liked that he'd opened up to her and wanted to do the same in return. "Truthfully, I've never had a boyfriend before so I don't even know how this is supposed to go, but I really like you Ari," she said with a bright, nervous smile.

Ari nodded, "Yes, you sure do." His beating heart drums fast, while he remain cool as cucumber. He learn to always be reserved and hold back when it comes to expressing himself. That has become impossible around Bethany, she brought out a side of him that he didn't know existed. She thought of him the same way, made the seventh year smile positively wide. "You're kidding, me?" He pointed at his chest, he didn't see how he made her nervous? She was so out there and generally liked by others, Ari find it hard to believe. Ari chuckles, "Why do you kiss me like we've never kissed before?" He mused. Ari took her hand, nudging her to follow into the crowd. When they were centered, he took Bee close to him to dance a slow number. Dark, gentle eyes peer down soft brown ones. "I want to know more and more about you. You don't understand, I am crazy about you." Ari grins, then leans over to share a soft kiss with his date that evening. "It's okay, I've never really had a girlfriend before....first time for everything. Right?"

"Yes, you!" Bee laughed as he pointed at himself. He was the first person who'd first made her feel nervous and different, but definitely in a good way. She laughed when he chastised her for kissing him on the cheek instead of on the lips, beaming at the idea of him wanting more than a simple peck, which was demonstrated as he leaned down to kiss her anyway. Bee put her arms around his neck as they danced slowly together and smiled shyly at him when he said he was crazy about her. "You make me crazy," she joked playfully, but still meant it in a nice way. When he mentioned the word girlfriend, a sly smirk appeared on Bee's face as she asked, "Sooo does that mean I'm your girlfriend now?" giggling lightly as she thought of the rose she had sent him earlier.

Ari pressed his lips once more on her, putting some emphasis behind that kiss. He gently brush her nose, Eskimo kisses, and grinning. "What do you think?" He says as he breaks away. Steady, he kept his gaze on her. Ari placed their linked hands over his chest, and his arm snaked around her waist closely. "I've made my case. If not, I'm really bad at this." He jest. The Ravenclaw took his time, and it was her sense of humor that triggered possibly this whole night. He'll be framing that note for sure. The music switched on them, from slow to much faster tune. Ari, kept up the slow sway, not wanting to break away from his girlfriend. Can he say that? Girlfriend. He smiles, it had a good sound to it. Ari, lifted and extended his arm, twirling her on the spot. "Alright, girlfriend. Can you dance girlfriend?" He smiling so hard, lips prone to be sore by tomorrow. And he didn't care, because tonight he was having fun with his girlfriend.

Bee smile against his lips as he kissed her again and laughed at how cheesy he was. Normally she would hate that type of stuff but she really enjoyed it coming from Ari. She shook her head to reassure him that he definitely wasn't bad at making his case for why they should be together, especially considering she had prompted him to make the case in the first place. Bee didn't think her smile could get any bigger but she was proven wrong when Ari began to refer to her as girlfriend. She laughed as he twirled her and said, "I like the sound of that, boyfriend," reaching on her tip-toes to kiss him again as if sealing the deal. "And I'll have you know I'm an excellent dancer," she added, sticking her tongue out at him playfully as she bounced to the rhythm of the song to prove her point.

"Damn me, I should've known better." Ari commented, and laughing at keeping up with Bethany. Ari, eagerly follows in her steps. It's good that his family were big with gatherings and his female cousins schooled him in dance. The older ones directed him, while the younger ones poked fun of him. Ari shimmy forward, and did some weird combo with his hands and feet. Either he was killing it or killing the ever possibilities of dancing in public again. It didn't seem to bother him anyways, sooner or later they will realize it'll be a whole school year without seeing each other. And that is what he so badly wanted to forget as the night prolong. "This may sound really cheesy to you, but this night, has topped any night for me. And it's all because of you...Although, I do regret not doing this sooner. Kinda lame on my part, I'm sorry for that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back