Are you Avoiding Me?

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore brought a hand through his thin blonde hair as he slowly walked through the North Tower before letting it drop to rest inside his pocket. Theodore's Outfit was plain and but comfy, and his hair was probably the softest it has been in the longest time. The quiet hall somewhat creeped Theodore out, especially since he felt particularly alone today. Abbey was mad at him, his father and mother had gone away, and Alyssa was too busy with her friends to be by his side every moment like a typical twin would.

'Why is Abbey mad at me anyways?' Theodore asked himself as he trudged through the tower. He still couldn't quite figure out what he might've said or done to upset her so much. He didn't want her mad at him, he liked her and it made him feel lost when someone he liked was angry at him.

Abbey walked up to the North Tower, she was just strolling around because she had finished all of her homework, and had nothing to do. She wasn't planning on going to the Halloween feast this year, she didn't want something to happen to get her into that stupid magazine. When she reached the top she noticed Theodore there, and she straightened her outfit and ran her finger under her eyes, to make sure that none of her eye liner was smuged.

The Slytherin had her hair in perefect curls, on the left side a large lock of hair was bobby pinned. She walked towards Theodore and leaned against the ledge with a small smirk. "Hey," she breathed, in a playful murmur.

Theodore stopped walking and froze. Abbey was standing in front of him, looking prettier then ever and it appeared she was talking to him. Theodore glanced around the tower with dark green eyes to make sure she wasn't talking to someone else standing next to him.

"Are you going to run away from me again?" Theodore asked quietly, hoping Abbey wouldn't see the hurt in his eyes.

Abbey smiled at Theodore and shook her head with a soft laugh. "No, why would you think that?" she asked with a playful grin as she fiddled with the ties of her scarf. Her violet eyes looked deep into his forest green eyes and she frowned discretely as she saw hurt in them. "How are you?" she asked him, hoping what she saw in his eyes was not real.

"You did a good job running from me me a few days ago." Theodore muttered shlyly, he kept he hands in his pockets as he stared at Abbey calmly. Theodore quickly banished the look inside his eyes as he turned his frown into a small smile. He could never be to serious around her.

"I've been alright. I made our Quiddich teams Beater." Theodore muttered proudly. Theodore was glad that he speant the rest of his summer polishing his skills. He had natural talent, but it was rusty. Not to mention using a bat with both hands required a lot more skill then Theo had sometimes.

"How have you been?" Theodore removed his hands from his pocket idly.

Abbey's cheeks burned as Theodore mentioned the events that occured a few days earlier. She bit down on her bottom lip, as the corners of her lips curled upwards into a shy grin. "I saw, I've made the team as well. Seeker," she said just as proudly. Her father had been on his team, as her her mother, in fact, her Mom had been a Beater and her father a Seeker, so it was only natural that she was good at the sport. "I'm alright, ended up telling Alyssa everything," she said with a sheepish grin, her eyes showing that she meant everything that she had told him, actually she had told Alyssa more then Theodore knew, which included everything with the goths.

Theodore sat up on the window pane that allowed him to see quite a bit of the school before he turned back to look at Abbey. He still had a small smile on his face. Theodore hadn't really remembered watching Abbey tryout, but she must've been good enough to get seeker. Theodore hated the seeker position, especially since the Snitch was probably one of the most annoying parts of the game.

"Yeah I heard. Congrats." Theodore wanted to comment how he'd stop her from getting beaten up by bludgers, but kept his tongue when he heard Abbey's comment about telling Alyssa. "You told her eh, how'd she react." Theodore was curious to see if Alyssa acted well.

"Thanks," Abigail smiled before chirping, "You too Theodore." She couldn't wait to play together, she was certain that with Theodore, Isabella and herself on the team they would smash the other teams and Slytherin would rise, just like it was supposed to.

Abbey smiled and said, "Better then I expected her to." She sighed and asked nervously, "You're not mad at me for leaving you a few days earlier are you?" Absentmindedly she flipped her bangs out of her violet eyes, and met his forest green eyes. Her stomach did somersaults, and her cheeks burned before breaking into an affectionate smile for Theodore.

"Not really. I was more worried I saw something to hurt your feelings. I kinda of forget how hurtful the things I say sometimes are." Theodore siad honestly. He was raised by his father to be cruel natured. So it came on first instinct to not think about they way he said things to people. He half-smiled at Abbey to show his sincerity.

"I'm she took it well. Do you plan on telling the others girls in your 'Clique as well?" Theodore emphasized the world clique because that was what it appeared to be. Theodore understood that Alyssa was also a bit more understanding then people gave her credit for, so it would be possible that the other girls would be angry at Abbey.

Abbey smiled meekly at Theodore and placed his hand on his cheek softly, "You didn't hurt my feelings." She looked into his eyes softly, hoping he would see that she was telling him the truth. The only reason she had left was because she was embarassed and thought that he didn't feel the same way about her that she did him. Of course she still didn't know for certain but she didn't plan on waiting around for his response much longer.

"No, I'm not very close to the others," Abbey smiled, as her thumb carassed Theodore's pale cheek. Her cheeks and ears were burning so brightly that she was sure that she looked like a plump tomatoe even with her dark skin tone.

Theodore felt a strong chill run up his spine well Abbey rubbed his cheek. He cursed his shyness, and he wasn't so worried about throwing up on her he wouldn't reached out and kissed right then and there. But as reality has it, Theodore was trying his hardest to not make himself look like a fool in front of her.

"I hope that magazine doesn't find out and tell everyone first. I heard that thing is a monster with spilling people's secrets." Theodore muttering warningly. He didn;t want her secrets to get spread around, especially since they didn't know who was doing yet.

Abbey shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I'm certain the writer wouldn't," she said, absentmindedly leaning in closer to Theodore. In one fluid motion her hand that was not on Theodore's cheek rested on the nape of his neck and without thinking about any reprocautions she kissed him with all her being. Unfortunately for her, Theodore didn't seem to be as into the kiss as she would have expected him to. Why wasn't he kissing her back? Was she doing something wrong?

Abigail slowly pulled away, and her violet eyes opened, immediately her gaze met Theodore's, and she gave him an adoring grin, hoping he would pull her in and kiss her. But if he didn't, she would just leave him alone and try to hide her feelings for him as much as possible.

Theodore was about to retort and say that any good reported wouldn't care about what they wrote, but when Abbey somehow bulked up and kissed him on the lips. Immediantly Theodore froze and felt his stomach twist in knots. He felt himself begin to become more confuzed as ever.

When she pulled away Theodore just stared at her. He had no clue what to do or say when a girl he liked just kissed him on the lips. Reaching up to scratch his head he remained silent.

Abbey's eyes widened frustratedly as Theodore just scratched his head. She had just kissed him and nothing? Then again, what had she been expecting? He clearly didn't like her, and now she knew for certain. "I'm sorry," she said flatly as she took her hands from around him, ignoring the forming tears in her eyes. That had been her first kiss and she had just kissed someone that clearly didn't want to be kissed. What in the hell was her problem?

"God Damn!" she swore in Scottish as Abigail flipped around and began walking out of the North Tower. "I'll leave you alone from now on," she whispered under her breath to Theodore. Her pride was shattered and she was certain that her heart was in even smaller pieces then it had already been in. [coor=hotpink]I should have just stayed his friend, known nothing about him, not gone to his families house, I would be in a much better place then I am now,[/color] she thought frustratedly as she wiped away the forming tears in her eyes. He clearly didn't want her. She had read him all wrong, and now.. now she couldn't take anything back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back