OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree had been dating Jenna for almost a whole year. It had gone by pretty quickly and had been good for him. It had gotten him a few good things, but he was thinking that perhaps it was time to put up the hat of it. His feelings towards her hadn't really changed as of yet. He liked her, and enjoyed her company but he was sure they'd manage as well as friends....maybe. But he didn't really want to break up with her yet. Dain had gotten her note when she'd reached out and was meeting her in the adandoned classroom. He walked in and spotted her. "hey Jenna," he said. "How was your break?" he approached her.

Jenna was happy that soon be shcool and she don't need again work and she don't mind work but when was holiday she get the shop lot of people. But here was Sam and helped her to and she was doing good her job. Today Hufflepuff girl get the note from Daintree and she waited him abandoned Classroom and her hand was a fantasy book and mayby later she can read. "Hey, it was good and yours?" She hugged him and then let him go. "Well, it was hard and shop was lot of people but it was fine. Yours?" She smiled him.

Daintree looked up when Jenna walked in and he gave her a smile, ”yeah, it was good,” he didn’t know whether or not to bring up that he had gone to a quidditch game using the tickets she had given him but in the end decided to not bother. Opting instead to just nod. He could imagine that working in a shop was hard but she had signed up for it. ”Yeah, I wanted to talk….We’ve been going out almost a year…” he started. He wasn’t sure how to say it, it had been weirdly easier with Tres. So he decided to pause there, perhaps she had something to say.

She take deep breath and did again slowly when he says that he wanted talk to her. His words sounded strange and most boyfriend be happy when they dated one year and she looked to his body and wanted understand to his body language. "You wanted brake up with me?" She didn't know why that she say but she felt this away but she never wanted see him that she get a broken hurt but she was try be strong and not cry. But Jenna promsied her self that she won't make drama her self becouse life was short. "Did i do something wrong?" She asked Daintree slowly and she was just try understand and mayby she was wrong.

Daintree gave her a little smile and then shrugged, ”I mean this has been fun, and I think you’re great Jenna, but I don’t really feel any different about you as I did when we started. I like you, but I’ve just never gotten beyond that,” he told her honestly. His feelings hadn’t developed into anything deeper, he thought she was pretty, she was nice, she had been good for him, but he wasn’t getting anything else from this and she deserved someone who would fall for her, and not him, who was really stringing her along, especially as things got more into it. ”It’s not you, it’s me, I think I’m not quite ready for a relationship, or something serious,” Daintree told her.

She didn't understand him and he was promised her that he tell her that go wrong and now she didn't know that day will come but the day come and she take deep breath and she don't wanted feel week to right now. "It's okey Daintree and understand. But i realy apriciate that you tell me now not later. Don't worie and i not that bad person who be angry to you but thanky for your the time we spend together" Jenna smiled him and better was let him go and not make things harder. "Promise me, take care of yourself?" She asked him with a warm smile. Jenna was not mad and she was ready let him go. She was know life was to short but she felt broken hard but right now she was strong and wanted be strong. Jenna nust hated make drama and she was not a bad and she don't wanted get anger her soul. She know that she will be miss him but Jenna will be okey.

Daintree gave her a little smiled as she spoke, pleased that she seemed to be okay. It seemed she was definitely a little upset but to some degree he was too. This had been better and easier than his relationship with Tres. He just gave a nod, "You too Jenna. You're a great girl Jenna, there will be someone out there deserving of your interest," he gave her a little last smile, and then said, "I'm gonna go, bye," He would've maybe leaned in for a kiss but he decided it was better to not and just walked out of the room, not looking back.

Jenna was not sure about his words. That he says that is she good girl but why he left her? She didn't know but she was try be strong and how hard was that he left the room. Hufflepuff girl later walked back to Hufflepuff coomon room and she wanted cry and she did. Mayby later she will be fine but right now she needed time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back