Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gwen was doing really well with her rose deliveries. The girl had only one more to deliver and she wandered around the castle looking for the rose's recipient, figuring the best place to look for him would be around his common room. He was bound to enter the common room at one point during that day, and with the whole rest of the day to deliver that single rose, Gwen had all the time in the world to wait for him. She paced the fourth floor corridor where she knew the Hufflepuff common room was on somewhere, hoping she would be able to find Tristan Collins soon.

After enjoying a meal in the great hall and subtly showing off the red rose he had received , Tristan headed back to the common room to put it in his dormitory. He did really appreciate the rose Vivian had sent him, and hoped to catch the other boy in the dorms so he could thank him properly. He glanced at a younger girl who was pacing in the corridor, raising his eyebrows slightly. "Are you alright?" He asked her, his tone not entirely friendly.

Gwen jumped slightly as someone spoke to her. His tone didn't seem to be that friendly, and looking down at his robes she noticed that he was in fact a Hufflepuff. It made sense to Gwen as the Hufflepuffs she had met were never usually nice to her. But then she remembered that the person she was looking for was actually a Hufflepuff himself. "Do you know..." She looked down at her list, reading the name to the older boy. "Tristan Collins? He's in your house." she told him with a slight shrug.

Tristan looked at the girl impatiently, then frowned in annoyance as she asked him about himself, clearly not aware of who he was. He raised his eyebrows. "You're speaking to him." He said coldly. "Perhaps you should learn who the prefects are at school, it could save you a lot of trouble." This was just like that Slytherin girl who hadn't known he was a prefect. "I assume you have a rose for me?" He asked, holding out his hand for it.

Every single Hufflepuff Gwen met, she did not like. It was of no surprise to the Gryffindor when the older boy spoke coldly to her. She was not going to let him get away with it that easy. She narrowed her eyebrows at him. "How the hell am I supposed to know who you are when you're not even in my house or year? Get over yourself, dumb prefect, honestly." Gwen told him, muttering the last sentence as she rolled her eyes and reached into her basket for the yellow rose that belonged to him. He really did not deserve it, but Gwen had a job to do and so she would do it.

Tristan,

I appreciate you a lot, you're a good friend,

Jerara

Tristan didn't expect the girl to talk back to him, so when she did in an extremely disrespectful tone he was startled. He glared at her. He took the rose but didn't look at the note yet, instead giving the girl a stern look. "You can't talk to a prefect like that, not without consequences." He told her sharply. "You should be aware of who the prefects are in every house, so you can come to them for help and so you know who to treat with respect. You clearly missed that lesson." He glowered at her, annoyed and frustrated. "If you leave now without saying another word, I will let it slide. Otherwise I will go straight to your head of house, see what she thinks of your behavior." He still didn't look at the note, as he didn't want to read it until this girl was out of his sight. Oh how he wished he could take points from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back