Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
((Red, open after @Rosie Archer))

The last name on Daria's list was another older girl, one she wasn't familiar with at all. After having no luck upstairs she had taken to just asking people in the corridor, her fear of approaching strangers fading as she tried to track down her final recipient. "Excuse me, have you seen Rosie Archer?" She asked passers by with her sweetest smile as she headed down the corridor.

Rosie had been wandering the third floor, having spent some time with her dad and heading to her only class she had on this floor. It was as she did that, that she was stopped and someone was looking for her. "Oh that's me," she said to the girl with a little giggle. "I'm Rosie,"

Daria was relieved to have found the girl so quickly, torn between flustered and excited at the thought of delivering such a special rose. "Delivery for you." She said with a shy smile as she handed over the bright red rose and its attached note.

Rosie! Thanks for being the best Princess of Flowers ever!
-Love, Salem

Rosie took the rose and the note from the girl and eagerly read the note. It was so sweet of Salem to do that and she took a moment to just feel the appreciation that was in the note. "Thank you!" she said to girl who had delivered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back