Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was sitting in her dorm, petting her owl, when she was informed about what her cousin had done, it was being told through the school, she stood up almost knocking Gufo her owl off her arm, she stormed down to the greenhouse, Gufo still clinging to her arm, he didnt want to let go, she walked up to Professor Styx's Officedoor,
she was Angry with her cousin, she knocked on the door, Gufo took flight, he flew off, he had a habbit of Flying off at the most random selected times, running her hands through her hair, she waited silently for a Answer.

Kalif continued to write a letter to his wife, hating that she was in Germany. He set the quill down, and put the lid on his ink. He heard a knock, and rolled his eyes. He thought harshly, What now? Kalif said in his usual voice, "You may enter." Kalif waited to see what this was all about. What student even wanted to enter his office anyhow?

Kida Opened the door and strode into the room, she had never been in a professors office before, she looked around as she approached the desk, "Professor Styx" She said Calmly "I'm sorry to bother you, but i'm here to appologise for my cousins Actions, i knew he was planning something, but i didnt think it would be something so utterly and completely Stupid" she ran her fingers through her hair again, before looking at the professor.

Kalif gazed at the girl that entered his office. Kalif leaned against the back of his chair, and listened to the girl. She certainly does get to the point fast. He folded his arms across his chest. He stated in a cold voice, "It was quite moronic. However, why do you feel you should apologize for...your cousin's behavior?" He didn't know which was her cousin, but at this point, he didn't care in the least bit.

Kida Smiled "He's always been a moron" She said smirking slightly "You see sir, My cousin doesnt have the pride to appologise for his actions, He can be stubborn" Kida paused Slightly, and corrected herself "He is Stubborn" She ran her fingers through her hair again, Sighing slightly before continuing, "All My life, if Aeon or Sern got into trouble, i have always had to make peace, they both dont know the Consequences of there actions" She looked down at her hands "And i really dont want to see them getting expelled" She joked about her cousins getting expelled, but she never thought that it could happen, she knew from what she had been told that Professor Styx wasnt a person to mess with.

Kalif listened to her, and found it rather intriguing. So, her cousin is Summers... His eyes narrowed, and turned his gaze at the desk. Kalif then peered back up at Ms. Frost, and said in a softer tone, "I don't have the power to have them expelled. Only Professor King or Ms. Rambolt have that authority, I assume." Kalif's eyes had their normal hue to them. They darkened at the memory of the prank. "What you say about Summers being stubborn may be true. However, making peace will not give the house points back or change my mind about the detention." Kalif asked, "Will that be all, Ms. Frost?"

Kida Looked up again, "I Never had in my mind to get the points back or to change your mind about the detention sir" She said "I Just wanted to let you know that Aeon is a good kid, sure he can be a idiot sometimes, but he means good" she stopped for a second "I think" she said grinning softly "Yes, thats All" She quickly turned on her heels and made her way to the door, she opened it, she quickly remembered what she had heard about Aeon bad mouthing his hair, Kida turned around to look back at Professor Styx, "By the Way, I dont think your hair is Stupid, Aeon is Simpley trying to Anger you, He does the same to me, he will wake up one morning with no hair, then he will be sorry" She said smiling to herself, she turned back to the door, walking out of the office, closing it softly behind her, and went to try find her owl.

Kalif shook his head, seeing that this meeting was rather pointless, although it did amuse him a bit. He said nothing more, and watched the girl leave. He went back to his work, and knew what the detentions were for the foolish boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back