Irene Finch

Head of the Dept of Magical Transportation

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Spruce Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Irene rushed into the Great Hall. She had just apparated to the front of the Hogwarts grounds a few moments before, after dealing with a case of unlicensed apparating which had resulted in a splinching in Obsidian Harbor. “Sorry I’m late everyone” she breathily said. Taking a deep breath, Irene walked to the front of the room before she continued to address the group.

“I thought we’d do something a little different today, so if you would all please line up…” she said, gesturing them to line up beside her. Once they had all done so, she told them her idea. “Most of you have gotten the gist of apparating into the hoop, so I thought we’d up the challenge a bit.”

Pointing to the far end of the hall, near the entranceway, Irene continued. “I’d like you to try apparating all the way there and back. It may take you more than one attempt to get there and back, but it will be great practice for you all.” Thus far, the students had simply been apparating a few feet in front of themselves, but this would be a true test of their abilities as it would require them to travel dozens of feet.

Smiling at the person of the head of the line, she said softly, “Go ahead.”

Rp apparating to one side of the Great Hall and back again

Ashley sigh as she was yet again to do a very learning progress on her apparation lesson. She did a very well job last week and she will do it again like she did last week, wearing her comfortable outfit that her mom had picked for her, on her visit at the makutu mall. Going at the great hall, she breath hard and told to herself to be relaxed.

Walking inside, Ashley greeted the instructor and went beside Kasey. She smiled to her and turned her gaze at the instructor as she said to pile up in front while explaining to apparate from there to the end exit and entrance of the great hall. Ashley gulped really hard, she have not done it yet and it will be hard to do it.

While walking in front, she was thinking to just quit this lesson. But her she was in front of the line and was going to try it first. Ashley's sense didn't bulged as the instructor said again of what to do. Ashley nodded that she understand it all, she took out her wand, shakily she wave it a little and just only think about the three D's.

After she wave the wand, she felt a vacuum that was sucking her in, Ashley didn't shout or anything and just concentrated in the destination she wanted. After the long journey, she just felt the smooth marble ground of the great hall. Ashley was beside the entrance and exit of the great hall, thus, she smiled to them.

"I freaking did it." Ashley cheered, she was done and did a great job as well. "Next in line now." She called to the next person in line to make his/her attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back