Anyone wanna RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Anybody. Although preferably someone I haven't RPed with yet.
I don't really care what happens, as long as it's interesting.

Hmm, yeah Lemina wouldn't know Kiera either.
What about them doing something mischevious, not down right bad but, well I dunno. It might be hard since they haven't met.

Okay =) Accidental Meeting which ends in mischief. What about being out after curfew? That's all I can think of for now, any more suggestions?

I'm all out of ideas too.
Hmmm.....
Oooh, how about one of us dares the other to do something outrageous, they get in trouble (as of the in danger sort) then the other has to get help. Something along those lines. I can't think of many ideas for the 'something outrageous'part. Maybe jumping in the lake, going into the forest, something to do with the weeping willow. No actually screw the last part, the weeping willows in HS, maybe some kind of dangerous plant or something???

Hmm what about sneaking into the forbidden forest and getting lost or something .

There are mean centaurs in the forest that would attack us if we wander too far. I have stood up to them before and it could happen again and them actually hurt us or something? Idk we would have to talk to them about that...

There are mean centaurs in the forest that would attack us if we wander too far. I have stood up to them before and it could happen again and them actually hurt us or something? Idk we would have to talk to them about that...

I like the idea of going to the forest, but I reckon there would have to be some lure. Lemina is too much of a goody goody to just randomly go wandering into the forest after curfew.

I suppose, if she was in a depressed mood, which she kinda is right now.
But what would make us all go further in?

Lets say Lemina hears something in the forest though she is scared to go and see deep but she thinks that someone might be hurt so she decided to go.How will Kiera get there?

yes it could be that kiera is half way from where the voice is coming and than lemi meets u and and u can go deep and ask a centuar to join your Rp.

Should we just start this? In Y5 of course. Lemina is wandering at the edge of the forest at night, Kiera is going down to the forest, sees Lemina, convinces her to go in, then whatever. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back