Anyone in Britain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva Reed

OOC First Name
Jac
Wand
Curly, 13 1/2 Inch, Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with a Hippogriff Feather Core

I hope this is the right place to post this...

Are any characters possibly in Britain? Just before Eva gets sent to New Zealand, it may be good to have some practice with my writing before she enters HNZ. She's an unsorted character, so it would most likely be posted in the Unsorted Role Playing section (unless members can't see this). Very young and knowing nothing about the wizarding world. Any takers? I won't be offended if no-one is there.

Jac.​
<i>
</i>

Unfortunately my only Britain based character is a not so nice third year Fleur Worth. Not that she's really mean to everyone, she just thinks she deserves the world and owes people nothing. But I'd be happy to bring her out and do a thread with you :)

I thought I would drop by to point out this thread section: New Zealand Express Just in case no one else has a character to offer you, a great place would be joining one of the open threads on the train! :)

To add on to this, if you're looking for practice writing before she enters the school itself, might I suggest places like Obsidian Harbor, which the train to the school is located at - or Brightstone Village. Both are wizarding communities, but if Eva is in New Zealand for at least a few days before she starts at Hogwarts, it might be an option for her to roleplay there since she'd need to purchase magical school supplies, and it could be less restrictive?
If you decide to have roleplays in any of those places, I'd be happy to roleplay with you using one of my unsorted kids ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back