OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
13" Straight Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather
Tres had managed to explore a small portion of the school, although so far she'd more or less had to do so by herself. Obviously her sister was much too busy doing whatever important thing she needed to get done, and the youngest Bear knew she would just have to wait to be in presence of her company. Over the last few days, the brunette had managed to climb a few floors, and while shed yet to make it further than the the third floor, she thought she was making constant progress. Upon seeing a trophy room however, her jaw dropped. She walked into the room slowly, taking in all the different types that had been won over the years. Tres began to read off a few out loud, simianteously wondering if she'd ever be good enough to get something like this, and believing the Uno must already be in here somewhere. She'd always looked up to her eldest sibling, and moving through the rows she continued her hunt for her favourite name.

This was a room that Cyrus had yet to explore the area. The Baros remembered that his father was a prefect, and so was his mother. He wanted to see if they were listed anywhere. His dad was also Quidditch captain, and his aunt was a Prefect too. After seeing his first cousin get sorted, into the same house, it was just cool. But, Cyrus tried and tried to befriend him, but the boy gave him the willies. Cyrus admired the trophies and the pictures of the previous headmasters. This was just a cool room, and seeing the halloween pictures were amazing! Cyrus was observing so much that he managed to bump into a girl wearing green. He immediately jumped back, throwing his hands up and apologized, "Oh my god, I am so sorry! I didn't see you there! I hope I didn't hurt you or break your concentration!" He barely bumped into her, but still, he felt awful for even doing that.

Even though she was pretty sure Uno wasn't involved with Quidditch, it didn't stop Tres the second in double checking that her sisters name didn't appear amongst the teams. The boy from the Great Hall hadn't really had a chance to explain Quidditch to her properly, and Tres the second didn't know much more than it was a game. As she was reading through the past Slytherin team players, she felt someone walk straight into her side. Her head shot up, but the boy seemed to be particularly apologetic about having collided with her, and the first year shot him a grateful shy smile. "That's alright." she didn't recognise him, not that she expected to, but maybe he was a fascinated first year like herself. "Are you looking for someone?" she asked him, a glimmer of hope passing her eyes at the idea they were looking for the same person, although she knew really deep down that was probably unlikely.

Cyrus sighed in relief that she did not snap at him. Even though he had yet to have that happen, he was still worried that he might end up on someone’s bad side. Cyrus wanted to be friends with everyone he could, so being an enemy to someone was his worst idea of an interaction. Cyrus shook his head to her question. “Not really, cause I dunno if they put down all the captains and prefects and stuff. My daddy was Slytherin captain and prefect, my momma was a Ravenclaw prefect, and my uncle was a Hufflepuff captain and prefect. I cannot remember if my aunt is. But maybe the quidditch thing can be answered you know?” Cyrus barely realized that he was pretty much talking fast, and a lot. He did not care or mind though. Maybe the Slytherin girl wouldn’t mind either.

Tres listened as he began to describe all his family members and their titles within the school, the young Slytherin couldn't even imagine knowing that many witches and wizards. "My momma's a muggle. So is my brother and sister. But Uno is in Slytherin," she added hopefully, wondering if anyone knew the wonderful Uno Bear a few years ahead. To Tres, she couldn't comprehend that anyone wouldn't. "Are you going to play Quidditch?" she asked him. All Tres knew of the sport was that some of the students around here really liked to fight over the figurines. Actually flying would be pretty scary though, and the first year didn't think it would have been for her no matter how fun other people said it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back