Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar's next delivery one for one of those students that intimidated him. The boy he was delivering his next rose to was a lot older than him and probably a lot bigger, too. Hopefully, the older boy would be nice to him. Knowing that asking around actually helped in getting the person's attention eventually, Oscar made his way up from the first floor to the second floor whilst calling out for Clifton Ward. ''Clifton Ward, if you're here, I've got a rose with your name on it,'' Oscar called out, looking around for anyone that was coming to approach him.

Clifton almost didn't expect to get any roses today. He couldn't think of anyone in his life who would think of him kindly anymore. Everything had fallen apart around him all at once, and he didn't know where to go from here. He was avoiding the gaze of everyone with a basket, head down as he quietly wished he could just hide for the whole day. It was a surprise when he heard someone calling his name, looking over warily. "That's me." Clifton called out, making his way over to the younger boy. Had something gone wrong with the rose he sent Lily?

''You alright?'' Oscar asked when the older boy made his way over to him. ''You're not in trouble or anything, I'm just doing my deliveries,'' he added to it. He couldn't fault the older boy for looking a bit warily, it was not every day that random people started calling out your name after all. ''I'm here to give you this,'' he said before taking out a yellow rose along with a note and handing it to Clifton.

Clifton. Where do I even begin? Our relationship has always been a roller coaster of ups and downs. For a moment there, I thought I lost you forever, and of all the things to happen while I've been in school. nothing else ever hurt me more. You are such a kind, amazing man, Clifton. I don't know where you and I will end up, but I hope that you will always be my friend. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I wish you all the happiness in the world, for you deserve everything you could ever desire. Always, Lily

Clifton relaxed slightly when the boy said he was doing his deliveries, though that could still mean a myriad of things. He accepted the rose hesitantly, a bit surprised that anyone would think to send him one. Opening the note, Clifton's heart leaped to his throat at once as he recognised Lily's handwriting. He read through the note in a daze, then read it through twice more, gripping the parchment tight. He almost forgot his manners, embarrassed at the emotion in his voice as he looked up to respond. "Thank you..." He said to the boy, quickly wiping his eyes and pocketing the note. After everything he had lost this year, Clifton knew regaining his friendship with Lily was one of the best things he had to hold on to, and he would need to thank her as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back