OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
It is was another year at Hogwarts and Paige was back. It felt weird to be a second year, so much had happened in her first year at Hogwarts. Paige was glad that she was back at Hogwarts, the Slytherin Common greeted her openly and Paige was glad that she could see Alan again. Paige hoped that she and Alan could be a thing, more than just friends. Paige gently stuffed a wild hair back behind her ear and looked into the large dungeon. The dungeon was lid up with a dark glow which made everything ten times more creepy. Every year there would be a Slytherin meeting and Paige loved those, they usually announced all the new prefects.

Paige already knew that the new head boy was a Slytherin, she had seen him in the express. A new year was pretty scared for Paige, being a second year meant no more side wheels and more mistakes. There was a group of Gryffindors passing by and Paige shot them a kind of nasty look. Paige disliked Gryffindor for no reason in particular, but they were kind of annoying. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were tolerable, but Gryffindor was the worst house ever. All Gryffindors had those bubbly and exploring personalities and Paige disliked that trait.

Andrea and Bex had yet to come or they were somewhere in the castle that Paige did not know about and were Alan was, was another mystery. Paige had not talked to Alan much in her second semester both were busy with lessons and homework. Paige had bought a new book and she was reading that one over and over, the only problem was that her eidiatic memory did not let her read it over and over again. Paige was sitting on a deserted stair and she could have sworn she just had seen a shadow. Paige was no were near scared and looked around to find the mystery person or persons. ''Hello.'' Paige had one eyebrow raised.

When Fiona walked by, she saw a slytherin student. She thought it was a second years named Paige Rivers. Fiona was looking at her and came a little closer, was walking with confident. Fiona just had got a letter from the mysterieus F. An person who was stalking her, and who was everywhere. Just when she was realising that the girl was talking to her, she looked at her. Hey, you're Paige right? A second years? I just walked by and saw you sitting her. I am Fiona Thompson and i am a first year, but i just look some older then that awfull gryffindor baby students are the most of people saying. Fiona was smiling at her, she had seen Paige sometimes in the castle. But never talked to her, so this was a chance. Fiona liked the slytherin students, but has a hate to gryffindor students, just like the most slytherin students. So what are you doing here? Just by your own. When Fiona went with her hands in her pocket of her jacket, she felt something. Fiona wanted to grab it, but it would be weird. But she had a suspicion, about what it could be. And from who? Her look changed when she was looked back at Paige, not so confident anymore. She decided to wait until Paige was ready.

The girl was a bit annoying, but Paige was glad that there were no creepy people in this castle. The girl was a bit arrogant, but she was pretty social for a Slytherin. Paige nodded joyfully and tried to lighten the mood on the conversation, the girl was struggling with something, but honestly though Paige could not care less. ''Nice to meet you.'' Although Paige did not like Gryffindor, calling them babies was a bit childish. ''Ehm just sitting really'' Paige muttered silently, she did not know what to say. The girl in front of her was not her new best friend and she was never going to be. Secretly Paige was wondering what this girl did in Slytherin, most talkers where stuffed away in something depressed as Hufflepuff.

Paige her expression told this girl nothing, Paige was good in staying expressionless and neutral. If the girl wanted to ask something, she would answer honestly.

Fiona put the scary thoughts away, and just want to focus on the girl. Fiona get the thought that the girl did not hate her, but was not becoming her best friend. This girl was just a year older, but Fiona was thinking she was better then her. Fiona has self-convidence, but now when she was eleven, she does not want to bully anymore. That was so for children, that time was over, and beeing manipulative, is nothing wrong with it. But she was going to look for a personality in this seven years. So Fiona just talked along, there was nothing wrong with that. As first years, Fiona was just looking for things at hogwarts. She heard that the lessons were about to start, so she wanted to know something. So, which professor is one who can teach? Fiona was wondering how the lessons were, but she did not like learning. How are you feeling about the lessons? We are not ravenclawers ofcourse, but i just saw a few students running to the lessons. That is so weird.. Fiona looked at her nails, and then looked at Paige. So Paige, what are things you like to do?

<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back