Another trip to the library, another adventure ahead

Jessica Tenterfield

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Maple Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The overwhelming homework had gotten a bit out of hand for Jessica as she made her way to the library holding a huge stack of books in her hand. This is why she has been turning a bit pale over her time at Hogwarts. She used to always be out in the sun and adventuring about, but now she was stuck in the library doing really boring homework. Technically, there was no use for homework when they were still at school, but Jessica took it as it was. The library actually wasn't a really bad place for Jessica. She loves to read and being surrounded by so many books to choose from had made it so much better.

Dumping all her books onto the nearest table, Jessica took a seat in front of it all and sighed. She wished she could go outside and try to make an adventure of everything she does. She had tried to do that once but was so close to getting into trouble that she couldn't bare to do anything like it again unless it didn't cost her house points. Hufflepuff was coming second behind Gryffindor and seeing Hufflepuff loose the house cup would be devastating, especially when it is her first year of learning there.

Dipping her quill into her ink bottle, Jessica scribbled away on the nearest piece of parchment she could find. By the time she knew it, her page was filled with lots of interesting things. Being a hard worker, Jessica could never let herself down that way. Inspecting it, Jessica had found a lot of spelling mistakes then went back to look at them until somebody had tapped the girl on the shoulder. Smiling, Jessica turned around and spotted a Ravenclaw about her age with big curly hair. "Hi!" she said.

Lucille looked around the library and, for what appeared to be the hundredth time this week alone, there was no where to sit alone. She briefly considered coming back later but that would mean breaking out of her schedule and that wouldn't be good. Instead she looked around for the emptiest table and someone who looked nice. She saw a table that only had one person on and the girl who was sat there looked nice so she went on over.

Lucille made her way over to the girl and tapped the girl on the shoulder. To her relief the girl smiled at her and greeted her in a friendly way. The girl looked about her age, another relief, she wouldn't know what she would have done if it had been an older student. "Hi, do you mind if I sit on this table? There's no other place to sit." She had a feeling this girl would say yes but still didn't move to sit down until she had her answer. It wasn't like Lucille to be rude.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's short and late. Don't get me started on the week I've had

Inspecting the girl closely, Jessica had noticed that she was in Jessica's year. Jessica hadn't made many friends that are older than her but she still thought that friends in the same year as her were helpful. Maybe they could do homework together for a class that they might be in!? It was definitely a thought. "Sure you can sit down!" Jessica said, gesturing to the seat next to her.

"I was just doing my homework. They give you a lot considering the new change of routine when you are in your first year. I wonder how much they give you in your seventh year... Oh, I'm sorry... I'm Jessica, what's your name?" she said with a blush. She had always started rambling about things before she introduces herself. She shouldn't be so rude next time.

Jessica stared at the girl, still blushing. So much for getting homework from her mind. Suddenly, an idea had entered the ickle's head. What if they go on an adventure!? She thought back to the time when she nearly lost house points but tried to forget about it "Hey! It's boring here, right? Do you like adventures? We could go on one if you want! Where do you want to go? Oh, there are so many places to explore! What about the forbidden forest or deep inside the dungeons!? I'm always up for a risk! What about you!?"

OOCOut of Character:
It's fine! I'm not that angry about people posting late, so take your time! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back