Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Sophie)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Sophie and Etienne had been living together for almost six months now. He was still sleeping happily on the lounge, and he still didn't mind it. Baby Brianna was growing like a weed. He kept the baby monitor with him. Today she'd gotten up a bit early, and after breakfast and a bath, Brianna was sitting with him on the couch, nestled in his arm. He was playing with her, a set of baby keys in his hand while she tried to grab them. They were making baby noises back and forth to each other, blowing raspberries at each other. He was chuckling, Brianna was giggling. After a while of this, he let her get the keys. Brianna chewed on the and he set her against his folded blanket and pillow at the end of the couch, staying next to her with a hand by her. He was hoping she'd build up her core strength, helping her sit on her own with the support of the blanket and pillow while he kept his hand near in case she lost her balance.

Sophie's mother had warned her that a baby was going to be a lot of work. The woman's life had changed a lot since graduating, and not just because of Brianna. Etienne was in her life now and everything just felt right. The only thing she was struggling a little with was her career and where she was headed. She wasn't quite sure yet as she still tossed and turned ideas in her head. The woman was still attending her therapy sessions however and taking her medication, just hoping that one day the answer would be right in front of her.

Sophie woke up from a good sleep that morning, panicking a little when she rolled over and realised the time. She wondered why she hadn't heard Brianna's cries and suddenly Sophie became worried. She quickly jumped out of bed, throwing on her night gown and running out of her bedroom. She took a sigh of relief however when she spotted her daughter with Etienne, trying her best to sit up with Etienne's support. "Good morning. Why didn't you wake me?" Sophie asked softly, heading over towards them both. She smiled at Brianna, who was doing such a good job sitting up. "You're such a good girl!"

Etienne looked up, smiling warmly. "Good morning, my sweet." He greeted. Brianna babbled louder as her mother spoke to her, shaking the spit covered toy keys. Etienne chuckled, catching Brianna as she tilted too far and set her back up. "You need your rest, mon cher, I can handle things long enough for you to sleep in a bit." He gave Sophie a warm smile. "She's already had breakfast, and a bath because she got her food everywhere," he chuckled, keeping his hand close in case she tilted again.

Sophie chuckled with Etienne as her daughter babbled. She definitely seemed like she already knew she was a good girl, regardless of Sophie saying it. Her confidence was one of the things Sophie really loved about her, as it was something Sophie just didn't have herself. As Etienne spoke kindly, Sophie smiled warmly, happy to have someone like Etienne living with her. She truly didn't know where she'd be without him. "Thank you Etienne, I appreciate it." she said to him, loving how happy Brianna was to be with him. "I'm all rested now though, so feel free to take a break for a while. I don't mind." She knew Etienne did a lot of work for her and hoped he would take the opportunity to do something for himself every once in a while.

Etienne chuckled, carefully moving away from Brianna and standing. He stretched a bit, then shifted to walk past Sophie. "I'll make you breakfast then, mon cher," He replied with a bit of a playful grin, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he moved into the kitchen. "I'll make some crepes for you, my sweet, just relax with Bree, I'll be out again soon," He told her, setting to work and humming softly as he began to cook.

Sophie barely had enough time to argue with Etienne as he headed into the kitchen to make some food. The woman just pursed her lips, a sigh escaping them as she sat on the lounge next to Brianna. She was doing such a good job sitting up on her own, and it was all because of Etienne. She couldn't help but feel bad that Etienne was putting in so much effort with barely anything in return. It made her sick to her stomach and she didn't want Etienne thinking that she was using him. Feeling like she should reward him, Sophie barely thought about it before suggesting it. "Etienne, I don't want you sleeping on the couch anymore." she said, a little authoritatively as he puttered about in the kitchen. "You're to sleep with me, in my bedroom. Of course, if you want to, that is. I mean... I would like it very much if you did."

Etienne nearly dropped the pan he was holding, catching it at the very last moment. He swallowed hard, setting the pan down carefully before moving into the living room. He knelt in front of Sophie, looking up at her cautiously. "Mon Cher," he spoke slowly. "You know I will wait forever for you if I must. Your comfort, your happiness, you and Brianna's, it is everything to me." He reached for her hand, wanting to press a kiss to it. "If you are truly ready, then I will gladly share your space. But, Mon amour," he gave her a worried look. "Please, don't worry. The couch is rather comfortable, I promise."

Sophie watched as Etienne quickly made his way over to her. She didn't expect him to react like this. Why did he seem so panicked? Sophie just wanted to tell him the truth - she didn't want to ever lie to him. "But I want you to share my bed with me." she told him, looking him directly in the eyes. "It gets lonely without you sometimes. I promise I'm telling you the truth." She frowned a little, hoping Etienne would believe her. She was tired of taking things so slow, especially when she was finally getting other parts of her life on track. She wasn't so sad anymore, and knew she needed this more than anything. "Etienne, I really like you, and you really like me too, right? There's no point dancing around that. Please Etienne." She took his hand in hers, hoping he could see what she was trying to say.

Etienne moved to sit beside Sophie, trying to draw her gently into his arms. He couldn't help the smile that lit up his face, leaning in to pepper her face with kisses. "Of course, Sophie, anything for you," he murmured, absolutely thrilled she was finally ready to take the next step in their relationship. "It would make me so happy," he sighed. "I would love to hold you close every night."

Sophie smiled as Etienne accepted her offer. "Me too Etienne. Thank you." she said, before leaning in and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for everything that you do." She stood up, picking Brianna up with her. "Why don't we all cook as a family then? I don't want you doing all of the work." She began making her way to the kitchen, figuring that cooking together as a family would be something to bring them a little closer.

Etienne couldn't have been happier. He jumped up, following her to the kitchen. "Oh, absolutely," he agreed immediately, pulling out Brianna's high chair. "What would you like to make, Mon Cher?" He asked, giving her his brightest smile. Before she could reply he leaned in to steal a kiss. "I love you, Sophie,"

Sophie was happy that Etienne wanted to cook with her. It would definitely make her feel a little less useless. As he pulled the highchair out, Sophie placed Brianna into it and shrugged. "Hmm I don't know... Maybe pancakes? They're nice and easy." she suggested. She made to turn to the fridge until Etienne leaned in to give her a kiss. She kissed him back and blushed as he said he loved her. Without thinking much about it, Sophie kissed him again, holding him close. "I love you too Etienne. I really do."

Etienne's eyes widened when Sophie spoke. He was stunned for a moment, having not expected her to reply in turn at all. Then the elation kicked in. He cheered, wrapping his arms around her tightly. Etienne peppered kisses over every inch of her face, murmuring a long stream of elated, fond French, holding her tightly. Eventually he just kissed her, absolutely over the moon, dipping her just a bit before straightening again. "Je t'aime, mon amour," He whispered, before kissing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back