Another Spree..?

Ava Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Ava was wandering Brightstone Village she preffered to stay in Obsidian Harbour but her uncle gave her no choice dropped her off in Brightstone. Ava looked around the street the people weren't dressed half as nicely as they were in Obsidian Harbour. That for one wasn't a good sign. Ava held on tightly to her designer handbag and began browsing the shops.

A good hour later she held six different bags three in each hand. Ava felt much better now and Brightstone now seemed 'ok'. Ava spotted a near bench and sat on it. She sat her bags beside her on the bench and watched as the crowds passed her by with not even a glance. Ava rolled her eyes, in her opinion she looked good today, she wore one of her many good outfits. Ava drummed her polished fingernails against the bench's arm. She then pulled out her lipgloss which gave her lips a glossy pink shine.

On her break, Taylor liked to wonder the streets. It was something to do. She often met new people too. She was on her way to no where, when she spotted someone sat on a park bench. They looked young, but not alot younger than Taylor. The girl had a certain air about her, saying she was better than everyone else. Taylor casually sat at the other side of the bench and busied herself with the contents of her own bag. Wondering if the other girl would speak.

Ava watched with preculiar eyes as a girl not much older than herself sat down beside her. Ava glared at her. She turned her head and wiped her skirt down. After a couple of minutes of silence, Ava pouted. "Can I help you with anything?" Ava looked at the girl and inspected her outfit. She seemed to look 'alright' she had an idea of what it took to look good. Not like so many people she met so far, not half of them looked good this girl was acceptable, Though I could help her out... Ava thought.

Taylor looked over as the girl spoke and stopped looking for nothing in her handbag. "No," She raised an eyebrow at the girl. "The names Taylor." She said, wanting to smile, but she was a little cautious. This girl had an attitude. Taylor could tell that already and she seemed to be inspecting Taylor. "I havnt seen you around before?" She said honestly. She usually recognised people her own age, because they came around quite often, but this girl Taylor had not seen.

Ava watched as the girl raised her eyebrow. Probably just jealous she told her self and she flicked her blonde hair off her shoulders. "I'm Ava, Ava Prince." Ava always thought it was important to introduce her second name aswell. The 'Prince's' were very high in the social staus back in London and Ava was nothing but proud to let the whole wolrd know she was a 'Prince'. They were all Slytherin aswell so that also made the whole of a difference...except for Sam Ava thought bitterly.

"Yes..well you wouldn't would you. You weren't so lucky." Ava smiled sweetly. "I'm going to be attending Hogwarts next year." she said simply not asking about Taylor as she really couldn't care.

Taylor smirked. "A Prince aye?" She instantly thought of Sam. "Related to Sam Prince i take it?" Taylor had a habit of changing her sentences so they were shorter and stronger when she was talking to someone hostile. She wasnt someone to be messed with, but on the other hand she didnt like to get herself messed with in the first place.

Taylor nodded when the girl said she would be attending Hogwarts. "First Year myself." She knew the girl probably didnt care, but she told her anyway. "Im working at Madam Malkins at the moment, on my break." She decided to add the last bit in, probably just to annoy the girl that seemed not to care about Taylor.

It was Ava's turn to raise an eyebrow. "Yes, yes unfortunately I am related to him." Ava paused, "My cousin." she said the word with huge distaste. "You know him?" Ava pressumed.

Ava listened to the first year part but the girl kept talking and Ava couldn't give a damn. She clearly showed she was bored as she looked at her light pink polished nails and how perfectly they were painted. "Anyway what house did you say you were in?" Ava sighed still not very interested in the conversation.

Taylor laughed. "Who doesnt know Sam, honestly?" She shook her head. It was true, most people did know him and if they hadnt they had heard the rumors about the Toni/Jenna/Beau etc etc situation. Taylor smirked at the girl, speaking of Sam, it was funny just how different this girls attitude was, she was headed straight for Slytherin.

"I didnt tell you my house." She said and stopped there, doing it just to tick the girl off. Taylor rather enjoyed stirring up nasty Slytherin girls. She did it to Toni all the time.

Ava rolled her eyes, "He's such a dope." Ava said bitterly. "Drived his parents insane once he became a stupid 'Puff." Ava decided that since her face began to scrunch up and she knew her beauty almost disappeared when this happened, that she would stop thinking about him.

Ava looked at Taylor in disbelief, usually girls would do as she said. Ava straightened up her back, "What house are you in?" Ava asked getting impatient but she tried to keep her cool.

Yet another laugh slipped from Taylors lips. Trust Sam to stand out, Taylor guessed this family must have had some sort of choice in what house they were all in. Two guesses which, Taylor thought somewhat bitterly.

"Gryffindor." She said firmly. "No doubt on which house your going to be in." Taylor looked at her out of the corner of her eye. The girl had Slytherin written all over her.

Gryffindor? Not too bad...it could be better. Ava thought though she was relieved she wasn't talking to a 'Puff in public. I may aswell be talking to a mudblood. Yuck Ava flexed out her fingers. "Oh yes? Do share?" Ava turned her head sharply but she tilted it back slightly so she could look down on the girl.

Taylor looked away from the girl, not giving her the satisfaction of staring her down, instead chosing to ignore it. "Your clearly a Slytherin, its oozing from your every pore. Ive only just met you and i can tell that." She said with a sharp laugh. Pulling her wand from her bag she cast a tempus to check what time her break was over, but realised she still had a while yet. She looked back at the girl and gave her a fake grin.

Ava smiled, she didn't know why everyone thought it was an insult to be told you belong in Slytherin she took it as a compliment. "Well....I wish I could say the same about you...but....I can't." Ava shrugged a short happy satisfied shrug. She watched as Taylor took out her wand. "Oh. I'm petrified." Ava's voice was dripping in not only sarcasm but disgust though she wished she had gotten her wand. If only. She folded her arms and stared at the girl she quickly fluttered her eyelashes waiting for something to happen.

The level of dislike for this girl was rising by the second. The girl shot out a sarcastic comment at her wand being out and Taylor looked at her curiously. "I was just checking the time." She said as though Ava was stupid. She twirled her wand between her fingers impressively before replacing it in her bag. Taylor would probably leave soon. No point wasting time talking to this brat. "Whats a young girl like you doing here anyway?" May as well talk to her before i have to return to work, Taylor thought indifferently.

Ava rolled her eyes, so it was very obvious. Know it all...Ava thought bitterly to herself. "Why would you need to check the time. Am I boring you?" Ava knew it was impossible to be bored when she was there...well so she thought anyways. "I'm shopping duh!" Ava pointed to the six full shopping bags. It was silent for a bit after that. But the thought that kept swirling around her head was when Taylor said "Who doesnt know Sam, honestly?" Ava was worried, that was her reputation up in smokes. "How well exactly do you know Sam?" Ava asked for the first time she was interested in the conversation.

"If you had bothered to pay attention before, i told you already that i work." Taylor mock tutted. "A clueless Slytherin, how very unfortunate." This girl was irritating in her im-better-than-you attitude and Taylor would have none of it.

The girl then asked how well Taylor knew Sam and Taylor thought about it for a moment. "Reasonably well," She stated simply, before adding. "Why?" What did it matter how well Taylor knew her cousin? It was obviously for Ava's own benefit, but how could this question benefit her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back