Another rose for another puff (Three red, one pink)

Olivia Woodlock

Leaky Cauldron Barmaid | Aimless

OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Chestnut Wand 11 3/4" Kelpie Hair Core
Olivia was glad that her next delivery would lighten her load significantly as she would be delivering a number of roses to the Hufflepuff boy. "Noelle, Noelle Maxwell?" Olivia called across the Hufflepuff table.

@Noelle Maxwell

Noelle looked up from the book he was reading with a toast in his mouth. Seeing a student across him, he quickly pulled out the bread, swallowed quickly and took a huge gulp from his juice. "Sorry about that. Yeah, that's me.", he smiled. "Need anything?", he asked before taking notice of the roses she was holding.

"Yeah here," She said handing the roses to the boy along with the accompanying note.

To Boyfriend.
One rose for each dance we have been to together and one more for valentines. will you be my valentine and be my date to the dance
love you
Wills.

Noelle grinned upon seeing the roses. He already knew where they came from as he was the one who did this first. "Thanks!", he told the girl politely, accepting them as well as the note. Reading it, he chuckled as @Willow Cullen beat him in asking her to the dance. He glanced over to the Gryffindor table to where she was so that he could give her his answer.

Willow was eating trying to figure out how she was going to find everyone on the list to deliver roses. She was so absorbed in trying to figure who everyone was that she missed seeing a bunch of roses being delivered to her boyfriend.

Noelle finally spotted his girlfriend near the end of the long table by herself eating. With a smile on his face, he quickly crossed the distance between them. With the roses in hand, he surprised her with a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, my valentine.", he whispered.

Willow was so absorbed in what she was doing that she didnt notice noelle approach her. the feeling of someone behind her and made her slightly, turning just as Noelle kissed her on the cheek. she turned around and kissed him back. a grin on her face. It seemed her roses had gotten to him nice and early. "Good morning valentine" she whispered kissing him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back