Another Prankster?

Katie Kain

Katie was humming the tune to one of her favorite songs as she walked down the corridor. She was just wandering around, looking for something to do. She stopped walking and leaned against the wall, still humming. She had a smile on her face. Suddenly, she noticed another person in the corridor. She saw the person's face. What's that guy doing here? Katie thought. She walked over. "Hi," she said. "The name's Katie Kain."

((i'm sorry it took so long, i've been busy.))

There was never anyhting to do in Hogwarts, not when classes had let out and everyone was ready for exams; or getting ready. kotaro had no muse, he was not ready for an exam, and he just wanted to have fun. He smiled as her walked, his hands behind his head. He would have kept walking, if someone hadn't stopped him. He looked over at where the voice had came from, and leaned against the wall closet to him, as the girl approached. "I'm Kotaro! Nice to meet you Katie-Chan."

Kotaro had always been a very friendly boy, even if he was good with pranks. He had needed some minions anyways, maybe this girl would help him out with his pranks, or be a good target in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back