Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Omnisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Seems like the two houses that he had received, the only pink ones were toward Slytherin. It was definitely strange, but Ryuu didn't have much judgment. Considering his feminine looks and his girl's uniform outfit, Ryuu's mind remained as open as ever. He asked around where Jasmine was. Someone said that they found her toward the courtyard. Ryuu rushed out to the courtyard, calling out, "Miss Jasmine! Miss Jasmine! I have something for Miss Jasmine!" Ryuu nearly tripped during his rush, but he had the pink rose in hand, and ready to hand it out, to which girl but he was not sure.

Jasmine had taken a moment between classes to sit down. She did not expect to have someone shout her name. She looked for who it was and she waved her arm to signal them to come over. ”Is that for me?” she asked, gesturing to the rose.

Ryuu walked over to the girl that was signalling him over, and held out the rose with the note. He didn't peek in it even though a part of him wanted to. He just knew who to give it to. "Yes! I think someone likes you, since it is pink!" He smiled toward the younger girl. Young romance, very cute to him. Crushes and stuff happened, even to him when he was a first year. He almost missed it.
Jazz,

You're cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back