Another Meeting

Jay Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
Jay walked along the harbor and sat at a bench. He was finding the house very quiet just recently. Shaylah was always the one making it lively and now she was gone it was silent. All he ever heard was the dog every now and then.
Before having a daughter to look after, Jay liked silence more than anything but now that he never had it he hated it. It was a hard thing to understand for someone who didn't know him well.
Looking out over the crashing waves, he heard someone close by. He didn't notice it at first but when he did he was surprised.

Tracy walked along the harbor, she was wearing a black dress and heels (In signature) and had just come from her late husbands funeral. She noticed a familiar figure on a bench and decided to sit there, more because she was afraid she was going to bee ill again than anything else.
She just sat, watching the waves as she let a single tear fall down her face. They had been married a long time, almost eleven years, they had had two children together. She would just have to get used to life without him. "It was his funeral today." Tracy finally spoke to her ex sitting next to her.

Jay turned to look at Tracy. "How are you, Sydney and Marcus doing??" Jay didn't know what else he could say. Jay had never met Tracy's husband so he didn't know what he was like. "I mean, how is everyone taking his death??"
As Jay was listening to Tracy's answer he realised something. "You never told me how he died."

"Okay I suppose, Sydney hasn't answered me yet. Maybe you could ask Shaylah how she's doing?" Tracy looked at the man hopefully, there was no reason at all for him to help her. She looked down when she heard the question. "He, he was caught in crossfire. A death eater and an auror." One more tear rolled odwn her face, joining with the other one before they bother fell to the pavement.

"Yeah, sure. I've been meaning to write to her anyway." Jay had been trying to figure out what to write to Shaylah.
Jay felt awkward after he heard the answer to his question. After all, he was a death eater himself. He didn't know what to say. What could he say?? He tried changing the subject. "So, whats been happening the past eleven years??"

Tracy laughed at the subject change, suddenly her laugh turned to a cough. The same cough she had before. "Well, I had Marcus, and" She paused, the feeling of wanting to throw up came back. It had presented itself at the funeral quite a few times, she just put it down to a streeful past week and the bug she had had for about two weeks. "Sorry, still ill." She had been ill when she had seen him last week, in fact she had been ill for about two and a half weeks.

Jay saw how Tracy was still ill. "Have you not been to the hospital yet??" Last time Jay had seen Tracy, he had suggested she go to the hospital to get checked up because of her illness. She had rejected the idea. He didn't understan why she didn't go there so she could get better. "I really suggest you go, Tracy. You look and sound terrible."

Tracy shook her head. "I've been bus and it's probably just a small bug caused by stredd. It has been a stressful week." It was a reasonable explination, she had been feeling slightly ill before hand but it got worse as the stress piled on, her husband died and her planning the funeral, it was perfectly normal in her eyes. "It'll pass."

Jay looked at Tracy with a frown on his face. "I'm not sure. I've never heard of someone getting this ill because of stress." He thought about it for a few seconds. "How about I take you now??"

Tracy sighed. "Do we have to?" She thought it over, she was feeling pretty rough and was wanting to throw up quite a bit. "If it'll make you stop talking about it then yes but don't stand too close to me. "She stood up and waited to stop feeling dizzy, assuming she had stood up too fast. "I already feel ill, i don't want to throw up because of your aftershave."

Jay stood up next to Tracy. "I didn't put much on this morning. I don't know why you keep makeing a fuss of it." He saw how dizzy she looked. "I take it I'm the one that will be doing the apparating."

Tracy looked at him, slightly angry that he didn't get how much he stank. "Because it stinks." She practically yelled at him, taking a step away. "If you have to but I'm holding my nose." Tracy made a point of holding her nose between her index finger and thumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back