Another enemy? Probably not...

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hayley couldn't understand why her father sent her to Hogwarts in the first place. If he was going to give her a lecture about how important it was to socialize, then should probably think twice. It was true, Hayley hadn't been talking to anyone beside her family, she hated other people except her family or those who were from respected family. She didn't mind having a friend from other house, her brother was sorted into Gryffindor anyway and if her little sister keep behaving like she used to then she would probably end up in Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin when she grew up.

Hayley tidied her self as she took her robe, she sneered as she look at her self in the mirror. She hated green, she wasn't a good fan of greens but she was a big fan of pink. She then took a cup of hot cocoa and closed the cup with a lid. Hot cocoa during winter or cold weather had been her trademark, most people would be addicted to coffee or tea but Hayley was addicted to hot cocoa or cold. She then made her way to the common room and saw students there, she hated being near the crowds. Especially if they were her friends but unfortunately not all Slytherin students pleased her. She hated those students that had been acting like market people.

Hayley then made her way toward the second floor, she had been spending her time there lately enjoying the paintings. Or the dungeon where she could read her book all by her self. She then stood in front of a magical portrait as her eyes started to observe it in detail.

Xavier was rather annoyed at some of his other Slytherin friends due to the fact that they loved picking on the first years, little did they know that Xavier was a fierce individual, but Xavier didn't like to show his true abilities, his anger out loud, so he always tried to keep it inside of him, although on some occasions, he would burst. Xavier was making way to second floor and was looking at the paintings on the wall next to him. Painting on the wall were talking to him, but him being annoyed, he was just ignoring everyone and just kept walking. He wanted to just be alone or he'd burst out in anger or hurt someone.

While Xavier was walking and looking at the painting, he ran into a girl. He fell on the floor and hurt his nose when he hit the girl. He gathered the books that fell out of his hands and said out in a burst, "Will you watch where you're going? People are so blind these days, I mean, seriously, how hard is it to just look in front of you. Bloody hell, my nose has a scar on it now, damn it." Xavier then looked up at the girl that he ran into and thought the girl looked very pretty, and looked from a well oriented family, so he then said, "I apologize for my rude outburst. I'm just not having a good day. Who are you exactly?"

Hayley was enjoying herself observing the portraits until a boy knocked her down to the floor. Her hot cocoa spilled and her robes were all brown. She glare at the boy coldly, these kind of thing happen when she wasn't in Hogwarts, she ended up arguing with them and good thing that Casper was around to stop her. Hayley stood up from the ground as she walk toward the boy "I believe you're blind. You'll have to buy me a new robe because I'm not wearing this one" She tossed it to the ground and stepped on it. She was going to leave it there or burn it in the common room.

"Who am I? It's none of your business"
Hayley said coldly and walk away from him. "The question is... Who are you?" Hayley could hold her anger since the boy apologize but if he didn't she would probably attack him verbally. "It's none of my business if you're having a good day or not, am I not right?" She smirk as she summon her pink coat. She didn't care if the professor would give her detention about wearing pink coat, there weren't any rules.

((OOC: When you said she was a little aggressive and mean, I didn't know it would be this much. LOL ))

Xavier was rather a bit annoyed now at the girl since it was only an accident, it's not like he did it on purpose. Xavier picked up her robes and said, "Here you go. I apologize for my rudeness and I will buy you new robes, or better yet, I will buy you 2 new sets of robes. Does that make you happy?" Xavier could care less of what other people would think about him or act towards him, but there was something about this girl that he liked, so he showed a bit of clam behavior towards her and held his anger in.

He turned around towards the other end of the hallway and said, "It's non of my business? Ok? Do you want me to leave you alone?" Xavier was trying to tease the girl a little more just for fun. "I'm Xavier Littlefield, a First Year student in Slytherin. I know it isn't any of your business if I am having a bad or a good day, but showing a bit of passion doesn't hurt now does it?"

(OOC: oops sorry xD ... She's not THAT mean.. not yet.. :r )
Hayley's mood was lighten up, so much lighten up after the boy apologize and told her that he was going to buy her new robes. He should be from a wealthy family if he was willing to buy her 2 sets of robes. "Thank you Xavier Littlefield, I've heard of your surname somewhere before" If Hayley had heard his name, he should be one of those family with good financial condition or in other word, his family was wealthy. She started to like the boy, not because he wanted to buy her new robes but because his family was wealthy and secondly, he apologize.

Hayley then straighten her coat as she tied the ribbon neatly and then look back to the boy with a smile. Surprising? Very...
"I'm Hayley Huberta, the daughter of Andrew Huberta and Abigail Ace I mean Abigail Huberta, the twin sister of Casper Huberta and the older sister of Candy Huberta" Hayley said proudly. She didn't ask the boy to leave or to stay, it was all up to him. She had introduce her self to the boy and she wouldn't do that unless she was comfortable being near them. And this boy would be one of them.

((OOC: I can't handle mean, but damn, you came on so fast. LOL ))

Xavier was surprised when she said, 'Thank you Xavier Littlefield, I've heard of your surname somewhere before'. Xavier immediately turned around and said, "Interesting, very interesting. Where have you heard my name before?" Xavier then saw the girl putting her coat back on, and tightening her ribbon neatly. He then heard her introducing herself as Hayley Huberta and said, "Nice to meet you Hayley Huberta, glad you finally told me your name." said Xavier giving a small laughter.

Xavier was glad to see Hayley's attitude change because he really wasn't in the mood to be mad anymore nor to get into another argument after seeing her. Xavier looked at her as if she was the prettiest girl in the world, but then he changed his thought and said, "So, Hayley, tell me a little more about yourself." Xavier got closer to Hayley and was standing right next to her.

(OOC: xD )

Hayley shrugged when the boy asked her a question
"Somewhere in a party, of course formal parties. My family usually host a party I'm sure your father attend one or perhaps they should meet somewhere else?" She giggled. Hayley was very picky when it comes to friends. She had a little friend but they were all wealthy and of course, none of them were idiots. Hayley had met some girls on her age and yes they were wealthy but they were all idiots. She hated those kind of people, there was no way on earth, Hayley would be friends with those kind of people.

Hayley didn't mind when Xavier stood next to her, people had been doing that lately since Casper was a casanova, people thought Hayley was too but Hayley wasn't like her brother.
"Me? No you tell me about your self" She giggle and poke him playfully.

((OOC: I made a typo lol. Xavier CAN handle mean girls, but you came on pretty fast. lol)

"That could be true, as my father was always invited to parties all the time, and I would sometimes go with him as well." Xavier was well now interested in Hayley, but because of her outburst attitude and anger, he was a bit neglectful to go any further or go at a fast pace with Hayley, so he would have to go at a very slow pace so that Hayley would trust him because he revealed his feelings to her. Xavier noticed that she had asked him about who he is and reversed the question to him, he then said, "Very well then, I will let you know about myself first.", giving her a smile. "My father a wizard with great power, lots of money and what not. My father cares about him family a lot as well as his friends and relatives. He is working in the muggle work for now, but he will be joining the Wizarding World soon, probably in the Ministry of Magic or something. As for my mother, she is a very nice, beautiful women who is also a very powerful wizard, but she is a bit on the dark side as well. I am not sure, but she maybe a death eater, reason being because I have seen indicators, but they never revealed anything to me." Xavier looked up, smiled again and said, "Now, tell me about yourself."

(OOC: but Xavier's wealthy so... Hayley wouldn't be mean to him lol xcept if he kick her)

Hayley nodded, she knew that she had heard of his family somewhere. Hayley's father hadn't been throwing parties lately due to his busy work. He was always in his office, working. Hayley was concern about her younger sister, Candy, mother hadn't spend too much time with her. The house elf was her only friend now since the twins were sent to Hogwarts.
"I like parties, especially formal parties, I'm not a big fan of wild parties" She was referring to the parties that most teenagers would attend. She hated those kind of parties, it was too loud and unorganized.

Hayley listen to him carefully, if a flaw was found she would probably insult him but his family.
"A death eater?" She rose her eyebrow "So your mother waste her time killing other people?" She said coldly and sipped her hot cocoa. Hayley couldn't understand why death eaters would want to spare time to kill other people.

"Me? My parents are running a business and I don't know what it is coz I never really... Care..."
She smirk as she finished the hot cocoa of hers. "I enjoy listening to classical music, and I love things that are well organize and yes I'm a big fan of learning" She giggle as she eyed one of the portrait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back