Another day in pardise

Elliot Keaton

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Elliot had locked up the shop for the day. It had calmed down a lot as the new term had started and all the students were now back at Hogwarts, but she didn't mind, it normally meant she could lock up early. She made her way down to her flat wondering if Trip was home yet or if he was still at his performance.

Even though they had known each other for nine months now Elliot still got butterflies when she was with him, or thought about him. Some would say that they were both young and foolish, living together after only meeting each other but she didn't care. She loved Trip and he loved her back and that's all she cared about. Entering her flat she kicked off her heels and called out, "Trip are you home?" and waited for a responce.

Trip heard Ell enter the house and flew down the stairs, immediately taking her in his arms with a spin and pressing his lips to hers, sparks dancing between them "How was your day?"He asked with a gentle chuckle.
Only the slightest flicker of hesitance could give away the fact that something was the matter. That he bad been press ganged into a murderous circus. But that could wait. Ell was home and that all he wanted to think about.

Elliot heard footsteps coming down the stairs and she smiled knowing that it meant Trip was indeed home. No sooner had she seen him appear in front of her that she felt herself been spun round in a tight embrace. She give into the kiss, not that she needed much persuasion.

Once he placed her down she looked lovingly into his eyes, his effect hadn't weared off in nine months, but at lest she didn't feel faint after they kissed anymore. "Today was OK. Not much business but it's expected." she said with a shrug. "And yours?" she asked in return as she moved into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Ah... My day..?" He paused. He couldn't lie to her.. "It was.. interesting". That certainly wasn't a lie. He slipped over to the kitchen and ushered her out before setting on the kettle and looking into the cupboards "You'll need your appetite for dinner.." He himself started grabbing some ingredients from the cupboards for dinner. Italian.. Snap went his fingers and the stove set alight. He sent out a pot onto the stove for the pasta while setting out a pan for the sauce. Within minutes the smell of tomatoes, pasta and other delicious things wafted from the kitchen. After a few minutes quest from the kitchen Trip said, "El... You know how im a traveling performer yes?" He really didn't know if he could say it.. and more unlikely to do it. Could he leave El here to travel around? HE wasn't quite sure.. and he certainly didn't want to.

Elliot listened to Trip speak as she tried to decide what she wanted to eat. His words left her uneasy, maybe not so much the words but the way he was saying them, he was pausing too much for the 'interesting day' to be interesting in a good way. She hesitantly let Trip move her out of the kitchen. She watched him move around the kitchen with worried eyes, not even the lovely smell of the food was enough to ease her.

The minutes passed away slowly she was waiting for him to talk to say anything. Eventually he began to talk. "Yes." she replied simply to his question, wondering what the question could be leading up too.

"Well..."He moved over to the other side of the kitchen to prepare the mince and meats of the meal. "I may have to leave for the country side sooner or later.. depending on how things go" More like depending on how well he could deal with this fleur. "I don't want to.." He had stopped cooking now and his voice was much quieter as he lent against the bench. Why had this guy come to ruin things for him. The next chance he got.. he would burn that mask from the cowards face..

Elliot listened to his words, her heart racing a mile a minute. She moved over to his side, "Why? What things?" was all she could muster. She had known that due to his work he would have to move about a bit, and she never had a problem with that, but something in his voice made her feel it was more than that.

"I met this man.. Named Fleur.." His arm came around Ell gently. "He's an owner of this Circus troupe.. And he kinda... wants me to be apart of it" He said slowly as he pulled a loose strand of hair from his face and caressed her cheek with his thumb softly. "But I don't think i'll be going anywhere too soon yet at least he said" Giving her a faint smile and moving her over to the couch with him, setting her down on his lap. "Anyway.. for now things are fine" He brought his lips down on hers again in a loving, lasting, kiss.

Elliot listened to Trip's words, unable to shake the sense of unease. She wasn't sure what to make of the whole situation, did this sort of thing happen often? For some reason she doubted it. "Trip that's great news, but," she cut off she didn't know what to say.

She didn't want him to leave, touring with some circus troupe, but it was good for Trip wasn't it? His talent had been recognised and he would be able to show it off to the world. She nodded lightly at his words, everything was fine now and that was in the future. She let the thoughts go to the back of her head as she leaned into the kiss. "So tell me about your new boss?" she said after she broke away.

"Well... He's a brilliant performer when he's on stage.. Just a tad creepy off it" He rolled his shoulders which had been hit with by something hard but he couldn't quite remember. Maybe it was a piece of statue. "He's quite..persuasive too.. " After giving a sigh, he remembered, "He also took an interest in you.. wanted to meet you... But I don't think that's such a good idea". Who knows what the man would do to her. Actually, trip wasn't even positive his current employer was human. And he wouldn't at all be surprised if it turned out that he wasn't.

Elliot listened to Trip, he wasn't making it easy for the sence of unease to go away. Persuasive? Had he persuaded Trip into joining his troupe? So many questions swirled though Elliot's head at that moment, she didn't want to ask Trip any of them, this was a great opportunity for him and she wasn't going to let a few ideas of an over imaginative mind get in his way. "Me? she blurted out when Trip informed her of his interest in her. "Why would he be interested in meeting me? I can't do anything special?" she said, quite shocked at the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back