Anonymous Compliments: Part V

D: I wish I signed up to this!!

Thanks for doing this Cyndi ^_^
And thanks for the compliments :wub:

Aw these compliments were so sweet! Thanks to those who gave me compliments, you have no idea how much it can brighten my day :wub:

If I tell you I'm overwhelming myself with plots, plot with me anyway :r I always have ideas and stuff running through my mind for my charries :p

I'll make it one of my life goals to visit you all someday xD

-checks date- Just in time for me to be late to the party! ^_^
So I'll be honest, kind of forgot that there was a thread and only just read those last three compliments as well as realised that I could comment on the other ones, give general thanks, etc. It's a slow news day.

For the first (public) compliment, I'll say that whilst I've no clue who you are, I can honestly say I'm not 'putting up' with you. I don't put up with anyone, I can guarantee I enjoy your company if we speak and am flattered by your kind words.

Second (public) compliment - if you do, and don't know my address, I will give it to you in a heartbeat because pineapples :wub: (if I know you in person I will feed you)

Third (public) compliment - :woot:

For those that expressed interest in rping/plotting/whatnot, skype's Tenilee96, Samual Kaster, Professor Arvo Tuuri, or Alessio Lichester-Raven you can catch me on. I'll wait for the messages :r For the message that was intimidated, hit me up. Really. You'll realise that I'm very underwhelming in the intimidation department. :lol:
Great idea and I'm glad to have been a part for another year. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back