Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor did not know who the next rose she was to deliver belonged to. She knew that this person was in her year, but had never spoken to him before or had anything to do with him. The first place she could think to look was in the Great Hall as everyone had gathered there in the morning for breakfast. With the pink rose held tightly in her left hand, Ellie looked lost among the crowd of Gryffindors at the Gryffindor table as she called out his name. "Chacen Chevalier!" she exclaimed over the voices, hoping he could hear her.

Chacen Chevalier was enjoying his food, but that was when a girl his year said his name. He looked up and gave a smile, while waving his hand to get the girl's attention. A Puff prefect. "What is the damage, miss?" Chacen spoke, since he was close enough to her for her to hear him.

Ellie beamed when she saw someone waving at her. He looked friendly and Ellie was thankful for this. She approached the boy, taking out the pink rose that had belonged to him. "No damage at all." she told him as she held the rose out to him. "I'm here to deliver this rose to you for Valentine's Day... but I don't think there's a note." Ellie looked in her basket again to try to find one, but to no avail. She shrugged. "I guess you have a secret admirer."

Chacen smiled toward the girl, and took the pink rose. At first he thought it would have been from his girlfriend, but then again, he received one last year in addition to the one from Merrill. "Thanks! Um, happy Velantine's Day!" Chacen looked down at the rose. Who could be his secret admirer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back