Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Well I have returned, but because of my currently hectic schedule I am only going to revive Annalie for the time being. Once final exams are done and I’ve done my application to University and applied for a job I will be back full time over the holidays. So let’s get down to it shall we?</COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_m8ahwnAAOq1qj9juh.gif

Annalie Gelinda Darkhart;
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="#000">

Well most of you already know Annalie by now as being that girl who got expelled along with Tamalia Kaster last school year because of them fist fighting in the entrance hall, or as the girl who bullies practically everyone she meets because she doesn’t find them worthy of the her time. But if you don’t Annalie, she is basically a good girl gone very, very bad she was a perfect student up until about her fourth year of Hogwarts when Aimee Darkhart (her ex adoptive sister) found out she was adopted and Annalie’s parents were focussed on finding Aimee’s parents. Annalie had had enough of trying to please her parents and decided to be the person she was deep down inside, a complete cow basically. She bullied a rather large number of students in her last year of school, black mailed a student, sassed a professor and lost 115 points for Ravenclaw causing them to lose the house cup and of course ended up getting expelled.

But since being expelled Annalie has had a bit of a lack of plots and I need to do something new with her. I am basically up for anything plot wise though any really awesome big plots will probably be a little slow moving until all the stuff above has been done but in saying that, a big awesome plot would be fantastic! Sooooo, if you have any ideas for an awesome plot pm me or put it here and we can talk.

Anyway I also need another friend or two for her because as Annalie is a power hungry, gossipy, snarky, vindictive person who truly believes that she is better than everyone else (though surprisingly has a bit of a soft spot for kids under the age of 5) she only has two people who really like her, her friend Arielle Lemaire and her boyfriend Anton. So obviously her social life is really lacking. Friend wise Annalie needs someone who can take her b!tchy attitude but also has a bit of an attitude themselves, she won’t tolerate people who can’t stand up for themselves and dish it out if need be. Also it would be cool if they were either planning to be a death eater/are one or at least if not agree with their views, just don’t care that that is where Annalie wants to head in the future - this isn’t necessary though.

Love wise Annalie is sorted Anton will eventually be her final (though if your character wants to flirt with Annalie go right ahead because that would be a very entertaining plot.)

As for enemies she already has quite a few but the more the merrier, I have never been against a plot where Annalie gets to be a cow. So if you have a character of any age that wants to be bullied, wants rumours spread about them, or just have a bit of a verbal joust just let me know because Annalie would be happy to oblige. Characters who have already been victimized by Annalie and want to again are more than welcome to apply.

Oh and I’m kind of looking for a mentoring figure for Annalie too. Since being kicked out of home she hasn’t really got anyone to look up to anymore so if you have an older death eater or someone who could be a mix of a mentor and a bad influence on her that would be fantastic and stuff.

So yeah, I think that’s about it really. Let me know and I’m glad to be back.
Thanks in advance guys

~ Melissa xx
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

Okay, so someone I could possibly have as a mentor for you is Kumiko Hitachiin. She is a Pureblood and is a DeathEater. Here is the rub though, Kumiko doesn't like halfbloods, HOWEVER, her family is indebted to the Mckay/Smith family and seeing as Annalie is feuding with the Kasters, whom are the adoptive family of Nadia Kaster, I was thinking that Nadia's dad asked Kumiko to take Annalie under her wing. Because of this, Kumiko would not allow herself to be snarky or rude to Annalie because of blood status, but anything else goes, so what say you? BTW, she is 28/29 but she is party wild sometimes, so yeah xD
Besides, its mostly Muggles/muggleborns that she hates these days, and her sister xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back