Anna-Jo Worth

OOC First Name
Steph
Sexual Orientation
Any type

Full Name:
-Annabelle "Anna-Jo" Maeve Evelyn Worth

Date of Birth:
-Anna-Jo was born on May 25th, 2023 in the London at the St Mary's Hospital. Soon after she moved back into the family home in their country estate in Yorkshire.

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
-Anna-Jo has very long hair which is darker at the top, close to a medium brown color and blonde at the bottom. When she was younger she had pure blonde hair but the past few years her hair has gotten darker giving her hair an ombre look to it. As the typical blonde is, Anna-Jo has blue eyes. They are light in color and unfortunately do not stand out very much at all despite her dark hair, which usually people with dark hair and blue eyes, the eyes pop more. Currently as a ten year old Anna-Jo is still under 5 feet. Technically hasn't actually passed the height one needs to not use a booster. Despite being short Anna-Jo is quite the beanpole. She's very tiny even though she'll eat anything placed in front of her, as long as it doesn't have nuts. She weighs less than she should for her height and weight. Making her bones sort of pop out at different angles. She's normally very pale, but she does get some color when it's summer. It fades during winter however.

Personality:
-Anna-Jo is a very bright girl but also dimwitted in a way. She tries her hardest but she's never very good at anything. The girl doesn't understand the word no either, growing up in a rich family. Her parents had everything prepared for her arrival and her siblings after her. She never wanted, but she never asked either. Even if she had wanted a horse but her parents gave her a pony she would be content and learn to ride the pony. She wouldn't know how to ask for something if she needed it, being this way. Anna-Jo might think everything will be handed to her, except she isn't one to naturally think so. She enjoys doing things for herself. Learning to jump a new horse without an instructor around. The girl just didn't have much commonsense, things like looking before crossing the road. The girl does try her hardest to understand others and get along with most, but some don't understand her.
Family:
Father - William Worth. A man of many words and a great height as well. He comes from the long line of the Worth Family, a magical family who has been intermarried with muggles in the past. He himself married a Witch, his sweethart from his days at school. He attended Hogwarts as well and graduated from the Ravenclaw House with high grades. After graduation he persued a career in the British Ministry of Magic. His family has been apart of the Ministry of Magic since it's founding in the 1600s. A few of the Minister's for magic are related to the Worth family as well. He works within the Department of Magical Games and Sports at the Ministry.
Mother - Maeve Reale. A beautiful woman who looks very much like Anna-Jo herself. Her hair is typically more on the reddish side however. The Reale family is very much like the Worth family. Both have been judged throughout the years based on their intermingling with muggles. They are looked as traitors to the pureblood families, not that either family cares much. Maeve married her husband soon after graduation. She did not have much time to find a job before she became pregnant with her first daughter Annabelle.
Brother - William Peter Worth. Three Years Younger. A trouble maker at best. Anna-Jo's one friend in the family. Mostly because he is the closest to her in age. He is a funny sort of character who enjoys running around and having a good time.
Sister - Grace Worth. Five Years Younger. She's still young and Anna-Jo never pays much attention to her, she enjoys playing with dolls alone in her room.
Brother - Parker Worth. Six Years Younger. The second newest family member, he is a mess of a trouble maker, more so than Willie. He is coming out of his toddler stage and running about.
Sister- Mackenzie Worth. Nine Years Younger. The youngest, just learning to walk at her age, she is still too young to have much of a personality other than crying. Anna-Jo doesn't enjoy her very much.

Pets:
-The family owns many hunting dogs and other typical pets of rich people. But she has no personal pet to herself.

Area of Residence:
-Born in London, Anna-Jo's family lives Whitby, North Yorkshire, England. The Worth family takes residence in the Worth Manor outside the town of Whitby in the countryside of Yorkshire.

Blood Status:
-Anna-Jo's parents are both of magic, however both families have intermarried in the past with Muggles making their blood not pure.

Heritage:
-Anna-Jo is of the Worth family on her father's side and the Reale family of her mother's side. Both are English families both with ties to the French.

Special Abilities:
-She can braid her long hair in many ways. Which isn't much to some but she finds it fun to fill her time playing around with her hair. She doesn't have any real special traits.

Interests or Hobbies:
-

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths:
-Anna-Jo has the strength of being very skilled at the magical things her parents have introduced her too already, like flying on a child's broom.

Weaknesses:
-She has no common sense, someone really needs to be around her if she is near a road.

Fears
-Anna-Jo has this fear of Muggle vehicles. Probably even the Hogwarts Train would terrify her.

Describe your character in five words:
-Honest. Outgoing. Bright. Calm. Misunderstood.

Favourite place to be:
-

Friends:
-

Hogwarts House:
-

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
-

Best school subjects:
-

Worst school subjects:
-

Extracurricular Activities:
-

Graduation:
-June of 2041

Current Job:
-Student.

Plans for your future:
-She isn't sure what she'll do after graduation, she thinks she might go to work for the British Ministry.

Your Patronus:
-Unknown might be a Rabbit or another friendly creature very similar.

Your Patronus memory:
-

Your Boggart:
-A Dead Person, likely to be a family member. She would be terrified to see this. She does not do well with blood or anything gross.

Your Animagus:
-N/A

A page from your diary:
- Dear Diary,
Today I took my usual riding lesson on the horse Franklin. It was a nice ride and we went around the trails in the woods, had to jump over a fallen tree. But I was confident and Franklin was splendid. After I played with the younger children, some of the cousins were round and it was quite a blast and I had very fun. Although the youngest is still very clumsy and fell over and began to cry. I couldn't handle the blood coming from her arm where she fell. Or the crying, her voice was quite loud and annoying. She's just a baby, but still I wish she knew how to be quiet. It's easier to play a game like mum with the rest of my siblings I can get them to stay quiet. Though we do tend to break our silence with giggles.

Heya! I love where this character is going, she sounds very interesting (And I don't often enjoy reading CDs ;P)
A few questions you can answer IC or OOC:

1. Is there any reason that Anna fears muggle vehicles?
2. Does she like the fact her family is rich or not? Why?
3. How many younger siblings does she have?
4. Does she have any older siblings? If not, would she have liked one?
5. Was Anna born allergic to nuts, or did she develop the allergy in her childhood?
6. Would she like a pet of her own? What would it be?
7. Which house would Anna like to be in? Why?
8. Why did the family move from London to Yorkshire?
9. What's her favourite colour, and why?
10. How does Anna feel about her appearance? Does she wear make up?

That's it for now, good luck developing her! ^-^

1. Is there any reason that Anna fears muggle vehicles?
I suppose Anna-Jo had an accident in the road in the city where she was almost run over by a car. Of course, no matter how bright she can be and smart she lacks a few common sense notions of preserving her life.
2. Does she like the fact her family is rich or not? Why?
She does not know much other than being poor, she doesn't know others can be poor or a different life. She hasn't grown up being told such things, she'll treat anyone she meets as an equal to her.
3. How many younger siblings does she have?
She has four younger siblings and hopes that will be all.
4. Does she have any older siblings? If not, would she have liked one?
Anna-Jo is the eldest of the Worth children. She probably would want an older sibling, someone to do everything first instead of her.
5. Was Anna born allergic to nuts, or did she develop the allergy in her childhood?
It was an allergy that came about when she was a younger child, but they think she might have always been allergic as her parents can't remember her ever having anything tree nut related before the first time when she was around four years old.
6. Would she like a pet of her own? What would it be?
I think she would want a pet of her own, likely to be something like a cute rodent type of animal. I personally don't think she'd be able to handle the responsibility, even if she tried. She's the type to hug a cute animal too tight and suffocating the animal to death with her hug.
7. Which house would Anna like to be in? Why?
Her father was a Ravenclaw and her mother a Hufflepuff. I think she'd enjoy either house.
8. Why did the family move from London to Yorkshire?
Only her mother moved from London. And that was when she married her husband.
9. What's her favourite colour, and why?
I think she's rather be found of a deep red color. Which will be the staple of her lip color later on in life.
10. How does Anna feel about her appearance? Does she wear make up?
Anna-Jo thinks she is quite the been pole and very awkward. She feels like she isn't very good looking, very gawky with bones poking out every where, plus she is very short. She doesn't wear any makeup yet still being young. Her play-by is very much a representation of what she'll look like as she gets older than how she is now, especially when she does start to wear makeup as a girl trying to be a women, probably around the age of fourteen. I usually only pick one play-by for a character until they'd need an elderly person as a character. And I had the idea for Anna-Jo for awhile and I love watching Zoe Sugg her playby on youtube and thought she'd be quite the person, having been the same as when she was younger and is still short now in her twenties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back