I hope you find
What it is you're after
<i>
</i>

What's in a Name:
Full Name:

Annabelle "Anna-Jo" Maeve Evelyn Worth

Meaning:
Annebelle - Hebrew form is Grace. Latin is Loveable. Also could have been a misspelling of Amabel.
Maeve - As a girl's name is pronounced MAY-v, MAY-vee. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Maeve is "intoxicating".
Evelyn - The Hewbrew meaning is life. German and English is uncertain, possibly desired.
Worth - The name Worth is from Sax. Local origin. Meaning A court, farm, possession, place, field or way; the place valued, sold, or granted.

Why:
Annabelle is a family name, as are all the middle names I have. Annabelle is the name of my great-great grandmother on my mother's side. It is also my grandmother's middle name, and keeping to the tradition of using it every other generation it is my first name. Maeve is my mother's name her maiden name being Maeve Reale. I think it's nice to be honoured by having her name included into my name. Evelyn belongs to my father's grandmother. A very old name in nature and very fitting for the tradition of having two or more middle names as the English tradition is.

Nicknames:
My main nick name is Anna-Jo. It just came about as I grew up the oldest child, and for a long time the only one. My oldest cousin once was picking on me when my hair was still short saying I looked like a boy and should be called Joe and then continued to call me Anna-Jo and it short of picked up with the family. I normally introduced my name as Anna-Jo. Other nicknames include Mae-Mae from my Aunt who wanted to call me something special when she was younger to remember how she called her sister, my mother Maeve.

D.O.B.:
I was born on May 25, 2023 at the Saint Mary's Hospital in London. It is a very far ride from home but my mother was born there as well as her mother before her. It was a tradition that my mother wished to continue despite living a new life in Yorkshire.

I've finally made it twenty-one, in America this would be a great number to be I suppose. As it were, I'm not much of a drinker. I suppose now more people treat me like an adult than a child but my parents still like to baby me whenever I make it home.

And as for me
I will be
Dreaming still of clocks all growing like fruit on my fingers' branches
<i>
</i>
ofl9ECJ.gif
</SIZE>
And I'm thinking of things I will need in the past
Tell me,
where's the use in that?
<i>
</i>

All About the Body:

Hair Colour:
I was born with blonde hair and it was blonde for a really long time, and I grow my hair out. But about two years my hair starting getting darker, and now it's like a brownish color. So I've been told the style my hair is ombre, most people dye their hair to look like this, but mine is natural. Although in the past few months I've started to dye my hair even lighter on the tips as my hair has grown out a lot and I had to cut off the blonde bits.

Eye Colour:
I have blue eyes, they are usually a dull color and people often forget I even have blue eyes thinking they are hazel. But when my emotions are great I've been told they appear to be a much brighter blue, one that it much prettier.

Height:
I've never been very tall and I guess I've stopped growing at 5'4". I don't mind being short, but it often makes people think I'm younger than I really am!

Weight:
I've been told that I'm below the weight I should be for my height and age. But I can't really help it, I eat everything on my plate and even more. I love to eat, I often go to the kitchens at home and get snacks at all times of the day. But I'm still skin and bones with awful bones poking out everywhere. I look like a bean pole, an awkward one.

Complexion:
I have a pale complexion, I'll tan a bit during the summer when I'm on in the sun, but I still stay pretty pale.

Build:
I have a tiny frame, I often get mistaken for someone much younger than myself, like a twelve year old yet I'm not. It's annoying but it has the perks of being able to get through crowds easily. Which has always come in handy at stately dinners when I don't want to have to talk to the old people my parents spend their time with.

Dominance:
I use my right hand to write. I've only ever used this hand to write. It was how I was taught at school I don't think I know anyone who uses their left hand, must be pretty odd occurrence.

Birthmark/Scars/Other Unusual Body Traits:
I have a birthmark on my lower back, it's about the size of a pound, an English coin that it. I can hardly see it, so it's something I don't think much about.

Body Alterations:
I only have my ears pierced. One hole in each and I usually wear earrings everyday. At one point I had my belly button pierced as well, that that's gone vastly out of style and I took it out a few years ago.

All About Blood:
Type:
I have a A negative blood type. People with the Type A negative blood group, are said to be open and honest, and very outgoing. Type A negatives are also known to be very professional in their dealings, they appear more cool, calm and collected than they are often feeling inside, they tend to be very good at covering their anger with passive aggressive behavior. Type A negatives are sometimes very talented in their field and love to compete, they live to conquer anyone in the same field and bring them down. On the surface they can seem very popular, but dig a little and you could find very shallow friendships, as one too many have felt their wrath or their knife in their backs. Try to avoid being so ruthless in your dealings, and you will be much happier in life.

I have mixed blood. As both my parents are magic, neither is actually pureblood or muggleborn. They do have muggle blood mixed in from previous generations. I think it's sweet however for a wizard and witch to marry. My parents feel in love when they were younger at school, of course the same could of happened had they'd both been muggles and gone to the same school.

Thoughts on Blood Status:
I have no prejudice against those with purer magical blood than I or those who have less magic than I. Muggleborns like Hermione Granger have been some of the greatest wizards/witches during their time. I don't see the point of fighting over blood and killing someone based on something they cannot control. They did not choose their parents and we shouldn't encourage them to hate themselves and their parents because of who they are. I think any witch or wizard has been given a great gift, it's even greater when given to a muggle.

Playbys:
Zoe Sugg, 10 through Present

It's no use to regret
And yet
The future sure didn't look like this when we first met
<i>
</i>
n6CoVAH.gif
I'll tell you what
Time is not:
An arrow moving forward
<i>
</i>
</B></COLOR>
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .​
<i>
</i>

No, I wade in seas
<COLOR color="#000">Of memories
I turn each moment slowly round beneath the amber light
<i>
</i>
0PhhHCA.gif
Til I can't see what it was to start with, or which version is right
In the maze that is my mind
I'm not so good at goodbyes
<i>
</i>
<B>Family:
Father:
Wiliam Worth. My father is a tall man, very tall compared to myself that is. He towers above other people I think as well. He has lived in our house all his life. Well of course he has. Our manor has been owned by the Worth family for a long time. My family were of the rich who had serfs to cater to their needs. Not much has changed since then but I think it might that our family is probably a lot nicer to those who serve us. A lot of them are like family to us. I think my father enjoys the butler the most, the two are always talking about the biggest news in the wizardry world together. My father told me that our butler is a Squib. Born of a magic family but basically a muggle, I was always nervous that I would not display signs of magic and be like our butler. My father was the first to notice my magic however. He is like that, very observant about everything. It makes me happy to know that he is always looking out for me. He also enjoys horse back riding, as do I. I love riding the trails with him. He is a great father and I think he enjoys his time with all of us children.

Mother:
Maeve Worth. I am named after my mother you see. I think it's a great honour having her name as part of mine. I do not think that I look very much like a Maeve. Though I've always been told that I look my mother, but she has red hair, compared to my hair which is brown and blonde. My mother is a truly great person, she's spent her entire life raising us, her children. I feel as though I could of been placed with the responsibility to help her, but she never asked. She let me be free, have a wonderful childhood never having to worry about my siblings. I think it might have to do with the face my mother always had someone helping her. Be it the cook in the kitchen making the meals or our Governess bringing us down to a quiet place to do our studies. My mother is beautiful I think, she's always bright and never changing. I think she's a beautiful spirit and I love it when I see her and father together smiling and enjoying themselves.

Siblings:
William Peter. This is the second eldest in the family. He is just three years younger than me. He is the only one I enjoy playing with, the only one whose always been able to keep up with me. He often race on our brooms, though they are just child sized. But I enjoy Willie, I think he has the best personality, always friendly and open. He is always the kindest person in the world. He thinks everyone should be like that, though it doesn't really seem that some people think like him. Though I don't mind, he is a good brother and I love him very much!
Grace. Gracie is five years younger than me. She's a dear thing, but still very young. She always has been the quiet one of the family, playing by herself. She's grown up into a really beautiful and tall women! I'm quite jealous of her height sometimes, but then I remember I have perks being short as well. She's sweet though, I think she'll grow up just fine. And become a beautiful woman just like our mother is.
Parker. He is a funny sort of boy, but he is always making trouble. For himself and the rest of us, making a mess of the playroom and the entire Manor, at least the parts he can get too. Luckily my room stays shut to him, or a fear his little hands would add plenty of color to my walls.
Fleur. I don't know much of my younger sister. There is quite an age difference between us and she thinks she is too good for me anyways. I think our parents spoiled her, thinking she'd be the last child they raised. For most the part that is true, she is their last child but when my Aunt and Uncle passed my parents took on their three children, all younger than Fleur. Fleur is a Slytherin so I guess that would make her a cunning sort of person, I think she knows how to get her way when she wants something. She's probably a good boss, I'm sure she bosses around the younger children when she is home on holidays now.

Other:
Hudson Worth. He is our cousin now brother. He has two younger siblings and sadly both his parents have passed on. It's hard to believe that they died, especially so young. But Hudson seems like a nice boy, I think he will do great in school when he goes. I don't really know that much about him, just like Fleur, the age difference has been too much. I used to play with him and his siblings when we were all younger. But now I don't live with my parents and have grown up I don't see my little cousins very often.
-Worth. I remember him as a cute little baby. Mostly now I see him whenever I'm home and we all have dinner together at the table. I think it's a very similar situation to Grace, likes to be left alone and plays quietly by himself. Although mother has told me she's caught him yelling and screaming on the grounds while playing Knights. I'm sure that was quite the thing to behold.
-Worth. She's the youngest Worth, for now. I'm sure she won't quite turn out like Fleur did. She has a more humble nature and mother always tells me how much she resembles me. While, we don't quite look very similar, she does have very similar personality to me and I think that's adorable. But again, I don't really know her too well as I'm grown up and out of the house. She was a very cute baby however.

Grandparents(Mother):
Pappy.
Grandma.

Grandparents(Father):
Grandaddy.
Mamey.

Pet(s): We had quite a lot of different pets growing up, probably because we had the land and money for it. Now I just have a little kitty who is all mine and I love him. Pickles.

Hometown:
Worth Manor, Whitby, North Yorkshire, England.

Current Residence:
Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand.

Personal:
Beliefs:
I believe in good over evil. I think that the Government has it's place and should be respected as well.

Sexual Orientation:
I have quite the fondness for handsome men. I love a good beard or stubble across the face. I prefer men who are a bit fit although almost anyone is fitter than I am since I'm so weak!

Current Relationship Status:
Single right now.

Profession:
I've graduated from school and searching the job market.

<SIZE size="75">Deep summer grass
Your hair is tousled like a windblown pirate flag
A swirl of color, smoke and ash
<i>
</i>
cJxOttE.gif
<SIZE size="75"><FONT font="georgia">Our time's been had
The clocks are sinking to the bottom of the bank
But I'm always looking back
<i>
</i>

Family: