Anger

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa waited in the Trophy Room for Libby.
She continued to scowl about Libby defending Erik.
I bet Libby's really a mudblood Larissa thought scathingly as she began pacing up and down.

Libby wandered into the trophy room, and noticed larissa she dropped her book. "Oh.." she said to herself, picking it up. "Hey Laris, what you doing here?"

"Plotting a way to wipe all mudbloods from the wizarding world.. What are you doing here?" Larissa said, unessacarily pointing a finger at Libby.

Libby frowed, "What have you got against mudbloods?!" she asked. "It's rude to point" she added, pushing Larissa's arm down.

Larissa glared for a moment, her features taught.
Then she relaxed.
Her hair which had resembled uncooked noodles now seemed to hang down by her face and become a pale silvery colour.
"Mudbloods are next to muggles.." She said simply, tapping a nearby trophy so it made a gentle chink.

"no there not, not at all" she replied. "muggles arn't magical, mud- muggle-borns however even though have muggle parents, are magical" she explained in a way that she pretended larissa didn't know, and was carfully explaining the difference.

Larissa, rather than flaring up again, sighed, "I know I shouldn't hate them but.. I lost a friend because of muggles..." Larissa hung her head shamefully, her magnificent hair slid down into a curtain for her face. "I'm fed up with stupid people always calling me names just because I'm different- I'm fed up of being told what I can and can't do- and I'm fed up of being-" Larissa turned to face Libby and for a moment looked like tears were going to wash her face.
But then; Larissa turned away again, pulled back her fist and and smashed a nearby glass cabinet.
"You'd think they'd put anti breakage spells on these things," Larissa breathed, "But they resort to the stupid muggle way!"

"Muggles arn't stupid!" she saidd in her dads defence. "Just because they do things differently. We can't blame them!" she almost began shouting. Libby jumped when Larissa broke the glass. "idiot!" she muttered.

Larissa scowled again at Liberty and a couple of sparks flew out of her mouth.
Larissa drew her wand on Libby, "Muggles may have invented lots of things- I'll give them that: But when it comes to saving lives and doing the right thing.." Larissa broke off, staring at a blank space of wall, "They stopped that witch and a life was lost."

Libby interupted her, aldo taking her wand out incase. "when it comes to doing the right thing, they try their hardest. Stop being so sterotypical! just because one muggle you know made a mistake, does not mean they're bad!" she shouted, and walked out the room.

Larissa shouted after her, "It was muggle healers and they killed my best friends!"
She turned to one trophy and waved her wand randomly at it.
The trophy suddenly gained a huge dent in the front.
Larissa was so angry she could feel her nose changing slightly.
She ran out into the corridor after Libby, not knowing a great deal of spells, Larissa selected the most satisfying one she could think of:
"Incendio!"
She watched the bottom of Libby's robes catch fire and cackled madly before fleeing the scene.

Libby screamed when suddenly she found her robe on fire. She shook it off. When the blaze had finished, she picked it up. It was ruined. "Thank you very much!!" she shouted down the corridor sarcastically. She'd get her for that one, she just had to think of how. She ran back to the common room to shove her robe in the bin, and taking out her second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back