Angels & Demons

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi didn't get much of a chance to take her old skateboard out at Hogwarts because there where only so many times she could shred the qidditch stands before it got old. The weather was getting warmer so Hoshi's clothes where getting skimpier. Her shorts where a bright red with two buckles coming down each side. The buckles kept up black and gray stalkings that went almost all the way up to where the shorts ended. She had a black tube top on the sat rather low on her chest but was skin tight so it wasn't going anywhere. Around her throat was a black leather choker with a small rodent skull on it.

Under her pure black vans was her skateboard. Hoshi gridded the backing of a bench before landed on the other side. She kept going. Her coppery hair bellowed out behind her making it seem like a streak of fire was ridding around Brightstone Village. Hoshi sent her skateboard under a woman before jumping off and going around her and getting back on. This had the affect she was hoping for. The woman screamed and dropped the bags she was carrying. Hoshi laughed while she dragged her foot on the ground so the skateboard would gain more speed. She truly missed having fun like this.

Blake had been gallivanting around Brightstone Village just to pass time. He was alone, except for his pet snake Olwyn [who had been a gift from Lily], as his girlfriend was working her shift at Scribbulus Everchanging Inks. Olwyn was still a young snake, and so Blake did not tire of her constant slithering around his arms and neck. Though it had taken a while to get used to her presence after the death of his first snake Isabeau, Blake had grown quite fond of her, seeking in her the company he detested from others. Perhaps in that way, he was a loner. But no matter, he still had Lily, and that made all the difference.
Continuing on with his aimless walking, Blake peered through the occasional shop window curiously, but never stopped to pursue that curiosity any further. He had no interest for material things, which was a feature he was more than glad to have. Just then, a woman nearby let out a deafening scream, and a pesky laugh followed. Blake turned around just in time to catch sight of the Koshiba girl he much detested, rolling away in laughter on what Blake recognized was another stupid muggle invention. Olwyn had stopped slithering and had taken up her usual position wrapped around Blake's upper right arm, however she was not as calm as she was still. She had been taken by surprise at the woman's scream, and was now hissing frantically at passersby. Gently patting Olwyn's long scaly body, Blake began coaxing her until she cooled down, his own eyes narrowed as he stared after the Koshiba girl.

Hoshi circuled back to take the benches on the other side of the street when caught the look that was being given to her. She was used to this look but really had she earned it from him? Yeah she probobly had a quick scan of her mind told her that he was one of the Slytherin Prefects. One she hadn't pranked or pissed off yet but she was sure she had done something. One an impusle she decided to ask.

Hoshi glided easyly enough in front of him and stopped then stomped on the end to make it sort of jump into her hand. "What's the glare for now?" She asked as she shook her head. The hair that she knew would have looked wind swept now layed perfictly flat as if she hadn't been riding at all. She noticed the snake and smiled. Her freind used to have a two headed one that lived with Modokie, her pet taratula, but it had died not to long ago from natural couses.

Blake had been about to turn and head the opposite way as the Koshiba girl when she turned and glided her way towards him on the weird board thing with circular objects underneath that reminded him of cars. Blake shivered at the thought of them, as he'd almost been run over by one as a child. As Koshiba came to a stop in front of him, the board she'd been riding flinging to the air gracefully in time for her to catch it, Blake felt Olwyn slither higher up onto his shoulder as she let out a few hisses in protest of the current company; she didn't like strangers.
At Koshiba's question, Blake chortled. "You're the biggest prankster at Hogwarts, and you're wondering what I have against you?" he asked rhetorically. "Did it never occur to you that your actions represent where you come from? Including the house you come from? You bring shame to Slytherin house, and I think you should know that. Slytherins are those with perfect composure and, although they may be cunning, they strive to do the best they can, and in doing so, they become the best in what they do. All you do is play tricks on people and yet you think you're brilliant?" Blake shook his head disgustingly. "The act gets old. You should grow up."

Hoshi put her bored behind her back and sighed. She had heard all this before. "Had you been listening I asked what did I do this time. I know what the Prefects think of me. Weather or not your are allowed to after making the whole school think that the Hufflepuff was dead is a matter I leave up to everyone else." She countered casually. She could deal with athority when she had to and she saw no reason to be unpleasent.

Hoshi rolled her eyes at the mantion of growing up. "Why? I'm eleven bordering on twelve. Should I not be acting my age? That's what I think the school lacks. Everyone is so worried about girlfriends and boyfriends and things that I think is best left for the older students. As for being a shame to Slytherin, I do my classwork when the urge strikes me and my marks arn't bad so why shouldn't I prove that a Slytherin can be fun instead of all the darkness and driryness that seems to follow the Slytherin name?" She asked tiliting her head a little. She really didn't understand why everyone was so bent on being rigged. She knew a girl that all she did as of late was cry over one thing or another. Hoshi wished to consol her but there was little she could do when the problems where so many.

Blake rolled his eyes, "You did not say 'this time', actually. And even if that had been your initial intention, my issues with you would not change in the slightest." At her comment about Njord's fake death, Blake shook his head. Didn't she get it? It had been a message, a lesson to be taught and learned. Nothing more, nothing less. Perhaps there was hypocrisy in that however, but it went with the saying 'give them a taste of their own potion'. What if Njord had died? Is that what it really took to end this nonsense? "Didn't you learn anything from it? Maybe you think your fun is harmless, but it can be guaranteed that one day something will go wrong. And then you'll wish you'd listened."
As Koshiba continued on to retort how she was acting her age, Blake chuckled. "So in defense of your actions, you are going to say that you are simply acting your age? Most of the students might be worrying about relationship drama, but that does not account for everyone. It's good to hear you are not a follower, but really, is pranking the next best thing?
"And that is where you are wrong again. Being a worthy Slytherin is more than doing good in school work. And if you cannot understand that, then perhaps you were not meant to be in Slytherin." Blake shook his head again. There was a little bit of inner turmoil boiling within him now. The most important thing he had learned from being in Slytherin was never to judge nor condemn someone else's right to be in the house they were in. It was their identity, however masked and twisted it appeared, and it made them who they were. For the first time Blake felt bad for judging the Koshiba girl.

Hoshi shrugged. "No not just pranking. Having fun. Though a lot of it does tend to unclude braking a rule or two but more often than not I don't mean for that to happen if just does. I can't help it really. Weather or not I look for trouble it usually finds me." She said. Quite honestly infact. She was a prankster and the reputation that followed her around was quite earned but a lot of the time that she had gotten in trouble it was for things that she wished she hadn't gotten in trouble for. Oh well it was not in her controle what she got caught for and what she didn't.

"I've been told that too. What exsactly is a Slytherin? Are we soppoed to be all 'I'm going to take over the world' types? Or maybe like the Glam Squad and be a bunch of elitest that think the only people that are worthy of attention are the ones that meet our requirments? Is it really all that bad that my ambitions are diffrent than that of the other Slytherins?" She asked. Hoshi had wanted to be in Slytherin, she had the breeding to be a Slytherin and she had gotten her wish to be a Slytherin. She was proud of her house even if the people in it did not always aprove of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back