Angelica

Peyton Wilson

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
This is the RP I sent in with Peyton's Death Eater application and I would love some feedback ^_^

Peyton held up his wand to the last candle and watched as the wick sparked and then lit. Now everything was perfect. The dim lighting of candles, classical music playing softly in the background, and a beautiful woman in his room. Peyton turned to look at her. Her blonde shinny hair messy and tangled, her round blood red lips, her bright green eyes looking at him in fear, and of course the leather straps that bound her to the chair(magically reinforced of course). So so beautiful. Peyton walked up behind her and lowered his face so his mouth was right beside his ear. He took in a deep breath of her sent. Fear mixed with a fruity perfume. It made him shiver. "You're probably wondering why your here, aren't you?" Peyton asked in a seductive whisper. Tears began to fall from her eyes making them shine like emeralds. "Don't be like that now. This will be fun... For me." Peyton said quickly moving from her side. He was now kneeling in front of her. Anyone who walked in now might of thought he was praying to her. "I need you. My hunger grows with every minute that ticks by. The sweet blood pumping through your veins calls to me. I'm not a vampire of course, but blood," Peyton paused for a second to let another shiver run through his body, "blood makes my heart pound and my mind go fuzzy. Most men get their jollys from beautiful women, while I get mine from the blood of beautiful women." Peyton finished his lips curling into a menacing smirk.

Peyton turned away from the girl, who he had decided to call Angelica, and looked at his work table. Knives of every shape and size stood still just waiting for Peyton to select one to work with. For a long time he just stood their picking each one up and rubbing his finger over the blades. Finally Peyton selected a chefs knife sharpened to perfection. "When I turn around I hope there’s a big smile on your face. You might as well make your last hours on earth happy ones" They way he spoke made it known that there had better damn well be a smile on her face. However when Peyton turned around there was no smile on Angelica's face at all. In fact it was the exact opposite. "Tsk tsk, you look so ugly when you frown." Peyton said looking at her in distaste. "I guess I need to make you smile now don't I?" Peyton walked up to her slowly as if trying to drag out the process as long as possible. Peyton held up a knife to the corner of her beautiful lips. "Now I'm about to take the silencing charm off of you, and I want to hear a nice loud scream" He whispered before licking the side of her face.

Many hours later Peyton woke up in a pool of blood. What amazing night it had been. It was to bad that Peyton had to clean up so soon. However his parents were coming for a visit and it would be completely rude to answer the door covered in blood. Slowly the bloody boy stood up and looked around. Where had his wand gotten too? Oh there it was next to the chair, right where he had dropped it after ending the silencing charm. Peyton acquired his wand and began casting cleaning spells. In a matter of minutes the room was completely devoid of evidence. Except of course a small bone where the body had once been. Peyton picked it up and carefully placed it in his jean pockets. It would be carefully and loving stored with the rest of them in a box in his closet. There was no time for that though because he heard the door bell ringing from above. Peyton dashed up the basement stairs and through the house putting on a smile and answered the door. "Hey mom and dad" Peyton said wrapping his arms around his parents and hugging them. The bone in his pocked pressing up against his leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back