Angelica Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
-Full Name: Angelica Lily Green

-Birth Date: June 2nd

-Current Age: 10

-Basic Appearance:

-Parents: Dervish Green Sr. and Samaire Green

-Siblings, if any: she has 6 brothers (Dervish Jr., Woody, David, Steven, Nick and Darren) but her five cousins also live with them and they are like siblings (Odette, Anamaria, Stacy, Paul and Jasper).

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coone, Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Sydney

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? Stoat because they are sleek and fast

-What would their Boggart be? cars

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): Spotted Hyena because she is fast and fights with her brothers a lot

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? her with a sister

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? her 8th birthday

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
I can’t believe Nick has finally gone to Hogwarts. He can’t annoy me all the time from there. It’s just me and Jerrod here now which is cool because he’s more of a best friend than a twin brother. Plus it’s only us and mum and dad in the house now so it’s quiet for once.
Lily x

Hiya, it's question time!

1. What are the best and worst things (in your opinion) about being from a large family?
2. Do you get special treatment, being the only girl, and the youngest? If so, do you revel in it or rebel against it?
3. Why is your boggart cars? Is it something to do with disliking the muggle world?
4. What happened on your 8th birthday?
5. Why do you go by your middle name?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
7. How do you feel about going to school in NZ?
8. Do you ever feel like you have to live up to the expectations of/set by your older brothers? How do you feel about it?
9. What house do you want to get into?
10. Do you like quidditch?
11. What would you do if you had to be separated from Jerrod forever?
12. Do you consider yourself a tomboy?

:) I look forward to your responses. Hope the questions help.
-Emma

Yay! Another Green. Lol.

1. What are the best and worst things (in your opinion) about being from a large family?
Best-Evryone in the family are kind to each other (even if we do annoy each other for the fun of it) which makes it so we know that everyone's always going to be there for us when we need them which is a great comfort.
Worst-Everyone's always in each others business trying to fin out what's been happening

2. Do you get special treatment, being the only girl, and the youngest? If so, do you revel in it or rebel against it?
I think mum seems to favour me a bit because he always wanted a daughter and I'm the only one she has (not including my cousins)

3. Why is your boggart cars? Is it something to do with disliking the muggle world?
It is to do with hating muggles but it's also to so with the fact that I went to London with my mum when I was younger and went to cross one of the roads to get to her (because she was on the other side) and one of them hit me down. I was in a really disgusting muggl hospital for two weeks and I've hated cars ever since.

4. What happened on your 8th birthday?
Everyone was home and we all had a huge party. Me and JD loved it so uch that it's one of the only birthdays that's stayed in our memory. The rest have been quite boring.

5. Why do you go by your middle name?
I don't like the name Anglica but I love the name Lily. I also go by nicknames made from Angelica just to please my mum (examples are: Angie, El, Ang)

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I don't care where I live as long as I'm close to my family. I liked Sydney and I now like living in NZ but I really just don't mind.

7. How do you feel about going to school in NZ?
I'm really happy to be going to school here. We're going to be the first Greens getting sorted into HNZ next year. I'm so excited.

8. Do you ever feel like you have to live up to the expectations of/set by your older brothers? How do you feel about it?
I do sometimes but I love my brothers and the way they act so I like living up to them. It gives me a challenge and that's something I like.

9. What house do you want to get into?
Slytherin. I want to be like my brothers.

10. Do you like quidditch?
I like watching it but I would never play it. I'm not very sporty.

11. What would you do if you had to be separated from Jerrod forever?
I would probably break down in tears. He's like my best friend and I want him to be there for me always.

12. Do you consider yourself a tomboy?
Definitely not. For me, it's all skirts and makeup. Not sports and mud.

Thanks for the questions
Taneaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back