Angel Farrell's Character Development

Angel Farrell

Wand
Ellerwood and semi-elder, nine and a half inches, core: fragment of moonstone
Full Name: Angel Marilyn Farrell
- Birth Date: 13th February, 2007.
- Current Age: 14.
- Basic Appearance: Short, boyish figure, platinum hair, dark steel, almost black, eyes.
- Parents: Mother - Madlyn Farrell (pureblood), Father - Oucian Farrell.
- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any: Silverslayde owl
- Area of Residence: Strysmothley Highur (Wizarding town in Ireland, near Dublin)
- Blood status: Pureblood (officially? pending)

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Slytherin, probably because of the long Slytherin family line. But that Hat said it also saw a little Ravenclaw in me.
- Best school subjects (And why): Not been in class yet.
- Worst school subjects (And why): Not been in class yet.
(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A fox.
- What would their Boggart be? Being engulfed by Fiendfyre, because since a serious fire occured at a formal dinner party her family attended, she'd been terrified of fire. Probably the only thing she has been scared of for a long time, actually.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A crow.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Shamefully, her Muggle best friend from when she was little. The Muggle kid disappeared one night in the park. Angel saw what happened, but she doesn't like to talk about it.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear damn stupid Diary, 20th June, 2020.
I can't believe this. I can't flipping believe this! George Gallagher, that little Gryffindor freak I mentioned about a week ago, got his hands on this diary! MY diary! Apparently, some Gryffindors held some 1st year Slytherin kids hostage, and nicked a load of peoples' stuff! Thank God I saw it sticking out of his bag. God. That was a close one.
I wish Ronnie was still here, sometimes. But she was a Muggle. She wouldn't have been able to see me most of the time anyway. God, I'm so stupid.
I'm going to go hex some Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors. Bye.
A.

Would you have preferred to have a sibling or would you rather stay an only child? I'd rather stay an only child. I liked my privacy.

What do you think you're best and worse subjects will be? Any specific reasons why? Best subject - probably Transfiguration or Muggle Studies, because I show an active interest in those sections of magic. Worst - History of Magic, because it's so boring I wouldn't be able to stay awake.

Did you always live in Ireland? Yes, well, I was born in Ireland, but we moved to Scotland when I was three, then moved back to Ireland again when I was five. We've lived there since.

What do your parents do for a living? My mother was a Healer, and my father was an Auror.

What happened to your muggle best friend? Do you wish you could have stopped it? Were you given the opportunity and that is why you would prefer not to talk about it? My muggle best friend was tortured by magic, worse than the Crucio, and because she was just a Muggle, she died. I could have stopped it, but I was too cowardly. I was given the opportunity by the attacker themself, knowing I would not die from the curse because I had magical blood, but I was still too much of a coward. I hate talking about it; that's why, yes. And other reasons.

Why would your animagus be a crow? Both the crow and the fox have a sense of intelligence, prior knowledge, and sometimes cunning. I possess these qualities.

Why would your patronus be a fox? As above.

Does your character like quidditch? If not why? She likes Quidditch, but it's just a passive interest. She's not that hyped up about it. She prefers flying for the sheer joy of it, not speeding around trying to catch or throw stuff.

Welcome to HNZ Angel
I've got a few questions/comments, hope you don't mind :)
You can answer these questions in character our out of character, you're preferance.

What house would you like to be in? (I'm assuming Slytherin, but for the record) Why?

Would you have preferred to have a sibling or would you rather stay an only child?

What do you think you're favorite/least favorite classes will be?

What do you think you're best and worse subjects will be? Any specific reasons why?

Did you always live in Ireland?

What do your parents do for a living?

What happened to your muggle best friend? Do you wish you could have stopped it? Were you given the opportunity and that is why you would prefer not to talk about it?

Why would your animagus be a crow?

Why would your patronus be a fox?

Does your character like quidditch? If not why?

I think these are all for now, I just have one more thing I would like to say/point out. You're character is said to be 14-to be unsorted you would have to be the young age of 11, you might want to check that out. Just a suggestion.

WELCOME TO HNZ :)

Hi :) Thanks for your help. :) I'll add some of these to Angel's character development ASAP. :) As for the age thing ... lol, don't know ho it actually got like that. I swear I changed ti to 12 yesterday. :p I'll have another look.
Thanks! x ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back