Andys Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Stone

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Amy and Zuka helped Andy hobble up the stairs when at last they came to the hospital wing.
"Here we are" she said heaving Andy into the room and helping her down onto a bed.
"Erm hello? Is there anybody here?" Amy called out to the seemingly empty wing.

Andromeda tried to put her foot straight out infront of her, this really hurt!
She took a quick look at it, "I think we better take my shoe off, it looks like it's swollen to the size of a melon now!"

"I'm not too sure" Amy said doubtedly looking at Andys foot
"If you can get it off them maybe you should, but don;t if it hurts too much!" Amy said worriedly.

"Maybe we should just wait for someone to come help you then?" Amy suggested tentativley.

Zazuka looked down and sighed. "We'de better get and Ice pack on that or something." She said as she looked around the hospital wing. She wanted to help but she also didn't know where anything was so she just sat next to her friend.

"Thanks for being here you guys! really - think I'd be in tears otherwise!" Andy felt so ridiculously sorry for herself.

[[ooc - have to go PC is acting up too! will come on in the morning!]]

Zazuka patted Andy's shoulder. "Of course we would help now the question will be when does the nurse get here." She said looking around. She really wanted her friend to get better soon.

"Yeah you've got us" she said giving Andy a reassuring smile.
"Thats a good question indeed Zuka" Amy said glancing round the hospital wing.

Patrick walked out from the nurses station and saw a group of girls, one appeared to be laying a hospital bed.
"Right, let me see what we have here then?" he smiled at them, he nearly collapsed when he saw that his niece happened to be the injured party.
"Ace, what were you doing?"

"I am the new school nurse!" he smiled at her wrapping her in his arms in a big bear hug, then turned and nodded to her friends. He pulled a stool over to the foot of the bed and sat down taking a good look at her foot. He laughed.
"What were you doing this time?" he took his wand out of his hospital robes and performed the healing charm on her foot.
"Try wiggling it!" he ordered her.

"Your the school nurse?" she looked at him as if this was a practical joke.
"I...was just mucking about. Ministry of silly walks...we were doing cartwheels and stuff. I landed all wrong." she looked at his head bent over her foot, "What happened to your quidditch coaching?"

"Nothing happened to it, this position came up and I went for it! I can do more good here! Life span of a quidditch player and coach aren't very long you know, I didn't want to reach 40 and be the oldest out there with nothing else behind me", he smiled at her, "You'll understand when you're older! Now try standing again but gently!"
Patrick turned to her friends, "So who have we here then?"

"Its very nice to meet you Mr O'Brien, I'm Amy Stone" Amy said smiling.

Patrick held his hand out to the girl, "In here and when around Ace you can call me Patrick, when the others are around you can call me Mr. O'Brien. Just don't ever call me Nurse O'Brien!" he laughed.

Amy shook Patricks hand and laughed when he told her not to call him Nurse O'Brien.
"I wouldn't dream of it!" she said laughing.

Andromeda laughed. Wiggling her foot she couldn't belief her uncle had actually fixed it! She had known him as the Irish Quidditch captain and their assistant coach but she had never dreamt in a million years that he could heal so well!
"Wow, thanks Uncle Patrick!" She moved herself off the gurney and stood gently on her foot.
"It feels fine!"

"Thanks for being so surprised!" he laughed, picking up a parchment and quill and jotting down what had happened to her foot.
"Remember what I said about taking it easy on it!"

Zazuka smiled up at the nurse. "So your the famose uncle Andy told me about. I'm Zazuka Bones." She said kindly. Zazuka offered up her hand to Mr. O'Brien to as polight as she could be.

"And you're the famous Z I've heard about!" he smiled at her shaking her hand. He had to admit Andromeda's friends seemed genuinely lovely.
"Right I better write up your chart go on the three of you!" he shook his head as he went to hold the door for them, "Ministry of silly walks! what will you be up to next?"

Zazuka felt the heat come up to her cheeks as she let herself out of the room. "See you soon but hopefuly not too soon." She said brightly then waited for Amy.

"Its been nice to meet you Patrick" she said smiling and then waved her good bye as she headed out the door with Andy and Zuka.

"Take care girls! The door is open any time!" he called to them.

After they had left, he finished his notes. Then slid Andy's file into his cabinet.
It sure was nice to see her smiling like old times, he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back