And you are?

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz
Sarah still wasn’t sure how she was going to approach Willow about their bloodline connection. She still didn’t know about her encounter with her father, that part she was clueless because Sarita hadn’t spoken to Rafael in a long time. “Sperm donor.” Her mother once called him while arguing with Sarah. Another reason why she didn’t’ get along well with Helena. She had the nerves to talk about Rafael, when half the time Sarah would look for her she rarely was there to count on. Still she had raised Sarah, despite the illness they both suffered; they both manage to live their lives as any normal witch.

Sarah was walking the garden thinking about this, how it came to her thoughts. She didn’t know. It may have been, because she was extremely bored already; living in the castles had lost their sparks. She never wanted to go back anyways; it was her uncle Roswald who had insisted for her to finish her studies at Hogwarts. Sarita sighed; tio had always been like a father to her. So in this case she had to obey his rules, even if it meant being at Hogwarts for another 2 years. Soon she will be done with school and become of age. SO that wouldn’t last long, at least she hope so.

Lexi was walking angrily at the other part of the garden after a mother and daughter conversation, she felt her right face with her hand where her mom had slap her hard. This is the worst day of my life she thought, the things that she said about her mom was irresponsible and Jasmin didn't taught that to her, Jasmin was a good mother to them. Still walking at the other part of the garden, heads down, she doesn't care if she fell because of a rock or a person. She walked further until Lexi doesn't have time to lift her head and stumble backward and butt first on the ground. "Hey! watch it you dumb macaroni head." Lexi told the thing or a human that hit her.

Sarita felt the pressure of someone else bouncing into her.
Sarita glared at the girl, while rubbing her shoulder lifting an eyebrow before she spoke.
"What the hell did you just said?" she asked the girl and realized she was out of character with her perfect english.
Sarita didn't care by this point, but the girl had called her name or insult she never heard someone say to her. "Maybe if you were looking up you wouldn't have bounce into me" Sarita said it with an as if attitude.

She stood up fast and cleaned her butt with her both hands, "What if I don't like to look up? ... Its not your business." Lexi argue once more and made her hands on her hips. The girl isn't familiar to her, a transfer that is. "You really are a dumb macaroni head." She insulted her once and smirk. Lexi looked the girl up and down before continuing to walk away.

Sarita narrowed her gaze before running up to the girl.
With a hand twitched Sarita felt her fingers gripped the side of her hair while her other hand pushed the girl down to the ground. "You disgust me" Sarita laughed watching the girl fall to the ground. "Next time watch were you stepping and macaroni head? Come on are we in pre-school?" she giggled resting her hand now at her hip, lifting an eyebrow as she taunt a little.

Mouth drop opened as the girl grab her hair and push her to the ground, "You crazy b!tch!" She shouted at her as she was leaning off the ground, this was really her worse day ever. She heard the girl giggle and that's when her blood went up through her head. Lexi stood up and charge at the girl in front of her, pushing her to the ground and not letting her go. She took a lot of grass from the ground beside them and stuff it to her face. "Eat that." she couldn't handle her giggle its just demonic much.

Sarita had thought of twisting her form when she saw Lexi charge at her. But the girl was to fast, to fast for her own good that within slipt seconds she was on the floor with her hair flared out in different direction. Moments later the girl was stuffing grass in Sarah face which made her highly upset. But Sarah was used to dealing with girls like Lexi, she look like the type she would always get into disagreement only to befriend them a couple days later. "Congo estupida!" Sarah cussed in Spanish pushing the girl off of her. "You arrogant girl" Sarah also grabbed a chunk of grass and smashed to her face with such displeasure, Sarah wanted to do more to the rude moronic girl.

"Oh now I'm stupid, su mucho valor para comer la hierba. You think I can't understand that." As Lexi said this she was pushed off at the top of the girl and started stuffing grass on her face. Lexi took off the chunk of grass out of her face dangerously and looked narrowly at the girl, this girl won't going to stop. I don't want to do this but she leave me no choice Lexi said to her mind and took out her wand, this was always her signature fighting scheme. The last time she used this was when Professor Firm still here and then serve detention after, now the garden is clear, she can finish off this girl as Lexi pointed at her.

"Ha I didnt ask if you understand" Sarita stood up looking at Lexi. "What your going to do with that?" Sarita stepped backwards and felt for her bum. She had remebered putting her wand in her back pocket, now she couldn't find it. "Damn it to hell" she cursed under her breath. It had to be somewhere around here, maybe I dropped it or something. She tried to look around without Lexi being able to see her, if Lexi saw she was distracted sarah was sure to be hit with a jinxed or a spell. Madre mia!

Still pointing the wand at the girl, Lexi was thinking a spell that can make this girl hurt like hell. "I'm just going to teach you a lesson." Lexi told her calmly and looking at the wand like flirting with it. The girl fall under her butt and was finding something that she couldn't find, "What now? ... can't find your wand." Lexi's voice was now sweetly and pounting her lips. She sigh as she pointed her wand again to her, leaning into her left leg she was ready to say the spell. "Fumunculus!" Lexi stated slowly and clearly, a jet of light went to the girl. Now she'll be the one whose going to giggle like a maniac, the girl will be having boils all over her.

At the last minute Sarah found her wand just in time to dodge the spell. She had forgotten she had slipped within her long sleeves shirt. Only she couldn't shout a spell, she had to roll onto the ground so the spell had just missed her by a couple inch. "You--little--bit(h" she stood up scramble back onto her feet, with her hands finally raised as she points her wand at Lexi. "Now try that again you little trick-" Sarita thick accent flow fluently. Taking a step forward, Sarah would shout out "Stupefy!" she said it more clearly than her Spanish accent.

Lexi saw how the girl dodge it and stood up with her wand pointing at her, she stomp at the ground like a kid and frowned her eyebrows dangerously. "You are so-" Lexi didn't have time to finished it as she was stunned at the chest, Lexi kneel at the ground while holding her chest. It hurt so badly that she wanted to run at the hospital wing, "-like satan." She finished her sentence, Lexi's eyes became watery so she hide it from the girl by looking at the ground.

Sarah watched astonished at what she just did. The girl fell to the ground a little over-dramatic, with tears building at her eyes. Sarah watched as her body binded to the ground. It was priceless but she wasn't sure it was well worth it. "Girl??" she moved closer but cautious aware that she may have been playing a dirty trick. "Hello?" she said again with her wand still pointed at the girl edging little by little till she was just four steps away. "Are you alive? Anything?" she had the urge to kick her ran just to see if she was okay, but didn't. She may get in trouble for the whole situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back