And yet another one

Riley Smith

Riley walked down the dimly lit back end of Bleak street. The walls were dam and shone like diamonds in the moon light. He walked walked with his hood up and his hands in his pockets. Riley needed a walk and this seemed to be the first place that he always came to. He remembered when he came here and bout a year back and that was when he first met Ana. He smiled slightly at the thought. He walked over to a near by bench and sat dwon before resting his head in his hands to think.

Leon was tired of dealing with family crap once again and broke free from the Snow manor for some time to himself once again. With random family members running off everywhere not to be heard from again it was starting to become a pain and a object to keep an eye on anyone that arose suspicions to Alphonse or others in the family. Honestly Leon could care less what happened to them, being a Death Eater was hard enough on him, but now he had family issues flying everywhere and he was honestly just tired of it all.

As he walked by a bench he noticed a man already sitting there and let his dark icy blue eyes stare at him as he walked passed and sat down on the bench next to the one the man was sitting on. What kind of a fool would be out here at this time of night, Leon was a Death Eater so he knew that there was not much out there that he could really get harmed by. He head shifted to the boy again before his lips turned up into a creepy smile, ahh to be innocent again.

Riley noticed a guy sit next to him. He frowned and turned to look at him with stone cold eyes. " Why are you sitting next to me? I thought it was manners to ask first." Riley sized the guy up before he looked away and sat up a little more than he had been. Riley wasnt too big on the whole company thing so he wasn't to sociable. He looked back to the guy as he waited fo an answer

Leon cocked an eyebrow at the boy who seemed to actually be bold enough to say something to him without knowing him at all, didn't he know that Leon could easily wring his neck without caring if he harmed him or not he was a pure blooded Death Eater after all. Even underneath the charming side there was a side that was filled up with nothing but spite and anger. 'Ick this park is so dirty, I better not get sick.' He wrinkled his noise before his icy cold gaze locked onto the boy's form, why bother be charming when he saw no need to impress the boy.

"Now who ever said I had manners?" He spoke charmingly but coldly at the same time, Leon usually was beyond nice and charming around people he knew or liked and this boy happened to be neither so he felt no need to show manners. In fact what if this boy was a filthy mudblood who reeked of germs and other dirty vermin. "Perhaps you ought to learn some respect, and never speak to me in such a tone again." He snorted and turned his head away feeling like he wanted to go off and see Svetlana tonight, too bad he had no clue if she wanted any company or not.

Riley frowned at him. He couldnt be bothered with a fight tonight, he had just had a heck of a day and wanted a quiet night. Any other time then he would have had a fight, this guy was lucky. He looked away from the guy. " We will see. I have had a sh!t day, if i come off rude then im sorry." He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. It was getting colder now but it wasnt as if he cared too much about it.

So he really was only a kid, he had backed down from bringing up a fight so easily that Leon nearly missed the days he was that docile and easy to knock down. His icy blue eyes shifted to the boy before he snorted and scratched his cheek, he almost felt bad for the poor so he would humor him and ask him what was up. "What happened to make your day so crappy?" His voice held not emotion in it, he wasn't all that curious but he thought it would be best to let the boy vent and get out what he needed to before another fight was brought up due to him being grouchy. Leon also decided not to comment about the boy's rudeness because actually, he had seen much ruder from his own family.

Riley sighed. " My girlfriend left me." He ruffled his hair up as he spoke. He didnt know why he was telling this random stranger about it but still he couldnt bottle it up

(sorry it rubbish)

Leon could admit he wished he knew what the boy was going through but him never really having any interaction with girls much made him unknowing to the feeling of a broken heart. "Why did she break up with you?" Then again for all he knew the boy could have deserve to get himself dumped and left in the cold. Or maybe it was all the girls fault, whatever the case was he knew it was something that most people would rather not have to deal with in their lifetime.

Riley sighed as he thought for a second. " She slept with another man and then got pregnant with him, and he happend to be my best friend and then she left becasue she saw a girl kiss me." He couldnt really see the logic in that as all e had done was kiss a girl when she got herself pregnant with Jasons child.

Leon rolled his eyes at the boy's statement, it all sounded far too complicated for him to really register at the moment because never really dealt with womanly problems of the world. "Word of advice boy, forget this girl..she'll do nothing but drag you down." Obviously this boy was not so good at relationships so he needed to forget them and move on. Perhaps someone else because she wasn't the one for him. "Did you love her?" He asked quickly and coldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back