And to get the ball rolling...

"Indeed. Excepting Hufflepuff, but there are probably a few bad Hufflepuffs. What does it matter?" Angus asked, shrugging his free shoulder. "Ravenclaw has you, your sister, the Head Girl, Zazuka, that guy that my sister's crazy about, Aries I think his name is...so I think they're well and truly compensated for the bad," he said, philosophically. "Hahaha, that's one way to put it. Don't worry," he added, optimistically. "Just like in movies, the bad guys always get their comeuppance. Something bad will happen to Antoinette, and your sister will get away with a mild scratching and nothing more." He shook his head slightly, not wating to think about it too much. "Well, a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl," he said, looking down at her with a grin. "I'm glad you like it."

"I definitely know at least one bad Puff." Luna said thinking about the blonde the Knight was so fond of, it wasn't jealousy... The girl just didn't seem like a good person, even if she was in hufflepuff. "I hope she doesn't fare too badly..." Luna said ending the subject, she didn't want to think about the two of them anymore. "Aww, thanks Angus." she said smiling at him best she could from the angle she was at, squeezing his hand a bit, which she realized at some point their fingers had intertwined with one another's. But she didn't remember the movement, Odd... she thought

"Any time, Luna," Angus responded with a grin, before realising that their hands were intwined. Funny, must have done that without thinking about it at all... he thought, but was happy to keep their hands together. Although he was sure people would comment about them dating. Which they weren't. They were just good friends, that's all. All it would ever be, he suspected. Angus noticed that the sun was getting lower in the sky - it was getting late. "Hmm, guess we should head back to the castle soon," Angus said quietly. "Getting late, dinner will be on soon," he added, hearing his stomach growling. "But I hope you're feeling better? He'll get what he deserves in the end. I'd say he did, losing you as a girlfriend," he grinned.

Luna looked up at the sky from her heads perch on his shoulder, it had been high in the sky when she had gotten there. Kailey had probably woken up by that point. "I'm feeling much better. But I've gotta go, I left Kailey asleep and didn't mean to be gone this long!" she exclaimed her voice a bit panicky. "Sorry to rush out like this Angus but I've gotta go." she said letting go of his hand, picking up the rose, and before thinking about it gave him a quick chaste kiss on the cheek before getting up and heading back to the tower at top speed. Only when she got back to the dorm to see Kailey still asleep did Luna realize what she had done. Did I just... Kiss him? Even just on the cheek... odd. she thought sitting back on the bed trying not to disturb her grieving sister.

[This took place before the death was revealed to be fake. I think?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back