And so the Plot Thickens

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Skyle was so happy that she didn't have the baby today. She knew Angela would kill her if she told her that she had left little Kairi with the foster family, but Angela wasn't supposed to be at Brightstone this weekend, so she was safe. Skyle wanted to go somewhere quiet for once, so she headed toward the outside of the village looking for somewhere to go. All the shops were to crowded or she just didn't want to go into. So she found a grassy area away from the people, but still close enough to watch them go by.

She layed back and looked at the sky it was a bright blue with fluffy clouds. If Angela were with her they would have argued about what they were shaped like. She giggled to herself. She missed her old life. It was like that life had all been a dream. Everything was different know and she hated it all. Ecept baby Kairi, she was the mot important thing in the world to her. But Angela was a close second. Family was all she had left and nothing was going to happen to them on her watch.

Teddy grinned as he walked around Brightstone. He loved this place, full of shops and girls. Normally he would be shopping or flirting but today he felt like lying down and relaxing some place quiet. He walked along and found a nice empty patch of grass with only one problem. It wasn't exactly empty, of course he didn't notice that until he literally tripped over her.

Teddy put out his hands to stop himself falling and to stop himself squashing the girl that ended up beneath him. Luckily he didn't actually fall on her, landing on his hands on either side of her. "Sh!t, sorry." He awkwardly managd to get off of her and sat on the grass next to her, feeling quite silly with himself.

Skyle was shocked when there was suddenly a boy on top of her. He quickly rolled off and she refrained the urge to scream. She lifted herself up and supported herself with her arms behind her. She blew some of her thick blonde hair out of her face and looked at the boy. She knew he was from school and she couldn't but her finger on who it was except he was Hufflepuff.Then it hit her and she was pissed.

This was Teddy Cameron. The boy that had beat up Angela and then ruined Angela and Adam's relationship. She hadn't been able to get her hands on him before she left Hogwarts. She was just glad that she could finally have a nice 'talk' with this boy. Skyle's gray eye's shot daggers at him. "You should be." She said. She knew that she was being a total b!tch, and he probably didn't remember her at all, but she would fix that. She figured she might as well wait and see if he did remember her though.

Teddy looked over at the girl he had landed on with suprise. He hadn't expected her to reply with such malice in her voice. I was then he noticed she looked familiar. He had seen her withAngela before he left. That would definitely explain the hatred shooting at him from her eyes. "I'm going to guess you're Skyle?" This must be Angela's cousin. She couldn't really be anyone else.

"I guess you really want to hurt me huh?" Teddy sighed and leant back, he really did feel bad about all hehad done to Angela. Especiallyas she was such a nice girl and didn't actually deserve any of it. He out his arms under his head, to stop himself from stopping her or hurting her in any way. "Go ahead. I won't stop you." He closed his eyes and waited for the blows from the girl besides him.

Skyle looked at him surprised. He was so passive to her hurting him. She looked at him and sighed she wasn't sure she could do it. She felt her anger but it would be so easy. She stood up and gave him a good thwack to the back of the head and sat back down. She looked at him, "You are so pathetic. I can't even do it." She huffed. She was mad at herself and mad at him for making her mad at herself. She was just mad at him all around. She looked at him again and her gray eye's lightened. He wasn't worth it. She looked down. "But if you ever even think of hurting her again, in anyway, I will not just let you go." She new that she would to. Her and Anglea were almost like one. Like if they were in trouble it was almost like they could here each others thoughts. So anyone who messed with Angela was messing with her.

Teddy opened his eyes and frowned, he had really expected her to hit him at least once but instead she hadn't done or said anything. "You're not... not going to hit me?" He sat up on his elbows and studied her. Surprisingly she looked a lot like Angela but not in the way she actually looked. It was the expression on her face and the niceness. He winced as she smacked him round the back of the head. "Okay, is that it?" He kind of wanted her to hit him, so he got what he knew he deserved for what he had done to Angela. "Trust me, I won't."

Skyle looked over at him. She really didn't know what to do now. "So...." She tried to fill the silence. She hated it when there was someone there and they didn't talk. It made everything all akward and she hated it. She figured she might as well try and be nice to him. She wasn't sure if she was ready to be friendly just yet, but it was looking like she was stuck with him. She hoped he would say something, she knew that she was being stupid. She should really hate this guy. But Angela had liked him at one time, so maybe he wasn't so bad.

((Sorry so lame.))

Teddy sighed and rolled over so he was facing the blonde. "Look, I promise I won't be hurting Angela any more, not purposefully anyway. She doesn't deserve it and I've stopped being a d!ck." He knew she wouldn't believe him but she seemed nice, as though there was a chance she would forgive him. Not to mention she was gorgeous. When he looked at her, properly looked at her, he could see the beauty shine out of her. He got the feeling she didn't know just how beautiful she was. "So..." He hated awkward silences, especially when the previous topic was his past with Angela. "You're Ange's cousin right?"

Sky sighed she was glad he had spoken. She knew that he meant what he said. She was glad for that, she had always been a good judje of character and was relying on it now. "She's been through enough." 'And I don't want her to get hard like me.' She thought to herself. She knew it was cheesy, but then again hers and Angela's life were like a bad book, one where you think that could never happen. But it had and she had gotten tougher because of it. She knew it was true but she was the rock in there lives and she liked it that way.

He asked if she was Ange's cousin. She rolled her eyes and pulled her blonde hair to one side. "I'd have thought you'd have figured that out be now." She smiled. "Were more like sister's though." She thought again of there special bond, there last resort if they ever needed each other. She wondered why he would even ask such a obvious question, but was thankful that the silence was ended.

"Well, I thought so but you always have to check." Teddy smiled, it was obvious she believed him. "Cool, you got any other siblings or sibling like family?" Her talking of sisters' reminded him of Tracey and Olivia back home. He loved his sister and, now, he loved his half sister. Olivia was so cute he couldn't not love her.

Teddy understood what she meant by Angela having been through enough. She had told him about her life when Sarah had been going out with his dad and he had only added to it since then. "Oh, hey, I'm sorry to hear about Sarah." He had liked her, just, not dating his dad. She was a cool person.

Skyle nodded. He asked if she had anybody else. She couldn't believe he didn't know about Kairi. It seemed like Angela would have told his Sarah was pregnant. "Yeah, It's just me, Angela, And Kairi Sarah's daughter. I'm more like her mother more than anything though." She thought of the way she had left Hogwarts for the funerals and never came back. THe foster family leaving her with the baby as soon as she could change a diaper and make a bottle. Her eye's flashed for just a second.

BUt that was all over, along with the other seven foster familys. They were all going to be adopted. Into one family, she was so happy that someone was willing to take the all three of them. Plus he was going to be a single father. She knew it would be hard, but not as hard as some of what they had been through. THhn he said he was sorry about Sarah. "Yeah me too. Thanks." She would probab;y never tell anyone, but she felt responsible for all the deaths of her gaurdians. Were ever she wen't death followed and she hated it.

Teddy nodded, he remembered Angela mentioning the baby. "Oh yeah, Angela told me about her." He wondered about her. If she would turn out like Angela and Skyle. She probably would if they were bringing her up. That raised another question, if they were looking after the baby who was looking after them? "Who're you living with now then?" He knew if they had no place to go his dad would let them stay in their house, he had quite liked Angela and h loved kids.

Teddy felt his stomach grumble, luckily it was a silent grumble so he wouldn't be embarrassed. "Hey, do you want to get a bite to eat?" He was quite hungry but he didn't really want to leave her here. She was actually turning out to be alright as well a beautiful. He had a feeling thy would end up as friends.

Skyle sat up as he talked. She wondered what Angela would say if she knew that she was talking to Teddy. She figured she might be mad but she didn't care at the moment. Teddy asked who they were staying with. "Oh right now just some foster family the Cromby's. They're pretty nice, but we are in the process of being adopted." She smiled. She was glad they were finally getting adopted but it seemed like the paper work was taking forever to get finalized. He asked if she wanted to get something to eat and she thought about it. She was really hungary, but there was the fact that it would be with him. BUt in the end her stomach ruled, "Sure why not." What was the worst that could happen.

Teddy smiled and held out his hand to help her get up. He hoped she would take it, he always felt rejected when someone didn't and then it just got awkward. This was awkward enough as it was, especially with the way he had, well, bumped into her. "Where do you want to go?" Teddy had been given quite a bit of pocket money so he could probably even afford a restaurant.

(Sorry it's short, no time :/ )

Teddy stood up and offered her his hand. Skyle smiled and took it pulling herself up. She barley used his hand though. It was easy for her to get up and down quickly because of all the years of dance and gymnastics she and Angela had for years. She looked at him face to face. He was tall. A lot taller than her. Most guys were but she hadn't noticed since they had been siting down. He asked her where she wanted to go and she crinkled her nose. "Why is it always up to the girl? Anywhere that serves half-way decent food is fine by me." She hoped he wouldn't make her pick she hated that guys in general always asked the girl. It was something like a pet peeve to her but she brushed it off and told herself he was just trying to be nice.

((It's cool :) ))

Teddy laughed at what she said and put his hands back into his pockets. She was shorter than him, like Angela was. "Hey, I just wanted to know if there was any place in particular that you wanted to go, seeing as you don't I know a good place." He kept a grin on his face. She was definitely independent, in a good way. He was slowly learning more and liking her more with everything he learnt.

Teddy began to walk, checking she was following. There was a restaurant around here that he loved and his dad always took him here when he visited. "So..." There was the awkward silence again. It wasn't awkward as much as uncomfortable.

Skyle looked at Teddy as he started walking and kept up easily. Angela tended to walk really fast. He said he knew a good place and she was glad. He had laughed at what she said, it was in a friendly way and it didn't bother her but she kept thinking about it. He had a really nice laugh. She stayed a little behind him, and there it was the silence she hated so much.

She heard his so and tried to think of something to talk about. "We need to stop doing this whole awkward silence thing. I really hate it, and not just because every five seconds of awkward silence a gay baby is born." She laughed thinking of Adam. She had always been mean to him but now that she wasn't around him all the time she missed there arguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back