Not open for further replies.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
</FONT></COLOR>

Welcome!

So, in the past couple of days a couple of my characters have had a few life changes.​

Sydney Caine.

Sydney's mother and her partner were recently killed. This has left Sydney, who was very close with her mother, distraught and under a lot of pressure as she has three younger siblings. Some of it has been relieved from Markov as he has allowed her to live with his family. This has also put more strain on her relationship with her sister, Shaylah Rouge, as she hated their mother and thinks her dying is a good thing.
For Sydney I need; A couple of friends to comfort her, maybe a crush, and possibly someone to be onn Shaylah's side and try starting something (they'd have to be willing to get hurt though as...)

Markov Kalforovich

Markov has recently had his best female friend, other than his sister, move into his house and have a tragic accident (yes, it is Sydney). He had become very protective of her and who she is around as she has become fragile and vulnerable.
For Markov I need; A couple of guy friends, maybe a few flings (he is meant to be a ladies man), and the person mentioned above for hurting Sydney. Anyone wanting to be Sydney's friend would have to be checked out by Markov, he is VERY protective.​

Noemi Costello

Noemi has just had a her baby and things are going quite well with Ryan and most things in her life right now. What I need is someone who will help her in a future plot (waaay future). I can't go into details but I need a few people who are on the same side as the death eaters but don't mind being friends with someone mixed blood, no where close to pure. I don't mind more than one, if you like this I'll PM you with what I need to check you like the idea.
Apart from that I''d need a couple of people to help her with mother hood and generally be friendly with her. I don't want any annoyances or enemies for a while.

Those are the only ones that have had changing experiances but I would like people for two other characters.
Teddy Cameron
And
Melanie Porter
Click their names to find out about them, they are both going to be updated today (hopefully).
For them I really need everything.
Friends, Enemies, Crushes, even dates.

Love and Cookies to everyone that replies!!!!

2qvwnt5.png
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia">

Also, if you have a male character that is aged 17-25 that supports death eaters (and isn't going to become one) or is in a spot of bother and needs a plot then PM me.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back