Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
[adminapproval=7375766]
Dannii was slowly waking up from her unconscious state. When she tried to open her eyes a blinding white light hanging overhead caused her to snap them shut quickly. Her left arm, which had a dull ache as she woke up was now throbbing. Confusion took over. Where was she? What was wrong with her arm? And most importantly, where was her wand? The young girl tried to make her self sit up, but the shooting pain that went through her arm when she tried to put weight on it was too powerful and she collapsed back into bed, letting out a loud moan.

The last few hours began to make there way back into the front of Dannii's mind. She had been at one of her teams quidditch matches sitting on the bench. But then the coach had decided to let her in, the match had been going on for a while and one of the beaters could use a rest. Then Dannii remembered that in her excitement to actually get some game time she hadn't noticed the bludger headed straight for her. A loud cracking noise had filled the air and the only thing she could feel was extreme pain in her left shoulder. Someone called for another time out and Dannii, thoroughly embarrassed and crying from the pain flew to the ground to have her arm mended. All she could remember after that was the healer casting a spell on her arm and passing out from an overwhelming amount of pain.

I must be in Saint Mungo's... she realized looking around the sterile white hospital room for the first time. There were other patients around the room with varying degree's of injury. Why did they take me here? Honestly my arm wasn't that bad... I've seen way worse... For instance that man over there. she thought seeing a man covered head to toe in bandages just three beds over. "Does someone want to explain whats going on?" she asked directing it to one of the nurses across the room. Panic began to sink in. Why did her arm hurt so much? What could possibly be wrong?

Annaleise had been assigned the Merrythought girl, having just come in from her Quidditch game in more then a lot of pain. She hadn't been all too sure that she would be able to do a lot of help her other then try her best to alleviate some of the pain that she knew she would be in. She sighed, and walked into her room, just as she was waking up funnily enough. She glanced at her, not too sure if she understood the true severity of the situation that she found herself in. What made it worse that it had been her fault that she was in as much pain as she was in, and she wasn't too sure how she was going too tell her that. "Well, uh, your arm is broken.. and you're going to have too quit Quidditch." She said, not sure exactly what she was going to say to tell her everything, she didn't even know how she was going to try and explain it without her freaking out. "And when I say broken, I mean if you try and move it.. you will probably scream." She said, biting her lip. She wasn't sure what too expect.

At the healers words Dannii felt the wind get knocked out from her. Quit quidditch? Surely she couldn't mean forever. Of course not. There was no way Dannii would have to give up one of the few things that she truly loved. "For how long?" Dannii asked. She hoped not too long. Hell, broken arms could be fixed in a second, why they hadn't fixed hers yet was beyond her. Its because they can't fix it. an annoying little voice in the back of her head spoke up. No, of course they can. I saw the school nurses do it all the time. she tried to reassure herself. I'll be back on the field in a matter of days. Of course deep down Dannii knew what the nurse was saying;however, admitting it would be too painful. There was no possible way she could ever give up quidditch, it was the one thing she had ever wanted to do with her life. How would she possibly be able to give it up when her dream was just being realized?

Annaleise briefly looked away from Dannii, she wasn't entirely sure how she was going to be able to explain the whole situation to her. She had completely ruined any chance that she had to ever play Quidditch again, and she knew that that wouldn't just blow over. She would probably get angry, and she wouldn't be able to let that happen, because that could just cause some more lasting damage to her. "Well, firstly, I want you to calm down, and then I will explain it to you." Annaleise said, her training kicking in. She didn't want to have to be the one to tell her this at all, because she felt bad enough after having doing it. It had only been a small mistake, and the original problem would have been easily enough rectified. She had only made one wrong move, after all, and that had had disastrous resuilts. How would she be able to do her job the same again? Would she even be able to do it the same. She wasn't sure. She didn't know if she would ever be able to look into the eyes of any of her patients without questioning if she was good enough to help them. "You're going to be unable to play Quidditch, ever again." Annaleise finished. The damage was likely permanent

Ever again. Dannii stared off into space as the words sunk in. No more quidditch? Ever again? No. It just wasn't possible. "I'm sorry I must have misheard you. What do you mean ever again? It was just a broken arm!" Dannii asked starting to get hysteric. "You could have just fixed it in a second! I've broken lots of bones! We aren't muggles!" she continued on. Dannii sat up very slowly and gingerly held her arm out to the nurse. "Now fix my arm." she said glaring at the girl. Honestly what was she thinking, bringing her here? She should have been back out on the field in less then a minute, not waking up at the hospital with some idiot telling her she wouldn't be able to play quidditch ever again. What does she know anyways? How old is she? 20? Probably hasn't even finished training yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back