And she makes an appearance

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah Winters made her way through Brightstone. It had been quite a while since she had shown her face, not since the kiss with that handsome Ioan. She thought back on it and smiled. It had been an experience that's for sure. She wondered where he was, but decided to push that out of her mind and focus on enjoying the day. Today was a rare day, she actually felt pleasant. It was rare that she felt this way, and she wanted to go to Brightstone and hang around in the sunlight.
Leah went to the bench where she had met Ioan and took a seat, watching birds fly around.

Blake was walking around Brightstone, after the day he had just had with his family he needed a walk. As he wondered he took in all the sights and sounds, the trees were very green now and the birds were singing in the sky, he looked up, there was not a cloud in sight. He he looked back down he saw a bench in front of a green tree, he walked over to it to sit down and enjoy the day. When he got there he noticed that someone was already there. He decided to talk to the girl. "Hello, i wa just wundering if i could sit next to you?" He gestured towards to empty place next to her

Leah looked up at the man talking to her, and wondered why it seemed that everyone in this godforsaken place wanted to sit by her. "If you wish." She told him, scooting over slightly to put a respectful distance between them both.

Blake smiled then sat down at the end of the bench, he diddnt recognise her so she must be new around here. " So are you new around here because i have never seen you befor and i would remember a face like yours anyware." He smiled at her but had a sneaky supistion that is was going to waste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back