Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida trudged down through the Gardens, "Stupid potions.. Stupid hospitals..." she said coldly she walked down to the lake front, she picked up a rock from the ground and flung it into the water "Stupid MAGIC" she shouted. she watched it fly hitting the water. She watched the water skatter everywhere. She trudged further up the lake edge before sitting on the ground, folding her legs and crossing her arms. Kida scowled. she was not in the best of moods. she dumped her bag on the ground beside her. looking over the lake, she grabbed a few more rocks and threw them into the water watching them splash around

Arisa followed Kida down to the lake, Kida had just had yet another bad experience in the hospital wing and wasn't taking it very well. Once she was just sitting there throwing rocks Arisa walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey there valentine" Arisa said with a smile.

Kida Plainly ignored Arisa, she grabbed a large rock. and threw it into the water, watching it hit the water with a satisfying plop. she continued to throw smaller rocks into the water, watching the watter splash everywhere.

"Kida, why are you ignoring me?" Arisa asked with a frown, sure what her mom did was a little... out there but that didn't mean Kida had to be mad at her. She hadn't done anything wrong after all, but if that's how she wanted to be fine, then Arisa would ignore her too.

Kida Snarled, she stood up and looked at the Lake. She quickly took off her clothes, she was wearing her Bikini underneath, she had planned to go for a swim the day before but she ran into the water she turned to Arisa. "Lets go for a swim" she said Smoothly, running her fingers through her hair.

Arisa looked at Kida when she snarled at her, Kida was never like this before. When suggested going for a swim Arisa couldn't help but smile, she did love swimming. It was a good thing she had worn her bathing suit on under neath her clothes, she followed Kida into the water. It was still a little cold but it felt nice to be back in her element.

Kida continued to walk into the water, she ran her hands along the skin of the water before diving into the water. she swam out for a bit before coming up and waiting for Arisa.

Arisa swam over to where Kida was waiting "now are you actually going to talk to me?" Arisa asked "or am i going to have to learn sign language?" Arisa asked with a smile trying to lighten the mood.

Kida tred water and sighed slightly "I'm Sorry Arisa, i want to let you know that i'm not mad at you its just.." she paused for a moment and looked around

"Just?" Arisa asked looking at Kida, she was relieved Kida wasn't mad at her.

Rain swam around as usual, Rain spotted some legs kicking above her, she hadnt seen anyone swimming for a while. it was winter. Rain swam up over to the kicking legs, she rapped her hand around one of the girl's legs, Pulling her Under water. She had'nt met this girl before. but she was always willing to meet some knew people

Kida felt something wrap around her leg, she shreiked before going under. she looked around spotting a mermaid. She smiled and swam over to Arisa's Legs, Pulling her under, She laughed and watched the air escape, and float up to the surface. Kida tred water under the surface

Arisa saw Kida being pulled down and smiled Rain was all she managed to think before she was being pulled down her self. "Hey Rain!" Arisa said with a smile "Haven't seen you in a while"

Rain looked at Arisa "Good... Morning Arisa, Who's your friend" she said smiling, she swam around the new girl. she had never seen her before.

Kida looked at the Mermaid swimming around her. 'Rain' she said to herself, watching her

Arisa swam back up to get some air before coming back down "this is Kida" She said with a smile "Kida, this is Rain" Arisa smiled "so anything important happen while i was gone?" she asked.

Rain swam around The girl again "Kida eh, Your one of the Summers Clan" she said looking at her, she looked at Arisa "The lakes been Ice cold. no one swims in winter" she said shrugging slightly

Kida nodded her head slightly "but i'm not Kida Summers, I'm Kida Frost" she said her breath just started to run out, she quikly swam up taking a deep breath before swimming down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back