Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
His eight and last flower to deliver was to another Ravenclaw. He did not know this girl either so used the same method as before, which was to ask some of her housemates to point her out for him. He smiled as he approached the older girl and took the rose out of his bucket. ''You are Sianna, right?'' He asked hesitantly. ''Because I have a rose for you if you are her.'' He added.

Sianna had never cared for the roses, she had always tried to send one or two, but that had been about it. Mostly she was just happy to use them to make her feelings known and unknown. She hadn't ever really gotten any roses. So, the prefect was certainly surprised when someone, the whole organiser said her name, asked for her, he had a rose for her, "I'm Sianna yeah," the girl replied with a nod, a curious expression crossing her features as she looked to the rose that was in his hand.

He smiled at Sianna. ''Good, then this is yours.'' He told her and handed the girl the yellow flower and note. ''I hope you like whatever's written inside of the note.'' He said.
Thanks for coming to my wedding. You were and are so beautiful.

Sianna took the rose and the note as they were handed to her. She was careful to place down the rose before she took the note that was attached and read it. She smiled simply down at it. It was sweet of Elysia to thank her in such a way, and honestly though Sianna didn't like the thought of getting married, it had been a wonderful, Sianna knew she had never seen that slytherin prefect smile as much as the boy had during the ceremony. "Thank you Thaddeus," the girl said, "You organise this whole event don't you?" Sianna asked him as she looked back up to him from having read the note.

Teddy smiled when she thanked him for the flower and nodded his head. ''I do, yeah.'' He said. He didn't think he would like organising the event at first but found himself enjoying doing it more and more every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back