And on the sixth day man was created

Aries Centauri

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
10 1/2" ash and paduak mix with unicorn hair core
Aries had waited until evening when dinner was long over to get the Brotherhood together. There had been a bit of interest which was always a plus side, he would have to pass the mantle on to someone next year so that the group could continue. Where-ever there was a girls group, there just had to be a boys and heavens only knew that the boys of this school were sadly outnumbered. They needed a haven to go that did not involve girls of any description. Sitting on a table with his feet planted on a bench, his arms resting across his lap he waited for the boys to show up.

He had witnessed the amount of girls that had been in and out earlier for the Omega gig and seriously hoped the lads didn't leave him down. A quick glance at his watch and a sigh.
"Come on boys, come on" he muttered. There was no blue banners flying anywhere, there was no frills or lace to decorate the hall with. There was simply a few other students sparsely scattered about the hall, the usual candles floating overhead and one or two professors walking about. Aries did not believe in frivolities to attract new members, the brotherhoods sacred chamber spoke for itself.

Xavier's ultimate idea that he planned had failed to join the Sorority, but it wasn't really his idea if a fun time any ways. He was eventually going to try and join up with the Brotherhood because well for one he was a guy and after that he didn't really always agree with the whole girl scene, he had yet to really make any guy friends here yet and he was tired of trying to make friends with his little brother when it wasn't really working the way he had planned.

When he arrived at the Great Hall where he saw Ares, a fellow classmate and the Head boy he knew he was in the right place. Xavier even managed to try and pull his brother along which seemed to prove successful to far, if he accepted in or not wasn't really his problem anymore. "This is where the meeting for the Brotherhood right?' He asked with a soft but charming smile. He figured it was where he needed to be, but he did want to make sure just in case he was in the total wrong place. The natural blond haired nature of him made him spacey as times.

Aries yawned slightly wondering where the hell Fenton was at least, if anyone was to show up for this thing he had damn well expected his best friend too. A voice sounded and Aries turned his head to greet the boy. He was obviously new here as was the other guy walking not far behind but him he recognized from classes.
"Hey guys, this is it. You're the first to arrive so no sweat. There was quite a bit of interest so it's just bide our time and wait it out. Whole part of being in the brotherhood, we don't issue time restraints like the girls do" he grinned, extending his hand first to the young boy and then to Xavier.
"Aries Centauri, I know we've met but you I haven't yet. You new here?" he asked the Gryffindor while a chuckle from behind both boys made him turn his head briefly. It had only been a matter of time after all.

Fenton walked into the great hall in his own sweet time as usual when he saw Aries and two other guys. Chuckling mildly to himself he caught his friends eye as he approached.

"So this is where the girls hang out then huh?" he laughed sliding up on the table alongside Aries and inclining his head in his best mates direction. Turning then to look at the other two he grinned.
"Xavier isn't it?" he held out his own hand, "we were transfers ourselves once upon a time".
The memory made him grin all anew, Aries had transferred the year before he had but still they felt like old hats here now.
"I'm Fenton" he extended his hand to the other boy as well.

He had joined the Brotherhood the year before as a way of meeting other people, other boys to be exact as girls just terrified the life out of him. Tomboys he could cope with just about but anything else, the frills and makeup types just gave him the heebie jeebies. Entering the hall he spied Aries and Fenton and walked up towards them with his hands dug deep into his pockets.

"Hey guys, hope it's going to be a good year for us" he could have face palmed himself, not knowing why he said that or where it had even come from. Speaking for the sake of speaking was never a good thing.

Theodore was nearly begged and bribed by his loser of a half-brother to try and join the Brotherhood with him, it sounded interesting enough but Theodore was going to join because he wanted to and not because someone else wanted him to. Interesting enough Aleyha went to join that girl Sorority and that spiked his curiosity to join this Brotherhood thing, but he didn't know anything about it and how something like this ever worked.

Walking into the Great Hall he spotted Xavier and rolled his emerald green eyes before he sighed and walked towards the area with the other guys in it. "Hey, I guess I'm here to see what this whole thing is about." He tried to do as little speaking as possible because he figured why bore someone with words when chances were that they could care less what you did or what you said unless you had some reason to be talking. He stared at the older boy that seemed in charge and finally recognized him as the Head Boy, it was odd that he hadn't really noticed this boy much before.

Elijah was feeling good that morning. He was excited and jumpy and ready for the day. The first thing he wanted to do with his day, was this Brotherhood. Being foster, Eli hadn't had any siblings. So being part of the Brotherhood, sounded so cool and Awesome, that as soon as Eli had heard about it, he had taken one of the posters, and put it beside the very cool Nickelback poster. Eli got dressed into his smart attire, which was just a plain white t-shirt and jeans with his usual, dirty, blue converses. Eli hadn't known what to take. So he had decided to just stick with his personal mind stereo. To which he flicked to the song Brotherhood by Santana. Thinking it very appropriate. The beat in this song was great and Elijah was able to dance his way to the Great Hall, where the other boys would be gathering. He of course stopped dancing outside the room, flattened his hair with his hand and walked in the room. He first of all noticed he was the youngest there. He felt a little awkward since he was 11 and they were all old....er.

"Where do I sign up for this Brotherhood?" Elijah said. "Hope you don't mind a firstie."

Jeremy was walking down the steps to the Great Hall when he noticed a decent sized group of guys gathered around a table. It drew his attention right away because he'd never seen so many guys together in one spot. He expected to see that many girls around because they seemed to be everywhere in this school, but guys not so much. Sitting behind the table was the headboy whose name was Aries. Jeremy had seen him around the school and in the Ravenclaw common room.

Jeremy walked over slowly, realizing that all of the guys were older than he was and some seemed much older. Then, he saw another first year, a boy he'd seen in one of his classes. He overheard his fellow first year ask whether they'd be allowed to join just as he reached the table himself. "Can I sign up too?" he asked and waited to see what the headboy would say. He sure hoped the answer was yes. It would great to have a spot to go to where no girls were allowed.

Kat had seen the posters up around the school for a meeting for the Brotherhood. She figured if one of the guys could pop in and crash her Heta Omega meet and greet then she would just pop in and crash theirs for a bit as well...all in good fun of course. Entering the Great Hall she saw a small gathering of boys including Aries, Fenton (who she snarled her nose at), and the new guy Xavier who had crashed her meet and greet. "Howdy boys! Thought this party could use a little livening up so here I am...where do I sign up," she asked before leaning over and saying to Xavier, "Per our conversation a few days ago I have a few color palates that you should take a look at. They would make your eyes absolutely just pop...you know since you told me that browns would make your blue eyes stand out." Kat grinned from ear to ear at the blonde boy, trying to her best not to laugh.

"Well this is just getting better and better. Sure we take first years and there's no application forms to fill, if you're a guy and you want to get away from the gir... hey Kat, what's up?" Aries beamed at his classmate and couldn't help chuckling that she wanted to join up.

"There's a special sign up sheet just for you up on the fourth floor, third door on the left" he grinned, knowing full well he had just directed her to the girls toilets on the fourth floor. There wasn't much point in saying anything further until she moved on of course, so he twiddled his thumbs to wait it out hoping a few more males would show up in the mean time.

It was a lovely spring day and James had spent most of it outside running and then lazing around in the lake for a while, it was easy to say that James was one content fella. Entering the school once more he heard his stomach rumble, Merlin was he hungry - then again he was always hungry. James strolled into the Great Hall and made his way over to the Gryffindor table to make himself a quick sandwich that would hopefully do him until dinner that night. As he bit into the sandwich he lifted his head when he noticed there was a bit of a commotion at the other end of the hall.

Seeing a sign that mentioned something about a 'Brotherhood' he remembered reading (one of the very few times he actually par-took in the activity) about the Brotherhood within the school. It seemed like an interesting place to be so with his natural curiosity taking over he made his way to the crowd of boys. "Alrigh' mate! he said to the boy he knew as the Head Boy and seemingly the leader of this group. Although James had forgotten to swallow his current mouthful of sandwich so there was a spray of breadcrumbs. Quickly swallowing hard he wiped his mouth, "Sorry abou' that! So where' d'ye sign up?" he asked with a beaming smie.

Stephen had read the various signs all over the school about the Brotherhood of Magic and that they were looking for new members. Being one to always enjoy making new friends Stephen made his way to the Great Hall the day that was on the notices. It wasn't hard to find where everyone was! Smiling he made his way over to the group of boys, hanging back a bit until the leader seemed less busy with everyone else. He chuckled as he watched the scene with a girl asking to sign up, there never really was a dull moment at Hogwarts was there? When he heard the leader say something about getting away from girls (assuming that's what he was in fact going to say) his thoughts went to Becky, as usual.

Having not been active much during the previous year with the Brotherhood, Ruki thought about leaving the guys as he read one of the many advertising posters splattered about the castle. Not having any girls to worry about, it seemed he had no reason to get away from anyone. Unless you could count Andromeda. Hiding from her seemed a good a reason as any to stay with the Brotherhood. Shaking his head, the sixth year knew it was the better choice; and he set off at a steady pace towards the Great Hall, where the initial meeting was to be held. Once he had arrived at the hall, the young wizard moved towards the small group slowly forming beside one of the tables. The hall seemed to look as it always did. A scatter of students and professors; floating candles; and the sky out-side mirrored above.

Reaching the group, Ruki climbed onto the table; sitting beside Aries. "Good evening Aries.". Smiling, the young boy turned towards his room-mate. "Fenton.". Spotting a girl standing with the group, Ruki recognised whom she was. "Miss Vanderhol. How are the three of you?".

"Seriously Aries? You would send me away to the girls lavatory? I'm deeply crushed by that. I thought we were friends," Kat said with a mock pout on her face that quickly turned into a grin. "Well I can see I'm obviously not wanted here so I shall just take my leave for now. You boys have fun and try to stay out of trouble," she said just as Rukevra come up and joined the small group. "Hiya Ruki! I'm just on my way out...too much testosterone in one room for me right now. Have fun," Kat said with a big grin. With that she turned and headed out of the Great Hall.

Theodore blinked as she Kat walked away, too bad he had no remark to what she had said to him otherwise he was sure there would have been some sort of a cat fight, no pun really intended towards her though. He scratched his cheek and and smiled down at his little brother before he ruffled Theodore's hair and took a step back knowing fully well that the Veela would expload or at least get slightly angered but he hated it when people touched his hair.

"Oh she's lovely." He rolled his eyes and turned back towards Aries, whom he had to admit that quick a sharp mind and he admired that in him. The brotherhood was definitely some place he wanted to be in and take part of during his first and last year at Hogwarts New Zealand. "This is definitely going to be some exciting year huh guys?" He asked with a snort, hoping that he would still be able to join with him being embarrassed like that in front of a whole bunch of guys what would Theodore think after something like that happened to him when he was trying to impress him so much.

Aries could only chuckle at Kat's words, shaking his head lightly before tipping his head in a mock salute as she made her retreat. He watched her walk away before looking back at the boys.
"Hey Rukevrah and hi to the new comers. Look I'll keep this quick for now" he looked about them quickly, "Hopefully Xavier this will be a good year alright."
He spoke in hushed tones now that he had turned back to face them once more.
"I know for a fact that the girls are planning a few awesome things but more times than not it includes us poor guys. I'm all up for whatever it is as usual but when we're not being foisted with whatever grand schemes they've got going on over at Heta Omega, we'll be down the brotherhood kicking back. Now there is no signing up ok, I'll cast the muffliato about us before we finish up here and I'll tell you all the password but I think for a change, the boys need to do some organizing of their own. So get your thinking caps on ok."

He grinned broadly at the lot of them.

Tohoru was running late he had been up in the common room studying when her remembered that there was a meeting for the brotherhood tonight. Running down the stairs Tohoru entered the great hall and some how tripped over his shoe lace thorwing his hands out to catch his fall Tohoru hit the ground and pushed off doing a perfect front flip. "Am I to late to join? I was up in the Gryffindor common room studying for Herbology. Tohoru said with a grin on his face and he bent down and tired his shoe.

Kyle plonked himself on to a bench and watched as a girl approached them. He frowned for a moment but Aries seemed to know just how to handle her which was cool. She left and turning back he wondered just what they'd be up to this year. He hadn't a clue off hand any ideas but figured he could come up with something alright, he was a Ravenclaw after all.

Beau had been out flying on one of the school broomsticks when he remembered the meeting for the Brotherhood. He'd joined last year but they hadn't really done much. However, he felt a loyalty to the other guys at Hogwarts. There weren't that many of them, and he felt it was important they stick together. Plus he'd been feeling pretty lost this year, without Alex to look up to he wasn't really sure what to do. He only vaguely knew of this year's head boy.

"Hola amigos," he called as he entered the Great Hall, never one to be shy, even if he was running late and interrupting something, "Are we gonna do some cool stuff this year? I reckon we should organise some races. You know, like flying, kinda like steeple-chase, and maybe a wizard chess tournament. I dunno how to play, but I've seen heaps of others doing it, it looks cool, you know, how they actually chop each others' heads off and stuff? That's awesome!" Beau paused to look around the group of boys who had gathered. "Oh and does anyone have any tips on keeping the girls out of our dorms? Man they're annoying! And is there some kind of magical earplug that drowns out only girls' voices but keeps it so we can still hear each other. I'd pay for that, man!"

Beau stopped talking then and gave the others a chance to answer his questions. He was keen to meet more people. So far this year had been totally boring.

Aries could not contain the booming laughter as the young boy came towards them and began citing a whole host of things for them to do.
"Slow down half pint" he said good naturedly, "we won't be doing any discussing here. The girls have ears everywhere. Katalina probably bugged your clothing Xavier when she left, you just can't tell with the cunning females what they're up to. So we will have that kind of discussion at the Brotherhood."

He checked his watch then did a quick scan of the boys before him nodding his head before casting a 'muffliato' about them as he told all of them the password to the sacred male chambers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back