Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan 💛
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
This was the day Aion had been looking forward to for nearly three months. He'd purposely had to hold himself back from speaking about the event too much while at home, as he knew it would have become tiring for his mother to hear repeatedly. He driven down from California, back to the town near Hogwarts, where he'd been excited to meet up with one of the only people he cared for. His parents would always hold a space in his heart, but with regards to people he trusted the was only one on that list. He'd said farewell to his mother before leaving, who while seemed slightly disappointed that he would be going straight to London after his trip to New Zealand, was quickly wrapped up once more in her work, allowing the former Ravenclaw to leave quickly without too much hassle. He'd not seen his father for a while, but Aion had plans to visit him in the New Year, and was excited to be able to tell him about the progress he'd made in last year.

After parking his car in Brightstone, and practising his apparition he'd transported himself in the centre of the village, just outside Honeydukes, zipping up his jacket as he stepped out into the cool air. He was grateful for the opportunity to stretch his legs. It had been a long journey to get here, but much more convenient than something such as floo powder when he was travelling with his belongings. On the street he was due to join his best friend, and he peered through the windows of the shops as he waited for Cyan to arrive. In his excitement he'd arrived a little early, but was happy to exercise a little patience and keep his mind semi occupied with the updated merchandise on display, shoving his hands into his pockets from keeping them from fidgeting. He was unusually nervous, but knew that as soon as he saw her the feeling would pass.

Cyan Territe had had a rough semester, however with the brightstone weekend finally looming over her, she knew things would get better. The girl with the half and half hair had been bubbling to Alessio about them meeting her best friend, hoping that Less liked Aion as much as Cyan did. After all with everything that had happened with her family Cyan now felt as if Aion was the only family she truly had. He was the only one besides Alessio whom had been there for her since discovering the death. The night they'd cuddled so she wouldn't have to sleep alone still sat fresh in her mind. Aion was the best friend she could ever ask for.

The teen dragged Alessio along over cobblestone roads, occasionally turning to face him with a smile on her face. For a moment she became distracted, looking into the pet shop window before she turned to Alessio. "I'm so excited!" She mused, pulling him by the hand, only to walk closer to him. "Hav I ever told you how glad I am that I met you? If you get along with my best friend then I don't think we'll have any troubles our whole relationship." The two toned teen had only been with Alessio for three months, but the rebel relationship had made Cyan happier than anything had really in the last three months. "Alessio, I... I think I love you." She muttered, leaning forward to kiss him. Unawarenon whether Aion has arrived and briefly distracted from any thoughts of her best friend.

Alessio smiled at his girlfriend as she dragged him to Brightstone, he was really glad to be getting a break from school. Cyan had been going on about her best friend and Alessio felt happy that she was very excited for him to meet the person. He didn't know who it was and he was really curious to find out, especially if they went to Hogwarts. He didn't think Cyan's friend went to Hogwarts right now, by the way she was going on and on about them. He chuckled as Cyan pulled him closer to the pet shop and when she turned the distance between them had shortened. "I'm glad I met you too, Cyan. I can't wait to meet your friend." He was surprised by her revelation that she loved him. His heart beat faster at the thought and kissed her back, the pair hadn't been together for even half a year but Al felt as though he trusted Cyan with...well, almost everything. He was about to say it back to her when he spotted a familiar face standing there and he broke away, squeezing Cyan's hand to let her know nothing was wrong. "Aion?" Less called, smiling as he went over to him, pulling his girlfriend behind him. "What are you doing here?"

Aion was doing his best to concentrate on the price of the chocolate frogs he was looking at in the window, but all he could think about was what he was going to say when he saw his best friend. It was the longest time they'd spent apart by far, and going from spending most of his days with her to speaking just once a month had him overthinking what exactly he was going to do with the limited time they now had. He couldn't wait until she was graduated and she'd be able to join him on his adventures, but for now he knew she had to stay in school, and was proud that she was working hard to get her grades. Hearing a familiar voice, his stomach did a flip at the sounds, and he turned his head just in time to see the Hufflepuff he loved kiss someone he felt as though he knew. It took Aion a few seconds to realise what exactly he'd just witnessed. Cyan never mentioned Alessio in her letters, and he'd had no idea they were even friends. He felt his cheeks warming up, and he felt a little sick, but he wasn't entirely sure why. He turned his head for a moment, feeling as though he wasn't supposed to be witnessing such an intimate moment between Cyan and Alessio. He stared through the window of Honeydukes, his eyes not really registering what exactly he was seeing. His mind had been thrown off course slightly, and swallowing hard he wondered how he was going to cope with Alessio being here too. Cyan was his friend, he knew that. So why did it feel so strange that she'd found someone at school. Perhaps it was that he was nervous he really had been replaced, but what they had together wasn't the same as what was apparently clear between the two Hufflepuffs. With a number of thoughts flashing through his mind, he put on his best smile through the pain that had overtaken the majority of his body, and faced the man who'd addressed him. "Alessio." Did he not know he and Cyan were meeting? "I, er, I came to visit Cyan," He added, finally looking at his friend for the first time in what felt like for forever. Was it even appropriate now to show her how much he'd missed her company? He wanted to hug her and feel the familiarity that they'd developed across his last six months at the school, but if it was as he believed and she was now with Alessio, it wouldn't be appropriate. They'd spoken so much about how their futures would include others, and they'd travel together with their families, but seeing them together did little to make Aion feel comfortable. "Hey." He gave Cyan a small smile, unable to force out the words he no longer had, resisting every temptation to go too far.

When Alessio mentioned the name of Cyan's best friend for a moment she stood shocked. All this time talking about Aion had she really been to excited to mention his name. The hufflepuff didn't hesitate. "Huggy Bear!" She shouted with Glee nearly sprinting to Aion's side and wrapping her arms around him in the tightest hug she'd ever given anyone. There were n early tears in her umber orbs as she squeezed him. "I missed you so much!" She looked up at him, chin rested briefly on his chest so she could see him before she pulled away and got back to her boyfriend's side. "I didn't know you knew Less!" She spoke with excitement. The teen looked down to find Alessio's hand, realizing that her friendship ring was blue. "Aion, are you okay?" She inquired looking between the cold metal on her hand and her friend.

"Oh my gosh I'm so silly I know why it's blue. It's because I didn't tell you about Alessio. I'm so sorry!" She spoke, keeping one hand in Alessio's and wrapping one arm around Aion again. "I thought in person would be better so you weren't anxious meeting him. Since I know you're so protective!" She spoke with a giggle. "This is the boy from last year. The one I wasn't so nice to. We made up when I came back and one thing led to another!" She spoke, not trying to give too many details into their love life. She let go of Alessio's hand and leaned up to whisper. "i just told him I loved him. Can you believe that, me and a muggle born?" She inquired, pulling back and giggling. "How do you two know each other?"

As soon as Aion told him that he was here to see Cyan, Al opened his mouth to respond before closing it again. He scratched the back on his neck, glancing at Cyan and back at Aion. Oh. So he was the friend Cyan was so excited for him to meet. He was even more baffled at the close relationship Cyan seemed to have with Aion and for a split second he wondered if they had feelings for each other, or if they used to. Because Alessio had never seen best friends act like that around each other. Or maybe it was just Cyan's way of greeting her good friend. They were best friends after all. Less felt slight jealousy but pushed the feeling away when he realised with guilt he shouldn't feel that way at all. It wasn't right to feel jealous about someone he knew didn't mean any harm. Clearly, the two had known each other way longer than Al knew either of them. His face reddened a little at Cyan's words. "Er, yeah," he said awkwardly, not used to being in such situations. "We met a few months ago, in Brightstone," he told Cyan, still keeping an eye on Aion. It must have been really weird for him to see Cyan with Alessio.​

Aion was taken aback when Cyan hugged him, but not missing out on an opportunity he wrapped his arms round her tightly, making the most of her affection while he had it. It a was a few moment before he let her go, but smiled down into her eyes "You don't need to tell me that" He said, knowing exactly how she felt. For a few seconds he finally felt as though he was back where he belonged, although it was quickly replaced with feeling as though he now needed to explain himself. "Yeah. We met I guess at the Valentines Dance, but we got talking a few weeks after that in Brightstone." He smiled at Alessio. He had nothing against him, he'd seemed like a good person, but as Aion glanced back to Cyan he considered what exactly she'd seen in the Hufflepuff. Selfish thoughts were pushing themselves to the front of his mind, none of which were welcome, and he knew he should be happy for her. "I'm fine." Aion said a little too quickly. "I'm just surprised," he agreed with a smile. It was only now that he realised how physically close he and Cyan were, and how inappropriate it would be to do what felt nature around her. He was honestly pleased that she'd been able to look past her prejudices regarding blood, and he grinned at his best friend when she told him that he was muggle born, knowing that how far she'd come since they'd first met. "I'm proud of you." He said under his breath sincerely as she whispered into his ear, his eyes following her as she returned to Alessio. His green eyes moved from her to Alessio, and he couldn't help but wonder whether he was going to be good enough for her. Of course, he knew he shouldn't be thinking such things, but Aion already knew that if Alessio was to hurt her he'd find he had more problems than just an upset girlfriend. "Well, I'm pleased for you both." He forced out with an accompanying smile, hoping that it was believable. Just a few minutes ago he'd be perfectly content and now he felt like someone had just punched him in the chest. He fiddled with the ring on his finger, spinning it absent mindedly as he tried to calm down, doing his best to ensure his face wasn't showing what he felt inside. "So erm. How long have you been together?" He didn't blame Cyan for not telling him, but he was curious about how their relationship had come to be.

Cyan smiled. She had wondered on more than one occasion if Aion had any other friends besides herself. He did once upon a time speak with the wretched blonde known as Danielle, however Cyan never though Aion was particularly close to her. She wondered if he was close to Alessio, and if they talked. What if Alessio had talked about things like... Cyan felt her face heat up, but she brushed it off by talking quickly in reaction to Aion's question. "Three months? Yeah three months!" She spoke, and continued to let the story fall out. "He and I saw each other in the common room again and I apologized, like you said I should, for the person I was being. He kind of hinted at... you know maybe something more than friendship and here we are!" Cyan leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on Alessio's cheek, smiling brightly at him as if in that moment he were the world. She only hoped he felt the same way about her. The duo-toned locks blew gently over her shoulder, and Cy shivered. Perhaps it was the stress of knowing whether the two males would get along, or it was the cool harbor breeze. Either way it caused Cyan to suggest, "Why don't we get some food and sit down?"

Al nodded at Aion's words of how they met, and he mentally face palmed - how could he have forgotten about the valentine's dance? He hadn't been entirely wrong, but it was a bit embarrassing anyway. He returned the older boy's smile, he sensed that there was something else behind the smile although Alessio didn't know the former Ravenclaw well enough to guess what it could possibly be. His suspicions were confirmed when Aion spoke a little too quickly about how he was, but he decided not to ask as it wasn't any of his business and the Hufflepuff was here to enjoy the day, not to create conflict. He relaxed slightly when Aion confessed he was surprised to see Alessio with Cyan. Cyan had probably wanted it to be a surprise and Alessio wondered if it had been a bit much of a surprise. However, he didn't let go of his girlfriend's hand, and instead tightened his grip on it. Suddenly, Al didn't want to make Aion feel like a third wheel. It was never nice to be the one excluded from a group when two people were together, or shared something. "Thank you," he responded politely, with a nod towards the boy who'd said he was happy for him and Cyan. "Yeah. Um, she opened up to me, well, we spoke and our feelings towards each other developed from there," he smiled warmly at her as she kissed his cheek, and he squeezed her hand in response. "Sounds like a good idea, if Aion is also up for it?" He looked towards Aion since Alessio never liked to exclude others in a group, it wouldn't be fair.

While the teen was genuinely glad that his best friend had been able to open up to another, and make more friends now that he'd departed the school, he couldn't completely reject the jealous thoughts that were threatening to overtake his mind. For three months he'd been blissfully unaware, and now he was going to need to find a way to be accepting of the situation. He had always been open that this is what he'd wanted for her, to an extent, but now that it was unfolding in front of his eyes he wondered whether he should have realised how much this was going to effect him sooner. Had he been so blinded by his own problems that he'd failed to grasp the full concept of the possible opportunities, and it was now as though karma had returned to him and he was getting what he deserved. Hoping that he could at least convince his emotions to stay under control until he'd left his visit, and that the ring on Cyan's finger wouldn't give away his true feelings, he nodded eagerly at the prospect of them getting some food regardless that he now felt as though there was a large rock in his stomach. Aion knew it would feel a little strange with Alessio right there with them, but after travelling all this way he wasn't going to let him stop him at least trying to have a good time with his friend.

He wanted to tell her all about the things he'd seen, and find out more about how much Alessio knew about her family situation. He wasn't going to just blurt questions out there and then, that for all the man knew had been discussed only between them, and while it was no where near satisfying, he felt as though the conversation needed to be kept a little more shallow with Alessio's presence. "You need to tell me how seventh year is treating you both." Aion's own final year had been a challenge, although would have been much harder had he not had the company of the girl that walked between them.

The receptiveness of both boys and their talking was a relief to Cyan. She was concerned that perhaps they would have known each other and hated each other. Or perhaps they'd meet and dislike each other. Or what if Aion fell in love with Alessio and they rode off into the sunset leaving Cyan behind. She didn't really know Aion's sexuality after all. The hufflepuff as giddy to know that Aion agreed to lunch, and moved to walk between he and Alessio on the way to a restaurant. There was a part of Cyan that thought to grab his hand, but she understood Alessio might not be as comfortable with that. So instead she linked her pinkie with his. "Oh my gosh the year has already started to be crazy! There's a revolution in the school. Some younger student decided to set up something to talk about the hate towards muggleborns and half breeds." She spoke, opening the door to the cafe they'd chosen. "I was there and was with Lyra for a bit. You can't change the world the way they want to you know? Not that I don't agree, I just know you can't police everyone in their homes teaching the prejudiced." She sighed. "Then a sixth year - I think he was a sixth year - was punched in the face and they handed me some weird creame to rub on it. How would they trust me? I mean I knew nothing." She laughed. "Alessio your turn!" She spoke excitedly.

Alessio wasn't completely comfortable when Aion didn't immediately respond, the puff thought there might have been something more that Aion could've been hiding from him or Cyan but he tried not to worry about it too much. After all, he was here to enjoy his time in Brightstone, and not to cause and deal with drama. Thankfully, Cyan seemed to be oblivious to the slight tension as she talked excitedly. Alessio smiled fondly at her and he chuckled. "Yeah, the revolution's pretty crazy. My sister went to the meeting but then all hell broke loose, unintentionally, and she didn't like it at all. I just hope nothing serious happens in future," he said, following his girlfriend into the cafe and holding the door open for Aion. "Besides the revolution though, my cousin was sorted this year, she's in Hufflepuff like me," he told them both, "She's more into the revolution-standing up for what you believe in stuff, more than any of my other family members. Um, have you done anything interesting recently, Aion?" Less asked the former Ravenclaw.

The new couple seemed oblivious to how the man was feeling, but he took it as a sign that he wasn't making his emotions on the subject too obvious. He told himself that he just needed to get through that day, then he would be able to go back to his usual, new, interesting life for a few months without having too worry too much about Cyan. He was sure he would be able to put the Hufflepuff out of his mind once he was apart from her, and did his best to talk himself into believing that what he was experiencing was simply a one off that he would later cast from his mind. He didn't notice that Cyan had tried to grab his hand though until he felt her link their fingers together, the familiar surge of electricity that he always felt at her touch making itself known ever so well. Aion jerked his hand away quickly. He didn't want to be seen doing so while she was with the other guy, and he wasn't sure he could go along pretending he everything was normal if they engaged in the previous physical element of their friendship. Playing off the movement that he simply wanted to help with the door, he couldn't meet Cyan's eyes in case they looked hurt. He instead glanced over her head at Alessio, it was a little easier to face him than his best friend as they spoke. "Wow so I've been gone two months and already something interesting happens." he joked, although quite glad he'd not been there to witness the chaos. "Jees, don't they have anything policing those kind of events?" he asked. If a sixth year had managed to get punched, it didn't sound like it was a healthy place for the younger students either. He smiled at Cyan as she recalled the story of the cream. Of course they'd trust her, even if she couldn't see it herself Aion knew she would have been there helping where she could. He wanted to talk to her more about how she'd felt a the event for blood status, but he was sidetracked with Alessios question instead. "Well I'm not sure if you'd count it interesting, it's not on punching or cousin joining levels. I spent the last six weeks at my mums house in California, although she was working through most of it." He looked between the Hufflepuff's wondering whether to say his next sentence. He'd wanted to show Cyan in private of course but it seemed a lot of secrets were being exposed during this meeting anyway. "I got a tattoo too. It's not healed yet or anything though" he trailed off, wandering into the cafe. The smell of food hit him in the face, and he was doing his best to contain himself.

Cyan was offended when the hand she had linked with was jerked away, and though Aion quickly tried to help with the door it was still obvious the multicolored girl felt dejected over the situation. Cyan had yet to meet any of the siblings that was being spoken about, and the names often escaped her. If she was frank she wasn't quite paying attention when Alessio spoke, instead focused only on the fact that Aion had earlier jerked away from her. Maybe it was because Alessio was there but it was a friendly gesture so why did it matter?The waitress brought waters to start and Cyan sipped on hers, nearly spitting it out at the mention of a tattoo. She jumped closer to him, nearly knocking over her drink. "Where?" She inquired, grabbing st his wrist and looking him over, excited to see the tattoo.

After taking a seat at their table, Aion began to drink at his water until he felt his arm grabbed at for a second time. Putting down his drink before he spilt it everywhere, he looked across at Cyan o see how excited she seemed to be at the idea he'd gotten a tattoo. It was quite a hard place to show her though at the table, and he was hesitant to say the least at the prospect of stripping off to his shirt to let her see. "It's er, here." Aion tapped inside his left bicep. He'd only had it a couple of weeks and it wasn't completely healed yet, but he was taking care of it and thought it would look great once it was done. He'd never been a materialistic person, but the idea that he'd carry mementos and experiences on him in the form of art was something he was all for. "I'll show you later okay? When we're not in here." He smiled, turning away as he tried to get his arm back. He'd been contemplating getting it for the most part of the year, but had only recently plucked up the courage to actually get it done. Now that he was moving away it felt real that he was really becoming adult. He risked a glance in Cyan's direction as they ordered their food, happy to see that she appeared to be happy without him around, but he continued to hide the pain that came with it, and turning his attention to the menu decided whether he should order some Brie.

"Interesting to say the least," Alessio agreed with Aion. Al hadn't been there to witness the revolution himself, but he could only imagine what went down. "Sara mentioned her head of house being there, but I don't know if he even did anything to stop the chaos." Alessio smiled as Aion told them one, that he went to California to see his mom and two, that he got a tattoo, which was really cool. "That's awesome, dude, my parents would freak if they found out I got one," he admitted. He was about to say something else when out of nowhere Cyan jumped, giving the puff a fright, and he playfully rolled his eyes at her as she grabbed Aions wrist out of curiosity. Less chuckled, but didn't say much else because he was sure that if he did all the attention would go to Aion and his tattoo anyway, not that the seventh year minded much. In fact, it amused him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back